Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (93179 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Fat, Slim, Not Too Fat But Not Slim Guys, Which Do Girls Prefer And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by kike001(f): 9:30am On May 15, 2007
u think so i doubt it thin girls sont go 4 chubby guys
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Rlst84sale(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2007
I think you ladies need to get medical journals on BMI (body mass index). Your pancreas produces insulin due to your height in proportion to your weight. People that are gaining weight or getting fat exceeding what is proportional to their height are running risks of developing sickness/disease. I don't know what is sexy about being fat. Athletically fit is a different music. I think you ladies need to stop encouraging those lazy guys deceiving them that they are sexy. They need to get their butt out and exercise and summon up some discipline on their eating habit. It is not a sign of good living as most believe it to be in Africa, it's sign of bad health.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by ATLANTA96(m): 2:32am On May 23, 2007
:p cool ;d :d
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by sisimose(f): 3:22pm On May 26, 2007
this is a new one on me lol , i am thin and i certainly don't like fat men. My hubby is of athletic build not fat at all ,where did this notion come from?
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by ATLANTA96(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2007
u nees someone like me babe just email me
and consider it done
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by chiegemba(f): 5:21am On Aug 13, 2007
@topic; grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by temmysexy(f): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2007
why not? to balance the equation now, abi? cheesy grin tongue
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Olusleeky(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2007
i like my girl slim n fit. also, i am slim n athletic. fat girls wit big tommy r not my stuff
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by jinky0u812: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2008
Ummm, ok I'm a somewhat heavy fellow. Please introduce me to your thin friends who like fat guys.

Cause I can't seem to get the thin women to look at me twice.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Funswoggle: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2008
I'm unable to sleep and stumbled on this thread through google, thought I would throw my two coppers in,

As a guy more on the chubby side (I wear a 38 waist) I find that most of the women I've dated over the years have been petite types. I'm most attracted to curvier, voluptuous women but somehow I always wind up with the 100lb. pixie types. Likewise these are girls who tend to be attracted to lithe and athletic types, yet find themselves drawn to me for some reason.

My theory on this is that attraction, at least initially, isn't based on a rational decision making process but rather an immediate and involuntary flood of chemicals from the pituitary gland.

Still, this is my personal experience and I don't think that it's at all indicative of the majority of relationships. In the long run I think that people tend to look for a certain level of homogyny in their relationships, people who share the same values, be they education, healthy lifestyle, religious beliefs, etc. So I think it's actually a lot more common for people of similar body types to get together than people who are of radically different proportions.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by jmarshall: 5:54am On May 15, 2008
Before one is able to answer the question as to whether thin girls prefer fat men, one must first consider that the entire topic was started by a male who was rejected by several thin women who just so happened to be intimately involved with an overweight male. First and foremost not all female prefer over weight males as some overweight males do not prefer thin girls. This general stereotyping that thin girls prefer overweight males and vice versa is a horribly flawed insight into the psyche of a few women. Then, one must also consider that this exercise of “health bashing” and ridicule of weight is sad mockery of a man trying to redeem his self esteem. Is it not possible that a girl can be in love with whomever she wants despite their race, gender, weight, or financial status? It is grossly visible that this forum is sad attempt for many to gain self esteem by bashing a population of people who have to deal with situation beyond why they were rejected by someone. So people lets grow up and try to examine these forums for what they truly are and try to stop spreading hate and animosity toward people who maybe different then you and possibly more fortunate than you. I would bet that you were rejected by these girls not because of your weight but for some other reason. Judging by the fact that you created this forum out of your insecurity I would go as far as to guess that you have low self esteem and a narrow view on many many issues.
Jmarshall 5’11’’ 160 lbs. athletic build
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 15, 2008
What sort of topic is this? angry
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Dakore(f): 5:43am On Jul 04, 2008
not true!!!
i personally prefer skinny guys
fat men are usually seen with likewise fat women.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Morenisexy(f): 5:51am On Jul 04, 2008

Is this thread a joke? angry
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Dakore(f): 5:52am On Jul 04, 2008
LMAO. haha
grin

there are cases like that but it's far from the norm.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Morenisexy(f): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2008
Act that pic was from "How to spot a rich man" joke grin
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by francessby(f): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2008
Please the first pic is obesity hahahaha i want fat man but no be this one
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Gamine(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2008
I dont want a fat man abeg o! shocked

im not even thin sef tongue
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by francessby(f): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2008
A thin girl prefer fat guy cos she don't her children to be toothpick grin
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2008
This topic is annoying.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Mesmerize(f): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2008
@klipemet
gross pic. . seriously didnt want to see obama like that undecided
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2008
francessby:

A thin girl prefer fat guy because she don't her children to be toothpick grin

"
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by sugeray(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2008
I think i Like this Topic. This is my 1st time Here, All i do before is to read Topic and discussion In every Aspect. Mi Name is Dapo.

Mi undastand d fact that some slim chick Like it Big Either Muscular, Athletic Or lil bit Fat.I am Big and always interested in someone who is Nice and has respect for Nature Which includes Respect, Religion, And every other Morals in this World. So if you are fat or Slim I dont mind All i need is Your Attitude and not a One way trafic relationship.

I am trying to publicies my self but I Have attached here my pics. If you in need of someone like me do not hesitate to Buzz me on Yahoo Sugeray20 Identify ur self so we can have a chat, wink smiley

Taste is everythin, Obey it.

Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by brinebaba(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
*on a contary*
am thin.& i like thin kokolets.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by ladybam(f): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
brine baba:

*on a contary*
am thin.& i like thin kokolets.

i like your taste wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by ladybam(f): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ sugeray

we dint get to see the 'little fat'
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by ladybam(f): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2008
francessby:

A thin girl prefer fat guy because she don't her children to be toothpick grin

sorry dear, i dint quite get the gramma
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2008
fat! no way, muscular! oh yeah. ;d they are hot looking without cloths on
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Nautillus(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2008
bluntpis:

fat! no way, muscular! oh yeah. ;d they are hot looking without cloths on

Galfriend . . .why you trying to wake this Thread ? ? ?its been dead for months now
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by smurf1(f): 2:53am On Dec 09, 2008
On what planet? ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by redbear275: 3:13am On Dec 23, 2008
I'm a big guy, I dont think girls date guys because their fat unless they have a fetish, fat guys arent worse in bed, if anything their better cheesy its personality that counts in the end though, fat or thin, muscular whatever, in the end anyone can be an asshole or a saint, looks dont contribute to that.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by chaser: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2009
Greetings from Russia! I am a man of 32, attracted to fat men only. I think that is a personal choise, a fetish and some gilrs can find the fat man to be charming and sexy too. That is normal and not surprising, sexual prefference is deeply personal, individual and can be impressed in may different ways as the fat men themselves have different images of their sexual objects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.