Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You (3400 Views)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by joliyp(f): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
lol...bae dat aint a silly question na....n I'm sure he goes down on u
no...I don't sub to that!!!! any other style is okay by me but sucking stuff no
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:

Ex-bae. You have no idea how wild.
lol......u enjoy am na....me like wild chics sha
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
lol......u enjoy am na....me like wild chics sha
I know this pissed a lot of my guys off. But I never fuccked her. sad
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
aaronson:
This is no bf/gf related just a joke.

A teacher came in to class one day and said today's topic is science and then called on Akpors to ask him what is science? And he answered, Science is what the teacher is teaching today.
hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhaha.........n he is right
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
I can't sex should be respected.
nah....sex should not be respected,,it should be explored n enjoyed......if ur hubby is down wit bj, why not?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:

I know this pissed a lot of my guys off. But I never fuccked her. sad
guy I'm pissed too oh.....why na?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Adonis3: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Did your mother ever commit abortion.... Bitttcchh! Wtf!!!undecided

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
no...I don't sub to that!!!! any other style is okay by me but sucking stuff no
bae bae bae....u hv no idea what this tongue can do to u
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Adonis3:
Did your mother ever commit abortion.... Bitttcchh! Wtf!!!undecided

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
u no slap am?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
lol..........................brutal bae

Chop some kiss
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Nubian113:

Chop some kiss
if I catch u ehn
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by joliyp(f): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
bae bae bae....u hv no idea what this tongue can do to u
okay.... no p
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by joliyp(f): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
nah....sex should not be respected,,it should be explored n enjoyed......if ur hubby is down wit bj, why not?
yea u r right

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by joliyp(f): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:
Even anal sex?
that is wickeness
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
guy I'm pissed too oh.....why na?
It just wasn't meant to happen. I enjoyed sucking her big boobsi tho, it took two of my hands to get it out of her bra.
But all that shiit didn't matter at the end of the day, personality is the principal thing.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:

It just wasn't meant to happen. I enjoyed sucking her big boobsi tho, it took two of my hands to get it out of her bra.
But all that shiit didn't matter at the end of the day, personality is the principal thing.
u right bro....but u for make her kitten whistle bro
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
that is wickeness
Sadly as a guy, I don't know about that but I take your word for it.
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2015
SexyCeline:
Mine was can u give me änal? Felt soo bad and started suspecting he was gay.
Hmmmm
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by joliyp(f): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:

Sadly as a guy, I don't know about that but I take your word for it.
tnks
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
u right bro....but u for make her kitten whistle bro
I have a weird sense of pride, if she had an appreciable personality, I sure as hell would have.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by captainking(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
can u give me bj? hell no
ladies to guys.. can you also go down on me...not a chance
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2015
blublahd:

I have a weird sense of pride, if she had an appreciable personality, I sure as hell would have.
correct guy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by ghost08(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2015
SexyCeline:
Mine was can u give me änal? Felt soo bad and started suspecting he was gay.

He wanted u to give him anal
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:

He was wrong to ask. Of course most women will refuse when asked for BJ. He should demand it in the most subtle yet sweetest way possible. E.g. "babe, here take this diick and play with it with your tongue."

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:

I aslo agree 100% dat sex should be respected but I owe it to my spouse to satisfy her in the sheets. Smart men know you can't satisfy a woman by thrusting alone but with stimulation (orally or otherwise). So if i can go down low.... ...you already know.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Chule(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Chule(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2015
hey let me go straight to d question... she asked how many girls have u gotten pregnant b4? and she knows I have no kid.

so the question actually means how abortion.......
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
bt y?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2015
joliyp:
sex na pesin?
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by SexyCeline(f): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2015
profojah:
Hmmmm
ojajuni
Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by SexyCeline(f): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2015
KingEli:
lol.....but did u later give him?....talk true o
my ass is still a virgin jor.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You by kizz007: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
My babe asking me if I like money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money / Pictures That Displays Processes Involved In Toasting A Girl / The Size Of This Woman's "Water Melons" Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.