Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself (28915 Views)

Things I'm Glad I Knew Before I Graduated / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS / Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself - What I Went Through In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2015
U cnt serve 2 masters at dsame time nw. U must lv one n hate d other or u regret serving them. Actually u sowed a seed of unbelief and faitthlessness. That y d seed refuse 2 yiejd fruit. Let me shock u!
In my yr1 1st semester, i had a 1CO and another CO in 2nd semester. The 2nd CO was tackled successfully wit hard work and constant reading n studyin. But d 1st co was nt taken care of. Is it that i did nt read 4 it or wat? Of course i did. I sat 4 it again in yr2 and i failed again and nw in my final yr, i decided that i wil read that course like mad, u kw wat i mean. I read wel 4 it and wrote it again the 3rd time in my finals. Behold wen i saw the question, i was hapi cos most of al wat i read came out. Although i late 4 d exam, bt i wrote my best and answered the mandatory 5 qsts. Wen i summitted my script, d course lecture told me that wat i just wrote n summitted is 50 marks meaning she's giuin me credit. So bro, u need to bliv GOD 4 evrytin 4 ur prayers 2 be answered. Hapi new yr in earnest frnds
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Chommieblaq(f): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2015
tuzle:
[quote author=Chommieblaq post=4140
Lastly, I keep telling ppl the basic education is primary and secondary and if u can't further or cope, then go n learn a trade, or get something doing everyone mustn't be a graduate, imagine after spending so many years in school, person go comot with third class or pass for this our country wey even first class nYou are wrong i knw guy dat were gurus in secondary skul and dummies in university and guys who were dull in secondary skul but smart in uni. so ur secondary edu might be the basic but it doesnt determine how inteligent u will be in the uni

Our opinion might be different, buh to me the basic is primary and secondary!!!
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by 9jatatafo(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2015
Officialkenshin:

Guy. Go do yahoo. Your head no they school. Not smart enough.

Watch ur back as EFCC is coming
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Abeg i need part 2 of this film
i don watch this one finish

Your role in the Christian Faith wasn't the problem
Your problem was LACK OF TIME MANAGEMENT
& neither is God condemning u today but your conscience. God doz not condemn a man wen he feels that he has sinned but his conscience & his fellow men. The worse thing is that man always runaway whenever he feels that he has sinned, thinking that the more he stays away the less the consequences. Remember Adam, God said to him, "Adam where are thou?..he rwplied and said " i heard ur voic & i hide cos i wz naked. God replied and said, "WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE NAKED ? Irrespective of ur current situation, wu told u that you can't still make it in life ? Tell your dad the truth cos u cannot really hide from him . Everybody wants to be a graduate, is really beautiful but the fact that you ain't a graduate doesn't mean u won't make it in life.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by tuzle(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=Chommieblaq post=41415217][/quote]let me giv u an example i am a computer science student. I may not be good in chemistry, math and physics but i like programming. It is not like we do anything dat has physic or chemistry but a little bit of math
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by campbell1000: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2015
stabas:
Certainly not a headline people often see or imagine to read about in a season like this but this is where i've found myself against my wish.

I had to create a new NL account for this cos i'll say i'm pretty much an active nairalander so I wouldn't wanna disclose my details to the general public.

It's only natural for one to look at his/her life as the curtains of a particular year is been shut on their face and begin to analyse what the year brought for them and in most cases,plan for the year ahead.I guess,from the topic,you should know by now that 2015 wasn't a good one for me over here.I'll try as much as possible to be brief but not leaving out the important details.

