Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328105 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2012
Hour_Glass:

7kg in a month I think that is quite outrageous, how did you do it? Kindly share, because that is quite unhealthy for you
pixiee:
Outrageous Ȋ̝̊̅ don't think so..Ȋ̝̊̅ started at 87kg,all Ȋ̝̊̅ did W̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̥§ τ̅☺ cut out junks totaly,reduce my carbs drasticaly, eat smaller portion, lots of vegs Ãήϑ fruits. Ȋ̝̊̅ guess its my body, Ȋ̝̊̅ add weight easiky jst by takin junks,Ãήϑ loose it jst by cuttin it out,even without excersice.. Am 5'9'/80kg my goal is 73kg.. Ȋ̝̊̅ lov skiping, but Ȋ̝̊̅ av τ̅☺
stop cos of my Asthma, pls advice  other options..Τ⌣h⌣ã⌣ñ⌣k⌣s

87kg@5'9 wasn't too big to start with,so am seconding HG's initial assessment.a 7kg drop in a month drop is something that is only likely to happen to someone of your height with another 20-30kg on your starting point.
All am waiting for is the poster with the magic formula/portion to WIPE off the remaining 7kg,any taker.
Good luck.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Echala: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
Did 1,500 skips today. So far, I think I have eaten right today. Two scrambled eggs and oatmeal for breakfast, sweet potato and turkey for lunch. For dinner I will be having fish pepper soup.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Echala: Two scrambled eggs and oatmeal for breakfast,

Nice workout Echala, but I still wonder how folks eat the above combo. Just like someone told me 'oatmeal and banana' *yuck*, I nearly vomitted my intestine the day I tried it.
Nice fiber/protein in your meals too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Echala: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
@HG, you're missing hehehe. Oatmeal and banana is another yummy combo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
@HG and modath: thanks aa lot. Am much better now and decided to start with Leslie Sansones 5 really big miles. Am going to take it very easy this week until i am much stronger.i couldnt get out of bed since thursay until testerday.am so thankful to God for healing. Good health is a great gift from God!
@all:have a great week
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2012
mightlove: @HG and modath: thanks aa lot. Am much better now and decided to start with Leslie Sansones 5 really big miles. Am going to take it very easy this week until i am much stronger.i couldnt get out of bed since thursay until testerday.am so thankful to God for healing. Good health is a great gift from God!
@all:have a great week

A real gift from God o, my sister. All shall be well dearie.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2012
Hello everyone smiley.

I see everyone has been good. Happy easeter in arrears. I have managed to only work out just 3 times in 2 weeks. Been going through a lot and have been so sad. Would shake up myself and get into the beat soonest. Cheers smiley.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Freshface: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2012
Hi y'all! Una weldone o. I want to lose weight. Hope this forum helps me. I stay in ph and I need some workout dvds. Can any one help pls? Pls pls anyone?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sweetmisery(f): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2012
Hi, My name is Lillian. I currently weigh 108kgs. My height is 5ft. And I want to lose 20kg before the end of April. What should I do?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2012
uche13: Hello everyone smiley.

I see everyone has been good. Happy easeter in arrears. I have managed to only work out just 3 times in 2 weeks. Been going through a lot and have been so sad. Would shake up myself and get into the beat soonest. Cheers smiley.

Wow!!! Our mighty Uche, what could be wrong? Pls all I need from you is to hit it very hard, I mean give it a strong upper cut and as Jillian always says "you have to earn it, it doesn't come for free". I feel its not only weightloss she is talking about, even life itself. There is no shame in falling, not standing up again is the error. So stand up and face it the way you face your weight problem, exactly the same approach and attitude except if this journey is not a life for you from the beginning. Stop feeling sad o, be happy and vibrant, use whatever it takes to earn it back its yours.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
Freshface: Hi y'all! Una weldone o. I want to lose weight. Hope this forum helps me. I stay in ph and I need some workout dvds. Can any one help pls? Pls pls anyone?

Wonderful ID, freshface howdy? Welcome into this forum and we hope you get what you are looking for. Firstly, you need to tell your stats and goals, so we can all analyse it together with you and know how realistic it is. About the DVDs, you can order from Amazon but if that looks far (it looks as if Amazon is not sending stuffs to Naija again sef, you can be lucky with only books these days), the lady that started this thread TRIMANDTRENDY has a link as her signature, it will take you to a site where you can call and interact with her. Hope this helps?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Freshface: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2012
Thank you hour-glass. Nice Id too. My stats: I'm currently 88kg. My goal is 70kg. So I'm targetting 1kg/wk I.e abt 5mths. Thank u for ur help.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Freshface: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2012
sweetmisery: Hi, My name is Lillian. I currently weigh 108kgs. My height is 5ft. And I want to lose 20kg before the end of April. What should I do?

