Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327625 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
logs for today 11/4/12
am:30 minutes on the elliptical cross trainer
pm: level 1 of JMs 30 day shred
have a good night all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
Freshface: Hi y'all,
10/04/12
Exercise: 1400skips,200squats,200abs

Really freshface??1400 skips??, people i am sleeping ooooo, 200 squat what?? things atre happeining..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
Wed 11th April

JM 30 day shred (level 1)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Freshface: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2012
Thank u hour-glass. Certainly not new to d weight thingy. I av been a yoyo girl for too long. I'm hoping to lose it this time and maintain it.

@Ronkep, no be today o. One will begin to wonder if she can do this, why is she fat?

11/04/12
1500skips,200squats,200abs,breastfeedingcheesy
Gudnite y'all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2012
Freshface: Thank u hour-glass. Certainly not new to d weight thingy. I av been a yoyo girl for too long. I'm hoping to lose it this time and maintain it.

breastfeedingcheesy

If your workout is like this then you will be there in no time. Probably what you even have is the baby weight, which you can shed successfully if you control what goes into your mouth. I had a visitor last night that told me she doesn't take soft drinks when she is breastfeeding, its a good one. There is however a colleague in the office that takes at least 1 50cl everyday, on the good days its two of that and 1 bottle of Maltina, she has a 6 months ol baby. So you can see even for the sake of the baby atimes, eating healthy can only get better and convenient. Living healthy is a Choice.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2012
Thursday 12th April

Tae Bo Ultimate Bootcamp - 54 mins

@freshface: welcome and well done on the workout.

@house: great to see the thread active and all, keeps me motivated. smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2012
Una welldone my people.
@HourG sweetie what's up?

Greetings to our new friends. Keep the spirit burning.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hey guys, good morning.

@freshface, goodone dear, I like d breastfeeding part, helps with the uterus to go back to the normal size.

Logs for yesterday....45 minutes cardio blast with Janis, very tasking but fun.

Have a lovely day.... cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
Freshface: Thank u hour-glass. Certainly not new to d weight thingy. I av been a yoyo girl for too long. [b][/b]I'm hoping to lose it this time and maintain it.

11/04/12
1500skips,200squats,200abs,breastfeedingcheesy
Gudnite y'all

Bravo!!Love your mindset,its mind over matter. cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2012
agabaI23:
@HourG sweetie what's up?

Am cool, whatz up? Rain has started now, what art thou waiting for

@all, am in week 2 of my running program and today was good angry. Ran/Walk for 30 mins, She pushed me to do another 10 mins to lock 3km *you know she is dark in complexion*, I willingly climbed on elliptical trainer and did 15 mins. She decided to teach me to skip properly today (like 30 skips). Then somethings I wont count because I was angry doing them, sit up, leg raises, and crunches (dint count) just closed my eyes and followed whatever I was told.
Did I tell you she does my stretches for me? Ha another serious matter, but am always grateful to her afterwards but while she is doing it, am silently causing her. Today she made me do something I never ever ever thought I could do, lying flat on your back, your hands beside you and you raise your leg the other way till it touches the ground, I always thought it will break my neck but God, I did it!!! And no pains she just made me go gradually. I am really loving myself these days. cry kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Am cool, whatz up? Rain has started now, what art thou waiting for
Rain? Is it what I am thinking? You know I do not delay with that.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Freshface: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hi guyz, weldone y'all. Thanks for d encouragement. I still wish I can mix up my workouts with fun dvds before I get bored!
12/04/12: 1000skips,100squats,100abs
Gud nyt.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2012
Hi all, apart from the fact am learning to jump rope and I am trying read anything on it, I feel this should also help folks not to be bored with it.

[url]http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=964[/url]
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2012
agabaI23: Rain? Is it what I am thinking? You know I do not delay with that.

I know say that one your muscle dey always rise
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2012
Friday 12th April

Tae Bo Fat Blasting Cardio - 45 mins

@HG: lol at your gym workout description! Seems this your female instructor is exactly what the doctor ordered grin btw, what is the reference to her being 'dark in complexion' all about?? Does this make her fiercer or what? Plz explain
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2012
Hour_Glass:

I know say that one your muscle dey always rise
If my muscle no rise quickly you go happy so? hehe!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
logs for today 13/4/12
morning:30 minutes on the cross trainer
evening:jari loves get extremely ripped total body toning workout
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2012
agabaI23: If my muscle no rise quickly you go happy so? hehe!

Of course you know I will replace you with GenBuhari.

@all,
Yesterday I was so tired I could hardly talk, lol.
30 mins on the treadmill
20 mins on the elliptical trainer
Used some 3 machines with some pulling effects, then my sit ups and side bends with 5kg dbs. (I dint my girl there yesterday, the woman I met, the HOD is madly in love with Machines). I stretched myself
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by meetndee(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2012
i wanna join ur clique dont knw how u guys do it.pls sumbdy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2012
ello everyone . I can see everyone is charged here oh shocked.

Thanks HG, Modath, MightLove and everybody. I'm berra now and as HG and Modath said, I'm fighting with the same spirit I fought my weight angry

Log for this beautiful sat morning:

1,000 skips and Level 3 JM

Fingers crossed for night
lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Of course you know I will replace you with GenBuhari.