Straight to the point now...
I got admitted to the university in the 2009/2010 session(school name and department withheld).As everyone would,i was very happy,seeing I got admitted in the course I wanted to study.i was very much hardworking bookwise and commited to fellowship activities that I became the 100 level cordinator.it took my time a lot but I still made sure I read everyday,attend tutorials et al.Fast forward to when my results were released,i failed.i needed just one course to be promoted and I saw an absent case.On going to the dept I had the absent case,i saw a name that was just like mine and I passed the course.All the nysc guy in charge then had to do was find my main script and confirm it.He told me to pay him money for it that he paid in school too.Been a christian,i prayed everyday over the issue and left it for God.i even went there with my course adviser and he told me if the script and result is sent,he'll rectify it.even after all my praying and pestering the guy,it was never sent so I was aked to repeat the class.i just couldn't so I made up my mind to transfer to another dept.i practically spent that session in my hostel doing nothing with no intention of going back to that dept.To aid my transfer,i had to fail again so the transfer process won't be hectic.i din't bother preparing for the sessional exams.i just wrote the exam anyhow and failed.so I was asked to withdraw from the faculty which made it easy for the other faculty to accept me.meanwhile during all this,i was given a high post in fellowship as a leader of church pastors.it wasn't like other fellowship ministry groups one could just enter.It was by appointment so the prestige was very much huge considering the fellowship was even among the top 5 in school then(last I checked).i held on to the post for a while but looking at the devotion,dedication,seed sowing and more I had made in my 100 level and my academic result that section,i will say I wasn't really into 'God things' anymore.On seeing a little chance,I wrote a letter of resignation on the office I was occupying.it made everywhere in the fellowship to shake.So much that alumni,church patrons and matrons were all up on my phone asking to see me.i later stopped the visits and switched off my phone for over three months cos it became too much.i got a new line for my family and close contacts to get in touch with me.I left fellowship cos I couldn't be doing bad and still pretend to be serving God.i hated hypocrisy.
rubbish the general cordinator in my fellowship is the only first class student in 500 level in his dept how can u pray and still give bribe, ur money is an abomination to God,serving God does nt make u a failure, u choose to be a failure above all u must be born again!!!
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Sike(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2015
This OP is not serious.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Chommieblaq(f): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
tuzle:
let me giv u an example i am a computer science student. I may not be good in chemistry, math and physics but i like programming. It is not like we do anything dat has physic or chemistry but a little bit of math
Get ma point, I believe d basics are knowing how to read, speak and write, maybe do a little maths. Then whether u want to further or take a vocational trade is up to the person.

I had a friend while in sch, she don repeat tire, change department tire, It took so much boldness on ma part to give this advise, I told her to leave sch and concentrate on hair dressing (she is good at it), mind u she entered sch before me since 2006.

She is booming, doing great. And she do call to tell me that, leaving sch was one of her best decision. And before u anyone says she's an illiterate, she writes, speaks and reads well.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by ATERI(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Please don`t kill yourself. Now that you have been liberated from the rumour of Jesus, all you need to do is to concentrate on your studies. All the time you have been devoting to what you call fellowship should now be used for something productive: reading
When I was growing up in Nigeria there was a man called Tai Solarin who told anyone that cared to listen that he didn`t believe in God. He would then challenge his students that believe in God to only pray to God and not read their books before exams; if they still pass that would tell them whether studying and reading for exam is less important than praying. Well, by now you need no further sermon from me on what the outcome of his experiment would be.
You are lucky that you have finally seen the light, so get down to the business of reading for your exams instead of wasting your time on Jesus that have absolutely nothing to do with your life
Two, don`t torture yourself by keeping unnecessary secret from your dad. Let him disown you when you tell him the truth, you will proof him wrong later. If you know how many lives the religious are destroying like this in Nigeria you would not regret anything in your life today. Good luck
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by aalangel(f): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2015
stabas:
During the 2nd semester,a lecturer friend of mine I had been doing 'runs' with told me there's an elective course I should 'run' in order to grad and they'll use it to replace any other I fail,which I did at 25k per course(all final year courses).Only for me to hear from people later on that they weren't using that course to replace any.On calling him,he told me he din't tell me they were using the course to replace any.I felt bad and used but I still had faith.I sowed seeds and prayed like never before,telling God I can't be having a 2nd spilling year.I remember clearly when a woman made a prayer point in Church saying 'I shall not end this year in shame'.i prayed like I was about to die and sowed seeds to the prayer as well.i kept telling God that it was better I died than to go through what 2016 will offer me if I don't grad this year cos certainly,i will now have to tell my dad,who is already proudly telling people he now has 3 graduates at home.