Sweedie, pls is this goal for April next year? If its this april then u av just abt 21days to do it. Not very realistic.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2012
@uche:good to have you back. HG has said it.please, dont be sad, be strong please.
@freshface: welcome to the forum
@sweet:welcome to the forum and as fresh ahs just said, 20kg by the end of april is unrealistic by all standards
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hey guys, good morning, hope you all had a lovely Easter!.....

No exercise for saturday and sunday but i was doing other things to keep me active and still burn calories.

Logs for yesterday....30 mins cardio with dumb-bells, i did my own thing, it was exercise according to Ronke.....lol

@Freshface, welcome, nice of you to join us, and don't worry you will so meet your goals with hardwork, and dedication.

@Sweet, welcome too, don't worry you can't loose 20kg in a less than 3 weeks, but you can loose over the course of ...hmm...say 3-4 months, it is always better to have a realistic duration, and loosing the weigh will fall within that time, i wish you luck, eating right is the ultimate step, cutting portions and drinking water (though i still struggle with that daily, i hate drinking water...smiley) eating high fiber foods and detoxing too helps.

@HG, modath, mightlove, Agaba, Eschala, babs2011, uche (welcome back)....hope you guys are doing great....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
mightlove: @uche:good to have you back. HG has said it.please, dont be sad, be strong please.
@freshface: welcome to the forum
@sweet:welcome to the forum and as fresh ahs just said, 20kg by the end of april is unrealistic by all standards

Welcome sweetmisery, just Mightylove said, 20kg in 21 days is very unrealistic based on the standard we were taught here.
But do you know it is actually doable with fad diets and drugs and lemme tell you the results are imaginary, you will hate the body you are trying to help.
Your twins girls will be dehydrated and flabby, you will have extra skin everywhere with stretch marks that looks like worm. Something you won't feel now should likely have gone wrong with your organs, your menstrual cycle will scatter, hormonal imbalance will set in and probably the adverse effect of the diet drug will be pronounced by then and finally when April is gone you will add 40kg back in less than the 21 days except you go on forever. Sweetie, am sure you wont like the above, so take it easy and a good ambition like that of fresh face i.e. 1kg per week (even that one comes with hardwork and strict diet, check CARPE DIEM's regime on this thread) is doable.
ML do you actually spend 1hr on that cross trainer, @10 mins today it was something else but probably its because am just introduced to it. I love it too

@all,
am on week 2 of my running program and I deceived myself to thinking the lady trainer was better, I met her today and I think she is... *looking around to see if she is coming, speaking in low tones* she is innocently wicked, c'est fini.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2012
double post
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Echala: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2012
ronkebp:

No exercise for saturday and sunday but i was doing other things to keep me active and still burn calories.

What are the "other things"? Might be beneficial to some of us
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2012
Echala:

What are the "other things"? Might be beneficial to some of us

Cleaning my home, from top to bottom, washing the bathrooms, and shopping, went shopping on saturday, spent like 2hrs in the store, walking up and down, cleaned my home on sunday after the eating and dining, used it as an opportunity to get active and not be lazying around, worked well...smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Welcome sweetmisery, just Mightylove said, 20kg in 21 days is very unrealistic based on the standard we were taught here.
But do you know it is actually doable with fad diets and drugs and lemme tell you the results are imaginary, you will hate the body you are trying to help.
Your twins girls will be dehydrated and flabby, you will have extra skin everywhere with stretch marks that looks like worm. Something you won't feel now should likely have gone wrong with your organs, your menstrual cycle will scatter, hormonal imbalance will set in and probably the adverse effect of the diet drug will be pronounced by then and finally when April is gone you will add 40kg back in less than the 21 days except you go on forever. Sweetie, am sure you wont like the above, so take it easy and a good ambition like that of fresh face i.e. 1kg per week (even that one comes with hardwork and strict diet, check CARPE DIEM's regime on this thread) is doable.
ML do you actually spend 1hr on that cross trainer, @10 mins today it was something else but probably its because am just introduced to it. I love it too

@all,
am on week 2 of my running program and I deceived myself to thinking the lady trainer was better, I met her today and I think she is... *looking around to see if she is coming, speaking in low tones* she is innocently wicked, c'est fini.
Aww pastor, preach on kiss kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:26am On Apr 11, 2012
@THE OLD CARGOES grin grin,
Howdy,Easter was good I believe

@Uche,pls cheer up,don't allow the sadness get the better of you,I hope you know the kind of strenght you possess cos its only ppl with great mental focus&self discipline that live the way we do.it can only get better.

