Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce (39693 Views)

London APC Blasts David Cameron / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly / Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by alabi826(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Teewhy2:
Good to know there are still some people in Pdp that will still make APC be on their toes. Am not in support of people going against their party decision in public but the opposition should not always condemn all what the government is doing, construtive criticism is accepted, I don't want to believe all what the government has done since they took over is bad. But the opposition has not seen anything good in all they have done.
Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for voting for my baby in the #CussonsBabyMoments . If you are yet to vote just click on this link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. To do so. We appreciate your votes and still need over 1000 votes to win. Kindly share to others to vote as well
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain
I share your point of view. But APC did not see anything good in Goodluck's 6 years too. I don't know of others but that of David mark is obvious. It's because he wants to win the re run election.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by DarkHenrie(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
This is the bitter truth. I see no reason why strong members of an opposition would openly voice support for the actions of the ruling party. It is not done like that anywhere else. If this isn't psychophancy or feeble mindedness then i don't know what it is. Keep your admiration for the ruling party and its members to yourself. You are the opposition for Jupiter's sake!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by ATERI(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
I couldn`t find any example(s) of Buhari`s dictatorship in this piece, at least a couple of examples would have helped.
I`m sure that the leaders that would save this country are not those with a rigid sense of opposition and partisanship.
When David Cameron sought approval of the British Parliament recently to join others in bombing Syria, many opposition members from the Labour Party spoke openly against their party and joined the ruling Conservative Party to vote in favour of the motion. Of course, it wasn`t an easy decision but those opposition members that went with David Cameron were only exercising their democratic rights.
Has it ever occurred to Deji that you behave like a dictator when you force people to do your bidding at all times? If PDP should decree what members must say/do at all times, what should we call that if not dictatorship?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by holaralph(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
When pdp decampees are spanking cheat in APC you this learner Adeyanju never see anything wrong in it, Adeyanju your party enjoy the oil price when its at $114 per barrel, $100 per barrel till $90 something per barrel, yet you were having witlow and broil in your mouth that time and you can't talk because your part pdp is ruling and you are enjoying as pdp guy abi. Yet you lack the temerity to advice GEJ that time and All of you alatenuje omo yoruba misled that Gentle man and You made abominable to happen during his reign and you can't advise him the way you are advising GMB now because is not your Ur party pdp abi. @ Adeyanju are you now insinuating that you are okay to talk Now because your broil and witlow of the mouth is healed. You can't be telling us that you people that misruled Nigeria for 16 years has a better solution because the key to the solution room was lost and you have been looking for the key for the past 16yrs that you just found the key to the solution room after your party as been defeated. Some people are extremely shameless and insensitive gan papa .......... Omo yoruba atata ko kin si nibi ibaje
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by holaralph(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
I see people call Buhari dictator honestly I wonder if they are learned because this is a ex military General that as put on the democracy coat and it is fitted and accurate....... Yet some people will shout dictator this dictator that but when we examine their comment and the commentator very well we will figure out that they are tribalistic, offpoint,fogeg,unrealistic,corrupt minded,affiliate to de defunct party, unready to re trace their bad steps. What did a man that failed majorly on zenith of power for 16years tell someone that just got admitted into the Zenith of power barely 7months

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by perculiarperson: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
So if you see something good, you must say it is bad all in the name opposition?

With record low oil prices the president came up with our largest budget yet.
For the first time in many years capital expenditure is over 30% of budget and 3 times of last year's budget.
For the first time budget revenues will be mainly sourced from tax and not oil receipts.

So if you find nothing commendable what is worth condemnation in it, or better still propose a better alternative

Budget that would be funded mostly by borrowing (almajiri style - begging). Where would repayment funds come from From insufficient internal funds Or you borrow more to service existing loans (Fashola economics) which is where the west want you to be..