You have a bad choice of replacement Sweets!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2012
meetndee: i wanna join ur clique dont knw how u guys do it.pls sumbdy

Welcome into the thread buddy, there is actually no clique just a set of folks trying to live healthy, fit and loose some pounds. So if you want the life, start by posting your statistics and your goals and what you are presently doing?

uche13: ello everyone . I can see everyone is charged here oh shocked.

Thanks HG, Modath, MightLove and everybody. I'm berra now and as HG and Modath said, I'm fighting with the same spirit I fought my weight angry

Log for this beautiful sat morning:

1,000 skips and Level 3 JM

Fingers crossed for night
lipsrsealed

Yeah, I can see you are really well. Welcome back.

agabaI23:
You have a bad choice of replacement Sweets!

So you think, but no wahala. At time we make bad replacements not because we are satisfied with the new one but because we want to hurt the old one.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Welcome into the thread buddy, there is actually no clique just a set of folks trying to live healthy, fit and loose some pounds. So if you want the life, start by posting your statistics and your goals and what you are presently doing?

Yeah, I can see you are really well. Welcome back.

So you think, but no wahala. At time we make bad replacements not because we are satisfied with the new one but because we want to hurt the old one.
shocked shocked shocked
And when you fail to get out the aahs and ees behind the door, you will know that you are hurting not just the other person but yourself as well.
How body?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2012
agabaI23: shocked shocked shocked
And when you fail to get out the aahs and ees behind the door, you will know that you are hurting not just the other person but yourself as well.
How body?

You hear your lustful mind talking now, it is not always about the aahs and the ummm. Just close buddies, nothing more.
I just checked the guy up now sef? I see why he is trying to walk away the extra pounds now, he needs a baby boy. *peeps to see if GenB is lurking and speaking in low tones*, now his sweetheart is preggy, I hope its a boy. African man.

Talking about the ummmmms, my body is so sore now that if someone touches me am likely to bite.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

You hear your lustful mind talking now, it is not always about the aahs and the ummm. Just close buddies, nothing more.
I just checked the guy up now sef? I see why he is trying to walk away the extra pounds now, he needs a baby boy. *peeps to see if GenB is lurking and speaking in low tones*, now his sweetheart is preggy, I hope its a boy. African man.

Talking about the ummmmms, my body is so sore now that if someone touches me am likely to bite.
See your dirty mind grin Aaahs and eehs refer to sounds made during different types of exercises and GenB being the lazy type, he will discourage you from doing them. he would prefer you walk for 30 min and then eat peanut. Then the folds will return before you say Jack Robinson wink

Talking about the ummms touching the right areas turns pain to pleasure smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2012
agabaI23: See your dirty mind grin Aaahs and eehs refer to sounds made during different types of exercises and GenB being the lazy type, he will discourage you from doing them. he would prefer you walk for 30 min and then eat peanut. Then the folds will return before you say Jack Robinson wink

*ummmmmly said and in soft tone* You are mischievous. Meet me outside before you disvirgin folks' ears, bad booooy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by meetndee(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2012
@ poster
i gym and i am built but i dont knw how to maintain as in sumtyms i jus dönt feel doin it.i need someone 2 report 2.and you guys shold be wat i hv been lukin for.and i nid 2 knw foods dat help also
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2012
agabaI23: See your dirty mind grin Aaahs and eehs refer to sounds made during different types of exercises and GenB being the lazy type, he will discourage you from doing them. he would prefer you walk for 30 min and then eat peanut. Then the folds will return before you say Jack Robinson wink

*ummmmmly said and in soft tone* You are mischievous. Meet me outside
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2012
Hour_Glass:

*ummmmmly said and in soft tone* You are mischievous. Meet me outside
Waiting for you outside
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2012
meetndee: @ poster
i gym and i am built but i dont knw how to maintain as in sumtyms i jus dönt feel doin it.i need someone 2 report 2.and you guys shold be wat i hv been lukin for.and i nid 2 knw foods dat help also

You are welcome meetndee.

Since you already know how to lose weight. read through most part of this thread to get some info on how to eat healthy.

Just know that eating healthy is a lifestyle and not a project.

With such a mindset, you will remain steadfast
Goodluck
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
@meetndee:welcome to the forum
@HG and agaba:una no go kill me with laughter
@all:am so loving the compliments i am getting. I saw someone i have not seen in some months and she was like, wow, you have lost weight and shapened up.she went ahead to ask if i am dieting, i told her no, am just more active and thats all. I didnt want her asking further questions because i am not sure it is something she may be willing and ready to embark on.
In the course of my new/healthy lifestyle, i have met people who asked and i was very willing and glad to help out.for some, i went as far as making copies of my dvds i bought for so expensive and sharing with them at no cost but after 1 or 2 weeks, they dump everything and go back to their old lifestyle. Infact, one of them that wanted me to keep a check on her sees me as a nuisance now cos i will ask her every day or every other day if she is still working out to the dvds and she keeps complaining about her weight. I dont even bother myself with her anylonger.

Have a lovely weekend all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.