Just last week,the results were released.You guessed it.My name was in the list of spillover students again,my final chance of being a graduate.

I seriously do not know how to go about it now cos i'm just confused.Its too big a burden for me to bear.Please I need the wise advises of my fellow nairalanders as  it will help me on what to do this coming year and above all,although i've practically given up on prayers,i still need your prayers as well.If you're looking for who to pray for in your 31st night prayer,please let it be me cos God might answer yours,even if He dint answer mine.

Seun‎
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Please take this to the promised land for more contributions.

This is the wrong platform to see solution. GI back to God.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by aydriano(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2015
Listen op u need to accept u were at fault... dats d first step.. diz is jst an obstacle and u will overcome... listen in life wen u tink u hv jumped one hurdle anoda is ryt in ur front waiting 4 u... i knw u feel worthless, useless... u feel unworthy of d position u r in... even afta u graduate d prob of employment, d nxt step springs up... will u decide to commit suicide.. bro its human nature to despair, to question God bt you cant gv up.. gather all d materials of d courses u hv as carry over and dedicate urself to it...i believe in God not religion... believe in him and put d work in.. u would see d results... suicide is d cowardly option.. ask ur self r u a coward.. b a man... accept ur faults.. tlk 2 ur mum.. open up to her.. ur mum will provide d emotional support u nid... wen i went thru my school ish my mum gave me support, she was my rock...i put my head down, read, passd d courses.. ryt nw i jst finished service diz past nov all glory to God.. bt i put in my wrk.. so dnt commit suicide ur story hasnt been written completely... dats up to u... besides bin a graduate isnt a barometer for success.. be at peace bro.. God is in control.. i believe diz tym nxt yr u will given testimony.. lookin forward to ur... testimony....i hope diz helpz u...
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by armadeo(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2015
guy. you shpuld be ashamed of yourself. look at the thrash you wrote.

my friend you are a dunce and cannot cope because you are not serious. stop blaming God for your rubbish. last i checked he gave us free will.

you laid your bed now lie on it.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by otigbagba: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
stabas:
During the 2nd semester,a lecturer friend of mine I had been doing 'runs' with told me there's an elective course I should 'run' in order to grad and they'll use it to replace any other I fail,which I did at 25k per course(all final year courses).Only for me to hear from people later on that they weren't using that course to replace any.On calling him,he told me he din't tell me they were using the course to replace any.I felt bad and used but I still had faith.I sowed seeds and prayed like never before,telling God I can't be having a 2nd spilling year.I remember clearly when a woman made a prayer point in Church saying 'I shall not end this year in shame'.i prayed like I was about to die and sowed seeds to the prayer as well.i kept telling God that it was better I died than to go through what 2016 will offer me if I don't grad this year cos certainly,i will now have to tell my dad,who is already proudly telling people he now has 3 graduates at home.

Just last week,the results were released.You guessed it.My name was in the list of spillover students again,my final chance of being a graduate.

I seriously do not know how to go about it now cos i'm just confused.Its too big a burden for me to bear.Please I need the wise advises of my fellow nairalanders as  it will help me on what to do this coming year and above all,although i've practically given up on prayers,i still need your prayers as well.If you're looking for who to pray for in your 31st night prayer,please let it be me cos God might answer yours,even if He dint answer mine.

Seun‎
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Please take this to the promised land for more contributions.
......uv got ur believe system warped...uv got to unlearn seriousl
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by mrZENographer: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
If you can heed my advice, come to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement crusade at Mgbidi Imo State 2016, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of January 2016. Title What God has determined shall be done. You shall receive your miracle after that.

My pastor says "Even though you are not qualified, 'The God of Chosen' will qualify you".
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Bjergtrolde: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Does anyone here know the OP? I suggest that they give him tight marking. This is a cry for help. This is the time to offer help and not time to beat up on the OP.