You can't cut your coat according to the size of material that you have? All because you want to keep deceptive promises...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by perculiarperson: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
holaralph:
I see people call Buhari dictator honestly I wonder if they are learned because this is a ex military General that as put on the democracy coat and it is fitted and accurate....... Yet some people will shout dictator this dictator that but when we examine their comment and the commentator very well we will figure out that they are tribalistic, offpoint,fogeg,unrealistic,corrupt minded,affiliate to de defunct party, unready to re trace their bad steps. What did a man that failed majorly on zenith of power for 16years tell someone that just got admitted into the Zenith of power barely 7months

I sorry for you.. you better pray for the scales to fall off your eyes... Northerners have been schooled to believe government is their birthright. Sidon dia...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by banio: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2015
My brother fuel has been selling at #150 per liter for the past three months but nobody cares. Everybody is now a coward. We are scared of DSS and EFCC fabricating, modelling and modifying charges against us.
Even PDP and NLC sing praises to this fuel price. My annoyance is because govt still pays subsidy. If govt wants to remove subsidy let it be formal
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by guiddoti: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2015
Deji and bitter politics cant help your generation for whatsoever.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by ninobbd: 3:54am On Dec 27, 2015
This is the hight of irresponsibility how a can a respected man like deji post such on social media that because you are playing opposition you should not call a spear a spear with politicians like deji I say in strong terms sorry to Nigerian politics
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by barcaboi(m): 5:42am On Dec 27, 2015
no be this same guy dey do butt licking to Oby ezeks...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by oz4real83(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2015
With the way PDP is going they will soon go extinct although that isn't my prayer. When PMB farts,PDP must comment. When he spilts,PDP comments. When he sleeps,comment. Everything PMB does,no matter how irrelevant it is, must attract comments from PDP. It is gradually coming to a point when people are tired of their whimpering. Let PDP restrict their condemnations to very relevant and salient issues so that Nigerians will take them very serious. We need a very viable opposition for our democracy to flourish.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2015
Teewhy2:
Good to know there are still some people in Pdp that will still make APC be on their toes. Am not in support of people going against their party decision in public but the opposition should not always condemn all what the government is doing, construtive criticism is accepted, I don't want to believe all what the government has done since they took over is bad. But the opposition has not seen anything good in all they have done.
Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for voting for my baby in the #CussonsBabyMoments . If you are yet to vote just click on this link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. To do so. We appreciate your votes and still need over 1000 votes to win. Kindly share to others to vote as well
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain
madam u seems to b saying trash just to gather vote for ur baby lately.......so been in opposition mean going against every plan of d govtment in power.....people and their reasoning shaaa......correct me if am right
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by ayindejimmy(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2015
RedCapChief:
The truth is that only a vibrant PDP can keep the APC on their toes and ensure they deliver on their promise of chance. For all of the shenanigans of Fayose and FFK, they represent what the opposition should do but in a refined version. In the UK, Labour Party keeps the Tories focused. same with the Democrats and the Republicans.

Criticism doesn't mean condemnation. An opposition party must critique everything the ruling party does? If they cough, why didn't they sneeze? If they dance to Wizkid, would dancing to Davido have been better for the people?
Buhari's budget has a lot of flaws that can be exposed and debated in a constructive fashion e.g. the bloated nature of the budget can be discussed. How are we going to borrow all that money? Are we condemning our children to a future of debt?

I guess Mr. Adeyanju has a point. We need an active opposition.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by ayindejimmy(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2015
RedCapChief:
The truth is that only a vibrant PDP can keep the APC on their toes and ensure they deliver on their promise of chance. For all of the shenanigans of Fayose and FFK, they represent what the opposition should do but in a refined version. In the UK, Labour Party keeps the Tories focused. same with the Democrats and the Republicans.

Criticism doesn't mean condemnation. An opposition party must critique everything the ruling party does? If they cough, why didn't they sneeze? If they dance to Wizkid, would dancing to Davido have been better for the people?
Buhari's budget has a lot of flaws that can be exposed and debated in a constructive fashion e.g. the bloated nature of the budget can be discussed. How are we going to borrow all that money? Are we condemning our children to a future of debt?

