Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi (22666 Views)

NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) / Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by babayinka77(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... scamming emir... Nothing christians will do will make u moslems like dem.... Moslems dont bliv in The lord Jesus.....

Take it or leave it, you don't believe more in Jesus than Muslims (prophet Isah PBH). You can't be a Muslim without believing in Jesus.
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Ijaya123: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2015
brunofarad:

WORISDIS ?

This Girl does not sleep at night grin

What is the reward to FTC?
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by adelujohn(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2015
Isokay
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2015
Reciept of the church buildin or Adonbilivit
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by seunayantokun(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sanusi is wickedly hypocritical. Check his religious profile: he has participated in killing Christians in Nigeria in the past. We know what he did with Nigeria's money in Nigeria's Islamisation agenda. He rebuilt a church whose worshippers live in palpable fear and ran to the microphone to shout it to the whole world.

Blatant hypocrisy! Mtchew...

In normal climes, Sanusi couldn't have qualified to be an Emir.

Well, he and his like may continue their clandestine agenda against the peace of this land because they've never been good students of history.What I know is that nobody can do anything against The Truth but for The Truth. God is in charge, not theirs but the God of the whole world.
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
bright007:
Pls tell Sanusi to shut up!

All our money he donated to Islamic banking/organization during his tenure as CBN governor should be returned.

Its only in this government of lies, falsehood and propaganda that thieves like Sanusi walk and live freely as saints
It shows that you hero GEJ is the bigger thief because he wined and dined with Sanusi
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Sunseeker: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
What he did was good !

I'm sure there are many others like him ! Peace Hope & Unity.
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sanusi should tell us how he led thugs to murder Gabriel Akaluka in Zaria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by j1mmy: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
He stole from the central bank, it is not his money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Really? But they believe in Jesus, the Prophet. So what ya saying boi?

crixtex:
Lol... scamming emir... Nothing christians will do will make u moslems like dem.... Moslems dont bliv in The lord Jesus.....
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by harrysterol(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
ademusiwa1e:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[size=28pt]

Then he should help me use his personl money to build a big church for my church. Jesus empire ministry.
God love a cheerful giver

This is where God can bless him the more. If he does that. I will personally come to Kano myself an open the branch.

Anywhere they open Jesus empire. I will come and open it

Any state which build a branch for Jesus empire ministry. I will come and open the location myself.

And i will bring alone my fellow head of state friends who are president of others countries.[/size]
lalasticlala mynd44 do the needful to this post
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Jaydee009: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
Muslims and lies are like bread and butter. An archaic religion built on propaganda will only crumble with time, no wonder their foot soldiers are fighting to defend its numerous lies at all cost.

Do you know that Kano once had churches inside its cities, today they have all been burnt down. The few ones left are at Sabon Gari, a neglected slum where southerners live in kano. Do you also know that the former Emir, Ado Bayero swore that no church will ever be built at the new site of the Federal University in Kano (BUK)?

This is the same mam (Sanusi) that was imprisoned in 1995 for beheading a Christian in Kano.

These pathological liars from "the religion of peace" say Boko haram does not represent Islam. my question is those people who burnt all those churches and killed many Christians, whose interest where they representing? maybe they are Ogun worshippers, Buddhists or gay right activists.

Sanusi keep your lies to yourself. when we see a peaceful religion we will know.
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
babayinka77:

Take it or leave it, you don't believe more in Jesus than Muslims (prophet Isah PBH). You can't be a Muslim without believing in Jesus.
lol.... so they bliv Jesus is the son of God or just a prophet??
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
Snipes009:
Really? But they believe in Jesus, the Prophet. So what ya saying boi?

They bliv dat no one can get to God except thru Jesus christ
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
....and since they don't cos it's illogical to?

crixtex:

They bliv dat no one can get to God except thru Jesus christ
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
Snipes009:
....and since they don't cos it's illogical to?

D reason why xtians and mooslims cant agree...
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by akigbemaru: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sanusi used personal income to rebuild chirh instead of educating Almajiris
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
So, live and let's live.

crixtex:

D reason why xtians and mooslims cant agree...
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by tomfikky(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
right
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by AminuRano87(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Spanner4:
Sanusi Lamido the Emir of Kano state, am I ryt
yes you are right, Kano State has only one 1 Emir. That is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by elderstan(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Where did he get the money, u shld not use

illigal money to build church oooooooo, I dno

tell u
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by elderstan(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
akigbemaru:
Sanusi used personal income to rebuild chirh instead of educating Almajiris

after he succeeded in evacuating all begers from his state, what is the ensence of Building church wtih his own money?

1 Like

Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Jaydee009:
Muslims and lies are like bread and butter. An archaic religion built on propaganda will only crumble with time, no wonder their foot soldiers are fighting to defend its numerous lies at all cost.

Do you know that Kano once had churches inside its cities, today they have all been burnt down. The few ones left are at Sabon Gari, a neglected slum where southerners live in kano. Do you also know that the former Emir, Ado Bayero swore that no church will ever be built at the new site of the Federal University in Kano (BUK)?

This is the same mam (Sanusi) that was imprisoned in 1995 for beheading a Christian in Kano.

These pathological liars from "the religion of peace" say Boko haram does not represent Islam. my question is those people who burnt all those churches and killed many Christians, whose interest where they representing? maybe they are Ogun worshippers, Buddhists or gay right activists.

Sanusi keep your lies to yourself. when we see a peaceful religion we will know.

There is no church in BUk till now?
Re: I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi by TylerDurden: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sanusi can lie

This is the same liar some yaribanzas want to have as president come 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Steps Aside As Director General Of Peter Obi Campaign Organisation / Tinubu signs bill raising High Court Judges retirement age to 70 / Rivers Assembly Threatens Fubara With Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.