Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328177 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:57am On Mar 30, 2012
Another thing I noticed is that one is not likely to eat badly when you workout regularly, or so I can speak for myself. Working out tends to put me in check always in what I stuff into my mouth.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2012
hey guys, so much activity on the thread. My week has been crazy.i have been so so busy and i have hardly found time to exercise but hpoing that next week will be much better.
@HG: you are very right oh, when you workout, you less likely to eat too much. I personally experience it. I have read somewhere that the endorphins that are produced during exercise are responsible for suppressing that ravenous apppetite some of us tend to have.
Have a great weekend all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2012
Doo my sista, that is how some days and weeks could be, am not trying to indulge you though, but I know squeezing even 10 mins of workout can be hard sometimes. Though I resolved to do 10 mins of walking in place/jumping jacks on days when exercise becomes scarce for me. Like today I just never felt like being shredded and so I decided to follow Anita and when I started, I saw myself with Nathalie 85% of the workout. It takes so much will to just start, so ML maybe just a 10 jumping jacks might help if it will not trigger other things, you know.

Back to me, having one more day with L2 of shred, I watched L3 to encourage my knees (I actually talked to it this morning, lol). Its fun to watch and I actually think I am using a higher weight than theirs. I think they use 3lbs while I use 5lbs, abi I dey see double? I think I also read somewhere in amazon too.

Everybody stay in the vehicle!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
~Sissy~:
nice idea for those participating!

@ post/poster

maybe you guys should include ur current weight maybe after 1 week or so, just to see the improvement if any.
For you t judge? 1week loss should not be dramatic if one wants to susta ;Din it. Amebo
grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2012
agabaI23: For your the judge? 1week loss should not be dramatic if one wants to susta ;Din it. Amebo
grin

Agaba what have you been doing with yourself?

Where is the post you replied to?

Weekly weigh ins can be very good but it may discourage the readers, newcomers and even the participants themselves. I still believe in the occasional weigh in and more importantly the non-scale progress. We preach weightloss as a LIFESTYLE in this thread and not just a yo-yo thing, so that even when your scale is not moving, you are moving as a person.
Like me now, I have not weighed since the beginning of this month but I know what my skirts are doing to me presently, I can do my workout without becoming breathless half way through, healthwise there is great improvements, you see now. That what we preach, its good that the scale moves but we will try not to allow it to rule our lives. Come join us here when you are disposed.

Agaba I talk am well?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2012
[url]sparkpeople.com/resource/wellness_articles.asp?id=1358[/url]

The above should drive my point better I think.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2012
@HG:well said. Thanks for the response to my post jare. I think that is what i will try to do now. At least 10 mins no matter how busy i am.and truly, once you do 10 minutes, you are likely to add more minutes.
Here are my skeletal logs for the past week
26/3/12
30 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer
27/3/12
36 minutes on the ellptical trainer
30/3/12
am:1000 jump rope
pm:JMs no more trouble zones
have a great weekend all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by gunuvi(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2012
Sorry for the mistake. We sell 10ltrs for N6,500. 25ltrs for 15,250. 30ltrs sell for 18,250. 100ltrs goes for 60,000.
I thought our prices were included in my last comment.
make your order for pure virgin coconut oil today...
call 08181501477 or 07026015480.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Agaba what have you been doing with yourself?

Where is the post you replied to?

Weekly weigh ins can be very good but it may discourage the readers, newcomers and even the participants themselves. I still believe in the occasional weigh in and more importantly the non-scale progress. We preach weightloss as a LIFESTYLE in this thread and not just a yo-yo thing, so that even when your scale is not moving, you are moving as a person.
Like me now, I have not weighed since the beginning of this month but I know what my skirts are doing to me presently, I can do my workout without becoming breathless half way through, healthwise there is great improvements, you see now. That what we preach, its good that the scale moves but we will try not to allow it to rule our lives. Come join us here when you are disposed.

Agaba I talk am well?
Agaba has been upto nice things. I lost a folder and I going crazy but I am good.
That post was in the first page didn't realize it until you asked for it lol
As per your response, you are right on the money.
How body? Did Modath ask you where we went last night?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hour_Glass: Another thing I noticed is that one is not likely to eat badly when you workout regularly, or so I can speak for myself. Working out tends to put me in check always in what I stuff into my mouth.
You are in the spirit my sister,in as much as being fit and strong is the goal of all these rigours,it spells complete hopelessness to wake up @5:AM to do a 45 mins cardio intervals or Shred levels 1&2 in quick fire succession only to then proceed to sabotage the efforts diet wise,there will be off days(weeks even)but the only key to LONG term success is to let it be Few & far between.
I want to be like an elite/top range automobile with not only power and vitality beneath its hood but with sleek lines and all shiny chrome e.t.c..I want a strong interior and also a wow exterior,greedy I know but that's just who I AM! grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
@General house,
How are you all doing?keep up the good work it can only get better. Ciao. cool

@HG,
Kindly tell me where u were last night(holding a long eletric cord),u told me u were @ a VIGIL. lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2012
agabaI23:
How body? Did Modath ask you where we went last night?