@ML,Health is wealth,without sound health;motivation,discipline e.t.c is not worth Jack.we thank God for this precious gift

@Ronke,
Great substitutes,the reason we set aside time for exercise is cos modern living has changed the way nature designed our bodies to function
*shopping&cleaning days serve as workout days and I don't think twice about it.

@HG,
My paddy to sure,passionate!!

@Agaba,
You are making fun of my girl abi?and I warned her about you.*glaring and searching for the Pankere*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:42am On Apr 11, 2012
@THE FRESHBLOODS,
Welcome on board,on your marks,get set goooooo

@Freshface,
Good plan,nice attitude &realistic goal.all you need is the WORK,its up to you,its not easy but its DOABLE!

@Sweet
You are a funny soul,I know you are joking so I'll plead the fifth. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2012
@ronke:way to go
@modath:true talk
@HG:wow, i am loving this, at the end of this challenge you will?indeed have great testimonies about your body and the goodness of your coaches.but come to think of it, women can be really touch oh, the JMs, the cathe frederichs and lots more.so dont be surprised that the lady may kick ur butts the more.
Well, well well, concerning the elliptical, on my 1st day, i could barely do 5mins, the 2nd day i raised it to 10 and before i say a word, i could do 20 minutes at a stretch and that was how it built up oh. Now i do slightly over 60 minutes with intervals of high intensity and i do not intend to do more than that as i do not want to burn the muscles i have so worked hard to earn.my average speed is 26km/hr. Dont worry u will become a master soon and you know it does give a good workout. When i logged in this morning to post my logs, i was so surprised to see your comment because i actually did 61 minutes on it yesterday evening.

Logs for yesterday 10/4/12
am:15 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer
pm: 61 minutes on the elliptical trainer
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2012
modath: @THE OLD CARGOES grin grin,
Howdy,Easter was good I believe

@Agaba,
You are making fun of my girl abi?and I warned her about you.*glaring and searching for the Pankere*
Not at all I was only egging her on and she knows it. How body?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
@camgal:for how long and how many days in a week can you have sex? That may not add up to make one lose the significant amount of weight. That is what i think oh. So if you want to lose weight what what you eat and be active for at least 30 to 40 minutes most days of the week and you will be well on your way.save sex for pleasure and not a weightloss method abeg

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2012
mightlove:
@camgal:save sex for pleasure and not a weightloss method abeg

hehehehehehe, o yeah, now my bones are cracking inside me.

@ML, thanks for the encouragement. She also put the intensity at 10, I will surprise her tomorrow. But to be fair to her sha, she was lovingly wicked unlike JM and Cathe, those ones are grade A witch.

@Modath, *high five* Ma sista from anoda moda. Am moving, with me fully kitted yesterday at the gym I was 78.6kg (the bootylicious trainer insisted on weighing me before we started anything yesterday around 1pm). So I wonder where I stand after using the bathroom and naked in the morning. We shall surely get there.

@123, una do well. Are you not proud to be a preacherz hussy? Una go soon explode.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hey guys good morning...

@HG am loving your workouts oooo, way to go.......

@Cmgirl.....sex ke did not know ....oooosmiley smiley

Log for yesterday, 30 minutes pilates with Adrienne, i will be doing that 2ice a week now, it helps with strengthening the core muscles and i heard it is good for flat abs and total body fitness, am telling you all my sore neck and shoulders have reduced drastically from it....My stomach has gone done drastically from all the other workouts have been doing, lets see what this pilates will do for the next 2 months.

have fun guys....working out and loosing dem weight.!!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Freshface: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hi y'all,
10/04/12
Exercise: 1400skips,200squats,200abs
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
Freshface: Hi y'all,
10/04/12
Exercise: 1400skips,200squats,200abs

That is what I call, "wow". I can see that freshface is not a starter at all, gimme more gurly. Anyways since its in you to loose weight, what you need is to really encourage yourself and be consistent. See that extra weight as the enemy you must conquer not by being hyper-serious but with fun and ease challenging your mind and body on a daily basis. Way to go girl.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
@HG:woohooo, you rock girl. am so so proud of you.your hardwork/determination is paying off afterall.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.