It would be very sad to see a topic " Nairalander kills self"

Just my opinion.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by lozanni(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
My guy, you are not the first person who has done six years in the versity for a four year course. There is this hall at Unilag, Mariere Hall, popularly called, 'Baluba's Kingdom' because the said Baluba spent up to 10 years there for a four year program.
The above will not be your portion IJMN.
I advise that you should stop 'running' your courses, as this has badly affected your self-belief that you can pass your exams by studying for them.
Reading through your article, I can see you are an intelligent person. Tell your parents about your problems, starting with your mom, they will be mad at you, but they will FORGIVE you with time as they love you, even when they appear harsh on you and will be truly devastated if you harm yourself.
Also make friends with guys and gals who are good at that course, join their study group, search for past questions on the course and study them,
with the relevant textbooks on it.
I wish you goodluck.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by stabas(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
I don't think I wrote anywhere that I blamed God for my failure,according to those people who wrote such above me.i guess I even have a better understanding than you.Your failure must probably be worse than mine as per your low level of IQ.And as for that guy that said i've now been liberated from the rumour called Jesus,well you're just as senseless as your father the devil cos even if i'm on a much tighter rope than i'm in now,the existence of Jesus will even become more real.My success or failure in life does not deter his existence.He was,is and is to come.What I meant was,i've heard of great testimonies so I called to Him,even if I know I did wrong,and was still expecting my own greater testimony,but I was disappointed cos it wasn't to be..

And as for the suicidal stuff,i know I did think of it that's why I probably put it in my title but I'M NEVER SUICIDAL and will never commit suicide.I'm strong willed,hopeful,i believe in tomorrow,i'm one who don't quit easily.I guess the title was for me to lure people into advising me on what to do and perhaps to help people in my situation who are suicidal but you canbe rest assured,if God gives me life,i'll still live and face this situation,even though I once told Him to kill me rather than for me to face it.
Thank you all.I'm off to work(for my 7th school fees perhaps) smiley
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by malikjosiah(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
just one question for u stupid,, is school the means to an end, or the end itself? sit up and face life like every brave man would. learn a trade, get a skill, farm(mechanized). f*ck the school, breath some air and have some life. after all no be the money we dey find? bro..... I know peeps that didn't go to school and yet they are doing better. just "reboot" your life stupid.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Jadeng: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bro,
I understand how you feel because I was in a similar situation some years ago.

1, Suicide is a permanent problem to a temporary challenge. You need to make up your mind that you must graduate. Ending your life will be a proof of you been total failure as some people have predicted and am sure you know the consequences of suicide. Make up your mind to disappoint them!

2, The major reason for being in school is to study! Am in full support of school fellowships because they contribute a lot in modeling students and help them to know God more. However, going there to accept all the posts available at the expense of your education is where the problem is. I believe in the power of pray and Faith but the place of WORK cannot be ruled out; which in this case involves attending lectures, taking time to study and sitting for exams. Even Himself Works.

3, Am not in support of the lies and short cut measures which you have adopted, because more lies will be needed to cover for previous ones and things may get out of hand. In the midst of your hard times, which will definitely come to an end, be determined to remain truthful and straight forward. Some things have a way of showing up in future. As for your dad, get an uncle whom he respects to help talk with him. Tell him the whole truth and plead for his forgiveness; so that his prayer and yours will be in agreement.

4, If you are going for your extra and final year, I would suggest you start taking professional course in your line of your discipline or entrepreneur courses. They're lots of them online for free. This can help keep you focused and will give you an edge sooner or later in life.

Finally, you need to check the history of people like Thomas Edison, Pastor EA Adeboye, Tunde Bakare, etc, to know what they went through; but today, the story is different.
Every single precious thing you can think of today passed though very tough processes. Know that, all you are going through is a process and a phase that will pass away soon.
I have a strong believe that your future holds a lot of promises and I'd like to encourage you to be determined not to give up. The whole world awaits to hear your success story.

See you at the top!