Must you always talk? And it was all your idea oooo

modath:
@HG,
Kindly tell me where u were last night(holding a long eletric cord),u told me u were @ a VIGIL. lipsrsealed

*Wincing under the electric cord* pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssssseeee maaaaaa I can explain
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
modath:
@5:AM to do a 45 mins cardio intervals or Shred levels 1&2 in quick fire succession

Straight up!!! I just love this babe, watch as I also groooooowwwww.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Straight up!!! I just love this babe, watch as I also groooooowwwww.

*Use hand cover face blushing* thanks dearie cheesy it sounds/looks easy on paper but it took AGES to get to this point,you ain't doing too badly yourself and you also motivate me in reverse with your doggedness and perseverance. No matter what,good or bad you are always positive. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Must you always talk? And it was all your idea oooo

*Wincing under the electric cord* pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssssseeee maaaaaa I can explain
See me see trouble, did I speak to Moda? I was asking not knowing she was eavesdropping.
And what are you gonna explain by the way wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2012
agabaI23:

What you did to me of course!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2012
Hour_Glass:

What you did to me of course!!!

*Fire breathing from the nose* Whhhhhhaat did he do to youuu shocked
agabaI23:
See me see trouble, did I speak to Moda? I was asking not knowing she was eavesdropping.

Did you or did you not promise to keep an eye on this young lady?wolf in sheep clothing! angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2012
I lost a great opportunity to walk out today, the usual palm Sunday rally. I thought more of the rowdiness so much I was blinded to see the good part of it all. Whatever, C25K starts tomorrow and am prepared for it. Level 3 also commences tomorrow. Wish me luck pls.

123 come and defend yourself na. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
modath:

*Fire breathing from the nose* Whhhhhhaat did he do to youuu shocked

Did you or did you not promise to keep an eye on this young lady?wolf in sheep clothing! angry
That's exactly what I am doing. You know that the goat is best guard for a tuber of yam. I swear I did not break my promise.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
agabaI23: I swear I did not break my promise.

ehmm, by the way what was that promise sef? (I should have asked that first shocked)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
Hour_Glass:

ehmm, by the way what was that promise sef? (I should have asked that first shocked)
The promise of looking after you to keep the boys away from you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
agabaI23: The promise of looking after you to keep the boys away from you.

...but I still know what you did last night.

Wish me luck as I start running 2moro, am just excited abourrit becos, its an 8 weeks challenge and then I have never ran on an electric treadmill before, (main reason sef) lol.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2012
Hour_Glass:

...but I still know what you did last night.

Wish me luck as I start running 2moro, am just excited abourrit becos, its an 8 weeks challenge and then I have never ran on an electric treadmill before, (main reason sef) lol.
keep that between us except you wanna do tulisa
wink
Goodluck on your treadmill. It is nice but be sure you do not get to the rar edge. Also identify where the emergency stop button is. Good luck.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
agabaI23: keep that between us except you wanna do tulisa
wink
Goodluck on your treadmill. It is nice but be sure you do not get to the rare edge. Also identify where the emergency stop button is. Good luck.

What does that mean?

Thanks my workout was great today, there was a trainer who was really pushing me angry, I dint mind sha. It was worth it. JM will finish the rest tonight.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Echala: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
@HG, good for you. I am about to head out to the gym to meet up with my 6:30pm aerobics class.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
Monday 2nd April

Tae Bo Energise dvd - 30 mins

Nice work everyone. smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
Today
700 bicycle crunches
300 seated oblique with 15kg
Planks
dancing
two hand asynchronous curls with 15 kg
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
agabaI23: Today
700 bicycle crunches
300 seated oblique with 15kg
Planks
dancing
two hand asynchronous curls with 15 kg

Well done
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
@HG,
Bravo for the brilliant start,I'm just gonna ask for a favour,on your treadmill workout:could you indulge me and do a bit of intervals(Not HIIT just some minutes of taking it up a notch)to challenge your body a bit?steady state cardio is good but intervals just take it to another level.
I have found out that the distance I cover with jogging at mid/normal tempo almost wipes me out when am doing intervals,and it never gets easier(I don't do HIIT,what I do is more of MIIT,Fast pace walk downhill and run uphill)wish I could add a bit of sprint as well but i fit turn to cripple cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Well done
Thanks!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
*Comic relief*
The yoruba attire; Iro&Buba does not lend itself to a not too overweight body grin,my mum stayed with us over the weekend and we went for service together,she sat a distance from me.occassionally I'll catch her staring at me,I paid no mind to it till we got home and she commented that if she hadn't been resident in abuja here and knows am the one *Inflicting*this agony on myself,she'd have just concluded I was miserable and depressed cos my Iro&buba wasn't looking elegant on me.
She asked me to either gain some weight or just stick with my ankara. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by abdouacly(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2012
Running is the best exercise to increase well good result of weight loss proceed. Reduce fast foods and junk foods are most important. Take a glass of juice in breakfast and eat only one time of day is most effective.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.