I guess Mr. Adeyanju has a point. We need an active opposition.

Is there any budget or anything or being anywhere without flaws?

Why we must appreciate this budget is that it will push this govt to be creative in sourcing fund for it.
With the least projected income ever they have planned to do more.
APC is makin govt about pleasing the masses, that was what PDP took for granted.
Definitely, we need a vibrant and active opposition but not the type Fayose and FFK are proposing.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by businesslawyer(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Another serial wailer.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Qdubs(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Because I ain't a PDP member or supporter so u didn't wish me merry xmas abi? TFU!!!!!!!!! come 2019 there ll still be nothing fr u PDP. You all ve really destroyed Nigeria nd now that is about to be revived u re hating. Y? U all PDP don't wish well for Nigeria but I knw through this storm we are passing through I believe we will overcome it! After a long dark Night is a bright morning. God Bless my prestigious president Buhari, God bless Nigeria, God bless APC supporters and PDP. One love
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by nedby: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Deji you are completly wrong you have jst shown us that pdp was confraternity dat must follow her rules.ben bruce,stella and mark are both human beings and are from nigeria and are representing group of people.it their right to say wat ever they intend to say.And I will advice you deji grow up,we are not in america or the UK.we are niaja.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by iblife: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2015
This man needs headryer treatment...so when something is good it should be condemned. Truly, this is what has caused this country so much in terms of development...people don't like saying the truth simply because they don't belong to the caucus. You truly needs deliverance end time Adeyanju...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by obynaDmob(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
So if you see something good, you must say it is bad all in the name opposition?

With record low oil prices the president came up with our largest budget yet.
For the first time in many years capital expenditure is over 30% of budget and 3 times of last year's budget.
For the first time budget revenues will be mainly sourced from tax and not oil receipts.

So if you find nothing commendable what is worth condemnation in it, or better still propose a better alternative

God bless you
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by kabnafs(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Bobnotrouble: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2015
masterpiece86:
Hmmmmm.... the wailing wailers have no bound...!!

They've stooped too low to become wailing madness!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by billyG(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2015
naptu2:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/deji-adeyanju-pdps-social-media-director-blasts-david-mark-stella-oduah-and-ben-bruce/
IBB waz right when he said:youths are not ready 4 leadership,This Kids didnt know that mark,odua,Bruce,akpabio & other pdp lawmakers wher elected 2 serve nigeria pple not to b obstacle 2 govtment & spread hatred & disunity,To Dele Democracy means d Liberty to Insulting d president,even b4 he brushes his Teeth ind morning.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by darqly(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
The Olisa Metuhs, Ayo Fayoses and Femi Fani-Kayodes’ way is the only way to go. Face the dictator, look at him straight in the eyes and tell him to go straight to hell where he rightly belongs.

See the calibre of clowns spearheading your supposed opposition. FFK? FFS even PDP at onetime had to remind the nation that his views were not the views of the party. Such is the level of his unintelligence.

When a terrorist group like the Boko Haram apprehends someone they believe to be an unbeliever, “kafir”, and they want to behead him, it would make absolutely no sense to start begging or appealing to them. What is expected of you to do is to look them straight in the eyes and spit on their ugly faces, then face death bravely and courageously knowing full well that you are going to meet your Heavenly Father, and that angels would rejoice when they see you.

What an analogy shocked shocked Small time, he'll end his rant by stating that it's time for the youth to lead! Lead whom? With this sort of fatalistic reasoning? Its Deji's ilk that the PDP needs to expunge to be taken seriously anytime in the near future. Keep criticising, for the sake of it, since your job is to keep the government on its' toes grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by MaxwellMall: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2016
GoodMorning Cousins Kindly like our FB Page Thanks www.facebook.com/maxwellmalls/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.