Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent (2790 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / My Boyfriend Is Not Intelligent! I Want To Break Up With Him / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by abimic(m): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2015
The op didn't put up her pic, can't tell where she belongs, but I remember stumbling upon a quote that, when a woman is beautiful without brain, private part suffers the most,Guess it's true anyway. I still prefer character, Brain, beauty in that order.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2015
abimic:
The op didn't put up her pic, can't tell where she belongs, but I remember stumbling upon a quote that, when a woman is beautiful without brain, private part suffers the most,Guess it's true anyway. I still prefer character, Brain, beauty in that order.

private part suffers??
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by abimic(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2015
WiLdFLame:

private part suffers??
lol
Abi? Na lie, if a woman is beautiful without Brain, she would be vulnerable to all sorts of men's assaults which would be...... . And she can easily be played by guys after they've gotten what they want. I know wildflame is beautiful and brainy.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by chronos: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
ever asked yourself
Why ugly ladies are very down to earth and pretty ladies are proud?
Why geeks don't have social life?
Why fighter jets carry fewer passengers but go faster than cargo planes carrying more passengers but forced to go slower?
Why endowed ladies are ugly and pretty ladies have no endowments? And so ......? Its like engineering design, you need to make a compromise to achieve your aim.
That's nature's way of maintaining balance. You can't win them all.

One origin for this guy!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by chronos: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
ever asked yourself
Why ugly ladies are very down to earth and pretty ladies are proud?
Why geeks don't have social life?
Why fighter jets carry fewer passengers but go faster than cargo planes carrying more passengers but forced to go slower?
Why endowed ladies are ugly and pretty ladies have no endowments? And so ......? Its like engineering design, you need to make a compromise to achieve your aim.
That's nature's way of maintaining balance. You can't win them all.

One orijin for this guy!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by firstking01(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
WiLdFLame:
for me i think numerous proposals from men has made them addictted to seeking more of the attention they are getting and negligent on the issue of developing their other mental capabilities
what ur view on this cos all pretty forming ladies sometimes dey daft pass sheep, they even many for this forum especially those behaving like mature-saint allknowing.
it has to be so for d law of nature to be in equillibrum...u dnt expect a very pretty gal to be super intelligent and d ugly gal to be super dumb...it's just natural...anoda tin is...because a gal is pretty, she'd tink d whole world is @her feet, and dat she can always have her way in life, thereby taking for granted d essential tins of life because her beauty has made her to be egocentric..meanwhile, d so ugly gal is smart, can identify opportunities in life and grab it, and she's frugal, welcoming opportunities to learn everytin dat comes her way..dis is true to a very large extend, incase u wanna qoute me.
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by firstking01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
sinaj:
Hehehe
First of all, no one is Ugly.

With the right packaging nd Money, y'll b called a princess cool

Nd I knw many pretty girls dat are cute upstairs e.g... kiss cool

Xo I dunno where u did ur research nd survey
lol @ur siggy...and wats ur intention for wanting dat to happen?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
firstking01:
it has to be so for d law of nature to be in equillibrum...u dnt expect a very pretty gal to be super intelligent and d ugly gal to be super dumb...it's just natural...anoda tin is...because a gal is pretty, she'd tink d whole world is @her feet, and dat she can always have her way in life, thereby taking for granted d essential tins of life because her beauty has made her to be egocentric..meanwhile, d so ugly gal is smart, can identify opportunities in life and grab it, and she's frugal, welcoming opportunities to learn everytin dat comes her way..dis is true to a very large extend, incase u wanna qoute me.

u nailed it bro!
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:
u nailed it bro!
thankx bro..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
firstking01:
thankx bro..

it just dat dem no dey complete,
if girl fine, she no go dey brainy.
if she dey brainy, she no go fine, if she fine and dey brainy...haaaa...wahala, her character go bad pass anytin. wetin man wan cum chose 4 all dis scene nau?
Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by firstking01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
WiLdFLame:

it just dat dem no dey complete,
if girl fine, she no go dey brainy.
if she dey brainy, she no go fine, if she fine and dey brainy...haaaa...wahala, her character go bad pass anytin. wetin man wan cum chose 4 all dis scene nau?
sure

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by AVRecruit: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
abimic:

every woman is beautiful. for me its character brain and youth.

all girls wen young r fine. the youthful exuberance.... and all.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Of Beautiful Ladies Not Intelligent by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
AVRecruit:

every woman is beautiful. for me its character brain and youth.
all girls wen young r fine. the youthful exuberance.... and all.
Dont try palacate unattractive ladies...nt all woman fine!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Told Me She's A Virgin / Your Gf/crush May Be An Olosho / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; As Long As I Am Alive Awon Weyrey Will Never Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.