2 Likes

Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Kirinwa: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Bro u refused to register and face the course squarely, u trusted in ur dubious self/lecturer and prayer. I can only advice u to kill ursef because u are not serious about ur future...

#register the course , attend the lectures, sit down and read for the tests and exam, u will pass..stop wasting ur money, and also stop disturbing God with ur dirty tongue full of lies

Op do you attend lectures at all or do you stay at home. Skip lectures, test, practicals, Assignments and hope that your runs and deceitful prayers will fool God.
If you check those courses you failed, some got it A. Why not make friends with them or are you in the company of loafers.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by eddiegate(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
@op u for clear me say na uniben physical science ,na normal tin na,it takes grace to graduate well from that faculty......op am sure it's mathematics ? Let it be know that only 1 person graduated from Maths in 2010 set.....it really takes grace nd favour
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by tuzle(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Get ma point, I believe d basics are knowing how to read, speak and write, maybe do a little maths. Then whether u want to further or take a vocational trade is up to the person.

I had a friend while in sch, she don repeat tire, change department tire, It took so much boldness on ma part to give this advise, I told her to leave sch and concentrate on hair dressing (she is good at it), mind u she entered sch before me since 2006.

She is booming, doing great. And she do call to tell me that, leaving sch was one of her best decision. And before u anyone says she's an illiterate, she writes, speaks and reads well.
I agree with u dat primary and secondary are the basic but what i am trying to say is dat it is possible for a person dat wasnt good in secondary or primary skul to be good in university. do u knw dat there are po many reason dat can make somebody to be poor in secondary skul. poor teachers, lack of reading(unseriousness)
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by eddiegate(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
malikjosiah:
just one question for u stupid,, is school the means to an end, or the end itself? sit up and face life like every brave man would. learn a trade, get a skill, farm(mechanized). f*ck the school, breath some air and have some life. after all no be the money we dey find? bro..... I know peeps that didn't go to school and yet they are doing better. just "reboot" your life stupid.
you r a very dangerous man ,,spilling ignorance ,smh
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by eddiegate(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
ATERI:
Please don`t kill yourself. Now that you have been liberated from the rumour of Jesus, all you need to do is to concentrate on your studies. All the time you have been devoting to what you call fellowship should now be used for something productive: reading
When I was growing up in Nigeria there was a man called Tai Solarin who told anyone that cared to listen that he didn`t believe in God. He would then challenge his students that believe in God to only pray to God and not read their books before exams; if they still pass that would tell them whether studying and reading for exam is less important than praying. Well, by now you need no further sermon from me on what the outcome of his experiment would be.
You are lucky that you have finally seen the light, so get down to the business of reading for your exams instead of wasting your time on Jesus that have absolutely nothing to do with your life
Two, don`t torture yourself by keeping unnecessary secret from your dad. Let him disown you when you tell him the truth, you will proof him wrong later. If you know how many lives the religious are destroying like this in Nigeria you would not regret anything in your life today. Good luck
. Hmmm u r a very dangerous man,spilling ignorance .....smh
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by lebienconnu: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
You are a lucky guy. You are actually learning how not to fail and this indispensable lesson is coming to you early in life when you still have the strength to use them. Congrats.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Isaac060(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
First of all, if you kill yourself, your dad will continue to live.
Secondly, of all things in life, academics should be the least that should cast you down especially in a country like Nigeria where certificates don't really matter.
Lastly, stop the runs payment and claiming to be a Christian.
The only thing a spill over student face is his/her courses... that's all.
Face your academics squarely and you'll pass.
Find a way of telling your dad either through your mum or aunt before he gets to know himself... that will be disastrous.

Be faithful to Gof even in your trials.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Rhea(f): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jadeng:

Bro,
I understand how you feel because I was in a similar situation some years ago.

1, Suicide is a permanent problem to a temporary challenge. You need to make up your mind that you must graduate. Ending your life will be a proof of you been total failure as some people have predicted and am sure you know the consequences of suicide. Make up your mind to disappoint them!

