Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (93201 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Fat, Slim, Not Too Fat But Not Slim Guys, Which Do Girls Prefer And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by RollaDolla: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2011
This is a funny thread. It's funny that thin guys think that fat dudes get all the chicks (I mean we are pretty awesome), because I think the exact opposite. What it really is though, as stated before, is personal pref. and how much game you got. I think girls like fat guys as much as guys like big girls. I am attracted to the same women that most straight men are attracted to: Kim Kardashian, Mila Kunis, the hot red-head from that one commercial (specific right!?), but I'm also attracted to bigger girls, because they got something that the other knuckleheads (no offense ladies) don't have. Usually that "something" is a quality about them that's real and not fake.

And what is this nonesense about the bigger guys not being good in bed? Girls, we can make you feel good ALL night long, whether that be holdin' you or doin' the hixon dixon, we are the men for the job. Makin' love is an art, and art is a passion.
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2011
lol,I like big guys. They make you feel safe grin
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by albacete(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
icingbaby: I'm thin and I don't prefer fat men, who gave you that idea. I prefer skinny guys smiley
then you've met the right guy!
Re: Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? by mpschultz10: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
TRUE LIFE: I'M IN A MIXED-WEIGHT RELATIONSHIP
Is weight the number one problem in your relationship? Do your partner's snide comments and judgmental looks turn every meal into an argument? Do you feel guilty when your partner goes to the gym because you'd rather just sit on the couch? Do you dread going out in public because you're afraid people will wonder why you're not with someone your own size? Do you even eat in secret to avoid being judged? Are you afraid that if you don't lose those extra pounds you might lose the one you love? Or... Are you physically fit and the attention you receive is causing jealousy? Is your mate growing mentally and romantically distant because they're uncomfortable in their body? Do you feel like the only option to save your relationship is to give an ultimatum to your loved one to lose weight? If you appear to be between the ages of 16 and 28 and you're ready to tackle the relationship issues caused by your weight differences, MTV wants to hear your story! Write to us at mixedweight@gmail.com and give us your name, location, phone number, picture, and a description of your situation and what you plan to do about it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.