Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce (39692 Views)

London APC Blasts David Cameron / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly / Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by pfadom: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
What type of opposition do you expect from party members who failed woefully when they had the chance? Does Deji mean that Mark, Stella Oduah, etc have any voice to criticise where they failed. Deji seems to not to know what to do or say? If Deji could praise Fayose (who publicly disgraced her mother to attack Buhari on baseless matter), and FFK who is neither here nor there as the champions, then Deji has defined himself.

Please go and sleep.

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by victorVIC1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
Truth be told, Deji's scope of reasoning is just too myopic for a Social Media Director

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by AK481(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Word
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
good we still have courageous youth in PDP future leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by cheddahboy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
I Kinda Like this guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by excellentmomma(f): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please leave Ben Bruce out of this, he has been speaking out against this government when they err.

No govt is totally bad or totally good.

He will begin to sound like a broken if all he does is criticize whatever the govt does.

PDP guys are more mature in their approach to opposition, not like Mr Lie. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by kurt09(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
APC will rule for many years(24yrs) until another mega party like APC is form. PDP is Dead. Quote me in Aso Rock!

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Another educated illiterate who thinks opposition politics is about throwing childish tantrums. Mr. Deji, the opposition is to play the watchdo which is a role given to sane dogs. Once your dog begins to act like it's got rabies it begins to bark without reason. Ben Bruce, at least, I know is trying to be reasonable in his political commnetary. Take a cue.

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by dvee2: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
See hate speech. Serious Wailer

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Emenyk32: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
This people should brace up on opposition angle, rather than being scared. That's the only way our country will move forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by omoowe: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Mesh opposition in. getting interesting, let APC brace up I saw it coming when the guy was made the social media of pdp
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Toosure70: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
goood! the flat people will come praise you. And none of their men as bold enough to speak as an opposition. Proudly south west

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
This man is painfully uninformed. I am not a PDP supporter but if members of the PDP choose a bipartisan approach to matters matters that affect the commonwealth - what is wrong with this? How do you gain credibility by attacking everything that moves just because it comes from another party? If David Mark, Stella Oduah and Ben Bruce choose their battles carefully what is wrong with this? This man ( and I don't want to call him anything more than that, though even this might be an exaggeration) is mired in the "bole ka ja" politics of the 1960's in which the reflex action to any political opponent is "deny", "oppose" or "fight."He cannot see that people like Ben Bruce are fighting a much more intelligent battle . I don't think much of the PDP, but this statement makes me believe that there is another opposition party on the way and that this is the opening salvo of an internal war that will eventually be the nunc dimitis of the PDP. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by smarthG(f): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
But on a serious note, too much freedom begats Confusion which is the problem PDP had.

If not for Examination, students in school won't really study!!!

FAYOSE is the only strong opposition I have seen in Nigerian Politics.

APC is most likely to durail and loose focus with this so much support from sycophants seeking favour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
But it Was Ben Bruce who told Buhari one time to stop making excuses about the past administration and start working. So my guy ur statment is not all true. As for David mark you might be right cos i nevr hear him voice until his elction was anulled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
[quote author=victorVIC1 post=41363831]Truth be told, Deji's scope of reasoning is just too myopic for a Social Media Director [/quote

Bros i can bet with you that this Deji guy will decamp to APC before the end of 2016

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by themejiwalker(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
He just blabbed all along and refused to state what's actually wrong with the Budget.

This is just a blind argument and he needs to take several seats.

If he sees Buhari eye to eye I'm so sure he can't say shooosh

Attention seeker undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by prisiluv(f): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
PDP is yet to understand what it means to be in D opposition! Opposition is for checks and balances,not unnecessary nd unreasonable rantings in order to cast aspersions nd condemn! PDP is being d dictator party by saying their members cant air personal views...Its still democracy,Loosen up!!! I believe an official statement should'nt stop any form of personal opinions.Democracy is built on Opinions!

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Lionsclaw: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
khattab008:
Being in the opposition does not mean you have to always criticize the gov't.
Umm.. true but not when they become cowards and out of fear refuse to speak the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by cosmicrayboi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
please summarize in one word.. that tin too long
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by padrey(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
The Wailing wailiers Association Of Nigeria... Osogbo weed dey worry this man........ese eku atotonu, ibi ti e ba wa de ni yi.....Oya Mr Deji go jump to Niger river nah....He goat living among human being....for 16 years we are suffering in d means of plenty.......Bastards

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] "A budget that failed to meet the expectations of Nigerians, address core issues of the economy, unemployment and insecurity; an unrealistic budget, and a budget that has been termed a fraud by our great party, the PDP, but only for our elected senators to take a disparagingly different view from the official position of the party and turn around to praise the president."
Deji haba! A budget that has not even been passed. This is just too early to condemn

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by francizy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
This Deji Adeyanju guy's got high carbon steel balls mehn!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

We need more of him please! grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by vigasimple(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
AfroKnight:
Being the "opposition" party doesn't mean you have to oppose everything done by the ruling party even the obviously commendable ones.

As long as it is not their idea it must be opposed, regardless of the benefits. This means that the PDP seeks power only and not the good of the nation. No wonder you fielded Jonathan without reading the sentiments of the electorate.

One would have imagined that the leaders of this floundering party would have learned in the wake of defeat, but no, they must continue doing the same thing while expecting a different result.

PDP, una dey learn work.

As much as I agree with you on the principle that you must not criticize or opposed anything by the government in the name of the opposition BUT the BUDGET is bad as you can get. Borrowing a third to finance their water down over promised manifesto. I agreed completely with the writer.

The only time an opposition should align with the government is when it comes to national security which APC did not do as an opposition but used it for party political gains.

POLITICS IS WAR, ask. OBJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by nikz(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cowards. I guess they have skeletons in their cupboards that's why? No labour party member in UK or republican in US can support an opposition party.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by princessbeauty: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice one @Deji.. Hw can one in d middle of d sea be scare of getting wet... shame on them
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by kaypling(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
The guy just has a big mouth without anything really upstairs. Seriously did he really say go the way of Fayose, FFK?? Are those really the people PDP wants to be in company of?? Are those the faces of people PDP really wants to put forward?? If so congrats APC, you'll be winning nationally for a long time.

Opposition doesn't mean oppose everything. That budget is a good budget but it's all words until it's properly implemented. Implementation is when you talk, not now

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Ayima: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why are some people speaking bad against David Mark, Stella and Bruce for supporting Buhari's Budget? So If you see something good, you must say it is bad all in the name opposition?

With record low oil prices the president came up with our largest budget yet.
For the first time in many years capital expenditure is over 30% of budget and 3 times of last year's budget.
For the first time budget revenues will be mainly sourced from tax and not oil receipts.

So if you find nothing commendable what is worth condemnation in it, or better still propose a better alternative.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by tosintreasure(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
@deji.......being in opposition doesn't mean you always go against government policies.
criticism is about positive and negative one. Opposition parties are meant to ensure government deliver dividend of democracy to all.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by kolmart: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
is this so call Deji man or animal? who knows him from Adam? what does he know about Nigeria? a person call to come and chop by PDP has the gut to condemned his employer? does he have brain? useless person.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by pressplay55: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
well said look at the dictator in the eye and tell him u can do nothing
Re: Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce by Localamos(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.