Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent (2757 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / My Boyfriend Is Not Intelligent! I Want To Break Up With Him / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
for me i think numerous proposals from men has made them addictted to seeking more of the attention they are getting and negligent on the issue of developing their other mental capabilities
what ur view on this cos all pretty forming ladies sometimes dey daft pass sheep, they even many for this forum especially those behaving like mature-saint allknowing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by cowgirl9090: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
wakes up in the morning spends 2hrs making up and and 30 mins looking at the mirror,spends a minimum of 30mins asking room mates how their cloths fits them spends another 30mins changing into a new cloth spends 30mins evaluating how perfect it fits them, now that's approximately 4hrs.

Takes a stroll spends 6hrs outside the home makes sure she notices wrangling eyes and turning necks,comes back home feeling satisfied. now that's using 10hrs of the day for unproductive ventures.

comes home uses 3hrs discussing how men were all over her, and shyking her up and down,and how one almost fell while looking at her back side cheesy, now that's 13hrs.

repeats this same thing everyday.

I shouldn't be surprised but not all of them though,cause many are blessed with beauty and brain cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by eleko1: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed Try VIckyrotex/Aminat508 grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
shocked shocked a lady created dis shiii?she is sick i guess! grin
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by sinaj(f): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hehehe
First of all, no one is Ugly.

With the right packaging nd Money, y'll b called a princess cool

Nd I knw many pretty girls dat are cute upstairs e.g... kiss cool

Xo I dunno where u did ur research nd survey
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by MzPecs(f): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Emac34: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ok Mrs intelligent tell us ur experience @OPs
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Rone16(f): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Because they get too much attention from guys and forget to face their studies but focus more on looking more beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by jamex93(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked a lady created dis shiii?she is sick i guess! grin

she ain't sick

she is saying d truth with fact to back up her point

just admit

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by jamex93(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
a lady become dull when attention from the opposite sex is too much
DAT pride increase in her and destroy everything
she wouldn't want to learn
and she gets dull as the day go by

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by EzePromoe: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by sholikay(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Op ur head correct there..if going to sambisa forest will make me win the heart of sikira eleja(fish seller) with great intelligence and wisdom,i will sharply succumb.than sandra the tus.h and conspicuously pretty girl with no wisdom and infinitesimally intelligent..before you start bashing me,remember its different strokes,for different folks.. Chikena!.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
ever asked yourself
Why ugly ladies are very down to earth and pretty ladies are proud?
Why geeks don't have social life?
Why fighter jets carry fewer passengers but go faster than cargo planes carrying more passengers but forced to go slower?
Why endowed ladies are ugly and pretty ladies have no endowments? And so ......? Its like engineering design, you need to make a compromise to achieve your aim.
That's nature's way of maintaining balance. You can't win them all.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Emac34:
Ok Mrs intelligent tell us ur experience @OPs

tell me
Ur gf fine bt det brilliant abi?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by odaniel1(m): 3:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Rone16:
Because they get too much attention from guys and forget to face their studies but focus more on looking more beautiful.
One Versace Bag for you! Nice comment..
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by springer: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2015
Beautiful women get distracted from countless inteligent and non-intelligent men because of the beauty but it takes focus and reasoining to be intelligent. Unfortunately but wise enough intelligent men prefer wise women marriage. However there are beauty and brain in some very few woman. Get an averagely intellligent woman and your money and reasoning will make her beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Emac34: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2015
WiLdFLame:

tell me
Ur gf fine bt det brilliant abi?
Yeah she gat everything which yua lackinggrin
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2015
WiLdFLame:
for me i think numerous proposals from men has made them addictted to seeking more of the attention they are getting and negligent on the issue of developing their other mental capabilities
what ur view on this cos all pretty forming ladies sometimes dey daft pass sheep, they even many for this forum especially those behaving like mature-saint allknowing.

Don't judge, I know many who are intelligent and beautiful! ennybams is one of them
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by dastroud(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2015
got one who i was even crushing on but her beauty dey enter her brain too much....anytime i discuss school with her she no dey like am but if na men issue she like am bad.tho me don delete her coz people like that no good for my health!
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2015
diz is a wrong generalization.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by theMusicNerd(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Adaure4ever:
diz is a wrong generalization.

Not quite, that's why she used the word 'majority'... She didn't say 'all'. That means she admits, implicitly, that there are beautiful and intelligent ladies too.

And I believe too that the same goes for handsome boys, many of 'em are bimbos. Its just a psychological disposition to which they (ie the beautiful ones) have been exposed, they depend on their looks for everything.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2015
WiLdFLame:

Jealous much? cool

There are many beautiful and intelligent women out there undecided
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Jealous much? cool

Hey I can't remember the password to the email of my account. What's up?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Jealous much? cool

Are you also part of those beauties without brain?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
dastroud:
got one who i was even crushing on but her beauty dey enter her brain too much....anytime i discuss school with her she no dey like am but if na men issue she like am bad.tho me don delete her coz people like that no good for my health!

datz one of their problfm too,dem go cum dey proud on top their low IQ
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

Don't judge, I know many who are intelligent and beautiful! ennybams is one of them

K. hope u didnt say dat because u get crush on her oo?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
WiLdFLame:

Are you also part of those beauties without brain?

yeah cheesy

I feel for you, reallly
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by dastroud(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
WiLdFLame:

datz one of their problfm too,dem go cum dey proud on top their low IQ
what she takes pride in is talking bout all the men trying to get her attention....i just dey pity her whenever she tells me she want men with cars and she's just fucking 18 with that mindset.....thinkin of how she'll be in the next three years!
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
sinaj:
Hehehe
First of all, no one is Ugly.

With the right packaging nd Money, y'll b called a princess cool

Nd I knw many pretty girls dat are cute upstairs e.g... kiss cool

Xo I dunno where u did ur research nd survey
Don't mind them, they don't know that b4 u come up with something like this, u are supposed to have carried out and psychological research. And besides, how do u define beauty and intelligence?. They forget that intelligence is a broad topic and is beyond passing exams.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
WiLdFLame:

K. hope u didnt say dat because u get crush on her oo?

I do and so?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
dastroud:
what she takes pride in is talking bout all the men trying to get her attention....i just dey pity her whenever she tells me she want men with cars and she's just fucking 18 with that mindset.....thinkin of how she'll be in the next three years!

only time and realities can reset d girl mind,so just give her time...
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by dastroud(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
WiLdFLame:

only time and realities can reset d girl mind,so just give her time...
i've cut the ties between us.....don't have time for people with no future ambition like her!.......extremely bad for my health!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Better Now After My Sexcapade On Saturday! / I Just Realized That My Gf Save My No With 722 / How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.