Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) (11009 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
At the zoo, your girlfriend dropped her phone accidentally and she asked you retrieve it or forget about the relationship because you're not man enough.

1 Share

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by taylor88(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Is her pvssy made of protein and fried chicken?

We can always get another phone baby let's go home mum just called u know no one will put the generation on for her

If the above orientation doesn't work then i port straight to a Sex Doll

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
I will refuse to adhere to toxic masculinity and quit the relationship after all if I doe any man replace the phone for her.
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by JULIE1925(f): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin

Chaaaii...I doubt if Jude will do that... cheesy
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by donstan18: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
I'll kill her first to prove to her that I'm man enough.

Then, kill myself and run away to avoid being arrested for murder and suicide cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
For her dreams...this one no be Mtn SIM card oooo.... retrieve kee....na to buy new fine for her na or else na hot death in the mouth of hungry crocs remain oo.
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by sod09(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Too hell with her grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by taylor88(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Kukuma kill jude
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by donstan18: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Smh!

2 Likes

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
I will tell her that I am not her daddy or legal guardian, thus I am not obliged under any law to protect her, except I deem it necessary. Furthermore, I will explain that I am not responsible for the destruction of her phone, therefore I can't be held responsible to buy a new one

in addition, I will tell her that I can only afford a cheap china phone(4k) until she can save money to buy a new I phone, if it's that important to her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
greiboy I see you undecided
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
lool

see nl cockroaches,,,see them denying their life partner just because of ordinary animal

I thought we have men here ..
orishirishi

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
sekxyqueen:
greiboy I see you undecided
grin princess

if your bf iPhone got stolen or destroyed due to an unfortunate incident, what will you do?
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
greiboy:
grin princess

if your bf iPhone got stolen or destroyed due to an unfortunate incident, what will you do?
I can always be a comforter cheesy

bae,don't worry God will provide..

grin

2 Likes

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
sekxyqueen:
lool

see nl cockroaches,,,see them denying their life partner just because of ordinary animal

I thought we have men here ..
orishirishi

Lol.... really?
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Explorers:

Lol.... really?
really cry
I'm disappointed
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
sekxyqueen:

I can always be a comforter cheesy

bae,don't worry God will provide..

grin
Yes, exactly!

My comment is also meant to comfort my future partner, should something of that nature happen cheesy
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
I will collect it, don't worry.

Please don't ask me why.

As if its only men that is destined to die

Shior

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by sekxyqueen(f): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, exactly!

My comment is also meant to comfort my future partner, should something of that nature happen cheesy
lool...
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

As if Jude no get mama and papa for house

1 Like

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Jabioro: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
My life is more valuable,important than her iphone..since she had told me either retrieve it or l forget about her...l will gladly walk away.
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
sekxyqueen:

really cry

I'm disappointed

Please don't be, life matters o.

If that thing grab me, she wont jump in to help, she will just scream, bring out her second phone to capture it and move on with her life.

Will only tell her we buy another one, and if she insists, then i walk away.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
wunmi590:

As if Jude no get mama and papa for house

grin
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Explorers:

If that thing grab me, she wont jump in to help, she will just scream, bring out her second phone to capture it and move on with her life.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
angry
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Preshy561(f): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Explorers:

Lalasticlala, mynd44
see ,so you can't die for the woman you love..

chai.
crycry
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Preshy561:

see ,so you can't die for the woman you love..

chai.
crycry

Because of phone?

If i die, she will also die ba?

If that thing grab my hand, will you jump in to rescue me?

1 Like

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Explorers:
At the zoo, your girlfriend dropped her phone accidentally and she asked you retrieve it or forget about the relationship because you're not man enough.
are we still in a relationship?
we broke up immediately she said fetch my phone

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Explorers:

grin

Abi now, some girl always like things to favour them, leaving the opposite sex to suffer.

So make Jude die make another man come go marry am, she go come dey carry yeye flowers dey do remembrance for Jude

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Preshy561(f): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Explorers:

Because of phone?
If i die, she will also die ba?
If that thing grab my hand, will you jump in to rescue me?
loolgrin
Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by Chanchit: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
For even asking me to retrieve it would herald the end of the relationship, it means she values the phone more than my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
When she no gree send me_nudes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? / I Have The Biggest Penïs In The World / Controversial New S*x Position Men Are Refusing To Try Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.