2, The major reason for being in school is to study! Am in full support of school fellowships because they contribute a lot in modeling students and help them to know God more. However, going there to accept all the posts available at the expense of your education is where the problem is. I believe in the power of pray and Faith but the place of WORK cannot be ruled out; which in this case involves attending lectures, taking time to study and sitting for exams. Even Himself Works.

3, Am not in support of the lies and short cut measures which you have adopted, because more lies will be needed to cover for previous ones and things may get out of hand. In the midst of your hard times, which will definitely come to an end, be determined to remain truthful and straight forward. Some things have a way of showing up in future. As for your dad, get an uncle whom he respects to help talk with him. Tell him the whole truth and plead for his forgiveness; so that his prayer and yours will be in agreement.

4, If you are going for your extra and final year, I would suggest you start taking professional course in your line of your discipline or entrepreneur courses. They're lots of them online for free. This can help keep you focused and will give you an edge sooner or later in life.

Finally, you need to check the history of people like Thomas Edison, Pastor EA Adeboye, Tunde Bakare, etc, to know what they went through; but today, the story is different.
Every single precious thing you can think of today passed though very tough processes. Know that, all you are going through is a process and a phase that will pass away soon.
I have a strong believe that your future holds a lot of promises and I'd like to encourage you to be determined not to give up. The whole world awaits to hear your success story.

See you at the top!

[size=13pt]This post pretty much has all the advice you need. Read itt over and over and digest accordingly. [/size]
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by 0079jaBond(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bro, you cannot serve two masters. Your ways are clearly not in synch with God's ways yet you call upon Him? Haba, maka why na? Stop making mockery of your Maker.

Well for your academics, I'll have to be blunt with you: IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. Ah, you said? The thing is, you've really missed many tracks and if you're only concerned about graduating, how about your knowledge? Are you really satisfied with what you've gathered upstairs? I understand your parents would be disappointed but this is your life and you've to make hay while the sun shines however late you realized.

Please there's no point rushing here and there without bearing. Just take the time. There has to be somewhere you can start from.

Shalom
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by Dminister(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
My brother how many courses are you failing every session? you have not really seated tight to read wide for success. Drop your dubious means, attend lectures and par take in whatever listed as the criteria for passing those courses.
You can't overcome spill over if you don't drop any kind of dubious tendency to pass, you are responsible to yourself and as such all the blames are on you.
I wonder why you would want to take your life when you are the grave problem to your career, if you had chosen to graduate at the stipulated time no course would hold you back but rather you chose to follow the wrong path by engaging in activities that cannot bring you success.
you must encourage yourself and dedicate yourself to studies to graduate and avoid being withdraw from the university entirely. If it is my alma mater, by now you should be withdrawn or rather the school authority would give you mandatory graduation with a pass after two sessions otherwise, third class for those spending an extra year.
I encourage you to take the bull by the horn and do the necessary good to graduate.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by lastmessenger: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
i dont know what your problem is. from your write up which is well constructed with good english i cant say that you are a dull person. man up and face the challenge. Tell your dad the problem and you may consider going to live somwhere else.
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by lakeside30: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op please don't kill yourself because u might end in hell,while you were doing God work why cant you hold on to him and trust only him for success which only comes from God,why did you doubt him and went on to be chasing shadows,

Have told you if you believe u shall see the glory of God

My verdict

Ask him to forgive you and return back to him,he will make u successful

Tell your father the truth,not good to deceive ones parent

Summon courage go back to take the courses if you wish to b a graduate,

Don't look at others people succes.what they use 10yrs to achieve,God can make u to achieve them too have in less than 6month if you trust him
Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself by dereborn(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
Bro u refused to register and face the course squarely, u trusted in ur dubious self/lecturer and prayer. I can only advice u to kill ursef because u are not serious about ur future...

#register the course , attend the lectures, sit down and read for the tests and exam, u will pass..stop wasting ur money, and also stop disturbing God with ur dirty tongue full of lies
Tankj u o....... d guy get double standard life and still wants favour frm God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities Divided Over The Cancellation Of ‘Pass’ Grade / Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.