Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (336635 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
agabaI23: Yinx,

It is big. Over 100 mb. Can't attach that. If you can create a dropbox address, give me ur log in, I will drop it in there for you.

See ehn I'm nt a whizkid wen it comes to computers et all. What's a dropbox address
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
agabaI23: Yinx,

It is big. Over 100 mb. Can't attach that. If you can create a dropbox address, give me ur log in, I will drop it in there for you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
This evening
20 mins of Insanity
20 elevated push ups

@Yinx
Go to dropbox.com and create an account. Lemme know the details.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Babe,
I can see you. I hope your body is now in order?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am not able to log my minutes today, I had this nagging headache again today and I was on the road throughout today. Traveled outta town and it was actually stressful for me. Thank God am back safely in the comfort of my house, on my way to bed right now.

Note *there were lots of walkways where I went today and I had the opportunity to track/count my steps per minute. My normal-non-brisk steps is like 100/min, when I eventually buy my fitbit, I should know how accurate it works*.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
That nagging headache has to go IJN. Alternatively, nag it back after all you are a woman cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
agabaI23: Babe,
I can see you. I hope your body is now in order?

actually in dis-order grin I need a massage pls dear
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hour_Glass:

actually in dis-order grin I need a massage pls dear
I will gladly oblige you. Let me get my eucalyptus massage oil
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Where are you? tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 04, 2012
agabaI23: I will gladly oblige you. Let me get my eucalyptus massage oil

Get a room guyz!!! Arrrrrrrgh.... @Agaba, u never explain wetin dropbox address be ooo, but ya willing to go all the way to massage HG's hot body.. I'm officially jelox

Nah slip of hand, ayaff see ur explanation. Off to dropbox.com
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2012
We were in a room. Did you hear us? Sorry HG can be loud when she excited. grin

Mody good morning
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2012
@HG,
Mon 3rd Dec,
Did only light stretches cos I fasted till noon so no workout.
Tue 4th Dec,
40 mins spent doing the whole of Level 1, a bit of level 2 of 30day shred and as much jump ropes as I could manage to.
Still waiting for my 6wks 6packs and yoga meltdown to show today or 2mr(my in-law is bringing them with some stuff I ordered as well)its been in lagos for the past 10days,didn't want to be a nuisance otherwise I would have asked him to send it through a bus since but he old pass my oga and he already said he had something that would bring him so I had to keep my OCD in check.. grin

@Agaba, I need this insanity abeg, kindly stalk me and give me now.. wink

@Yinx..welldone..

NB..seems na only four of us remain here oooo,nothing spoil sha we'll hold forte for the others
@HG...Thank you for making me accountable cos since I know I have to log in and report myself,I have no choice but to bump my 3-4days to 5-6days with immediate effect.Thanks dearie.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2012
Just create a dropbox account and I stalk you full time.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2012
agabaI23: We were in a room. Did you hear us? Sorry HG can be loud when she excited. grin

Mody good morning

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...ok ooo. Ve created d acct but I'm just bout to download it on my fone. I won't mind insanity work out too. grin
agabaI23: We were in a room. Did you hear us? Sorry HG can be loud when she excited. grin

Mody good morning

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...ok ooo. Ve created d acct but I'm just bout to download it on my fone. I won't mind insanity work out too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2012
modath: @HG,
Mon 3rd Dec,
Did only light stretches cos I fasted till noon so no workout.
Tue 4th Dec,
40 mins spent doing the whole of Level 1, a bit of level 2 of 30day shred and as much jump ropes as I could manage to.

Good job, I can see we are all doing great.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2012

Is there any secret with you, this guy?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2012
yinx007:
Get a room guyz!!! but ya willing to go all the way to massage HG's hot body.. I'm officially jelox

Na real wa for you o, he was so distracted with your peeps he did not do the massage well sef. Mind yaself o

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Is there any secret with you, this guy?
Apologies babe wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
"@Women_Fit: DICIPLINE is just choosing between what you want NOW and want you want MOST."

I saw the above some minutes ago and felt like sharing..ciao.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
colleck agaba, me too i no mind oh. Lemme collect and keep for wen i will resume. I will create the dropbox address asap and let u know the details.
@all:how una dey oh.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
modath: "@Women_Fit: DISCIPLINE is just choosing between what you want NOW and want you want MOST."

Word
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Logs for the day

BF - 1 orange

Snack - 3 vicks lemon+

Snack - 2 cups pawpaw + pineapple

L - 1.5 fist sized garri + egusi soup

Snack - 1 handful of peanuts + 1 tbsp yoghurt

D - 1 slice yam + tomato sauce

Exercise - Did 2 sets of level 1 30DS (I could not workout yesterday cos of the trip) 54mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ML no problem

Just inbox me your details and boom, it is yours

How are you feeling today HG?

Mody.....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by PinkyLucy: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hi! A̶̲̥̅♏ Miss Lucy.... A̶̲̥̅♏ 5ft nd Presently A̶̲̥̅♏ weighing 75 bt would love 2 go down 2 55 b4 d end of dis forum.... Tanx
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hi Pinky Lucy,

Welcome to our thread

HG and Mody stop peeping!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
4th Dec's Log

8am: 140g noodles+one boiled egg

12noon: one medium sized pear (not avocado oo this one tastes like Apple)

2:30pm----- 2 fist size wraps of p.yam+ Egudi and one small sized boiled beef

4:30pm--- I ate 60naira bread again... Cuz I was more than hungry

Dinner.... Nil

Exercise: Nil

Tomorrow is another day for fasting... My Eat Stop Eat Diet.... So all the carbs I ate today would melt away... How was ur day everyone and welcome to the newbies in our midst... Looks like Agaba is already hitting on one of dem. Issokay
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
agabaI23: Hi Pinky Lucy,

Welcome to our thread

HG and Mody stop peeping!

Why will I not peep? I know I cannot just leave you and go to bed na, as I turn my back no be hin u see pinky? Even yinkus saw you. And what is Mody, Mody Mody about sef. I go use rope tie tie your writing pen o.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
mightlove: colleck agaba, me too i no mind oh. Lemme collect and keep for wen i will resume. I will create the dropbox address asap and let u know the details.
@all:how una dey oh.

ML sorry jare, na ruff dey blind me. How bodi? Hope Baby ML dey give you lots of taebo moves? We cannot wait for you to be back.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Why will I not peep? I know I cannot just leave you and go to bed na, as I turn my back no be hin u see pinky? Even yinkus saw you. And what is Mody, Mody Mody about sef. I go use rope tie tie your writing pen o.

Yea I noticed oooo cuz twas all glaring. Maybe u too @HG shld reduce ur voice wen u guys are together. It must be one of the reasons why he's searching for an alternative. *running away*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Baby, it is not what you think oo. Lemme explain.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2012
yinx007:

Yea I noticed oooo cuz twas all glaring. Maybe u too @HG shld reduce ur voice wen u guys are together. It must be one of the reasons why he's searching for an alternative. *running away*
No way! why I go search for alternative when I get miss world and JM in one person?

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (230) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.