Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328590 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ok what am I feeling like? Class monitor! grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
@Mightlove... Pls dance the Azonto carefully oo cuz of the lil man u're carrying make d guy no go vex for me

@Modath don't just gbesoke oya komole shake the bum bum very well

@Agaby.... Must you "FRANK" ur face cuz u want to warn me ni Hian... Tell me u don't like mody's bum bum. I caught u sneaking a peek. Just remember HG carry "omorogun" for hand... Oga nah master. Hehehehehehehe
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
yinx007:
@Modath don't just gbesoke oya komole shake the bum bum very well

@Agaby.... Must you "FRANK" ur face cuz u want to warn me ni Hian... Tell me u don't like mody's bum bum. I caught u sneaking a peek. Just remember HG carry "omorogun" for hand... Oga nah master. Hehehehehehehe
You are on your own. I no talk that one. Make Mody catch you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hour_Glass: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry angry undecided
Too shocked and angry to talk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
agabaI23: Too shocked and angry to talk

*whistles a crappy tune* grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2012
@yinx:lol, i don hear. Na small small i dey dance am now.
@agab: yes oh, the two dots are all part of the password.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Logs for today

BF - 1 orange, 5 tbs of rice (in a hurry to go out)

Snack - 2 slice of pineapple, 1/2 size of small papaya

L - less than fist size poundy + egusi + 1 ponmon, cheese.

D - beans and plantain porridge

Exercise - Day 7 30DS
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
@ML

Done. You have to download the desktop app so that you won't start to download afresh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
7th Dec Log

7:30am B.fast... A small serving of All bran (High Fibre) cereal + 30cl water + half of one medium sized pear

2pm: One Large apple + 50cl water

3:30pm One wrap moinmoin+ small chicken wing(fried) +75cl water

Exercise..... Nil

Dinner..... Nil

I drank plenty water today and no space for food. How did ur day go? @everyone
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
@Yinx
Done. You have to download and install the desktop app so that you won't start to download afresh. You will only need to drag and drop.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
yinx007: 7th Dec Log

7:30am B.fast... A small serving of All bran (High Fibre) cereal + 30cl water + half of one medium sized pear

Exercise..... Nil

Dinner..... Nil

Good meals, but I think you should drink more water. 50cl water is just a satchet of water, too small. The recommended intake is 8 glasses and in this hot weather with those awesome hours at the gym, you will be needing more. Good logs
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
7th Dec Log

Exercise..... Nil

Dinner..... I eventually ate one boiled ripe plantan+ small efo riro garnished wiv fish

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Good meals, but I think you should drink more water. 50cl water is just a satchet of water, too small. The recommended intake is 8 glasses and in this hot weather with those awesome hours at the gym, you will be needing more. Good logs

I drank 50 cl at the point of eating ooo... Later drank 2 bottles of 75cl and 2 50cl satchet of water... I even got hungry sef and dint know what to eat that was why I ate the boiled plantain. I shld stock up myself for the week.. Stew and veggies. Jeans are beginning to feel loose on me.

@Agaby, I already did the download before sending u d details. Ve u sent them in?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
I forgot to add, in place of the exercise, I did like a 45min walk today... So my exercise aint nil no more
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
yinx007:

@Agaby, I already did the download before sending u d details. Ve u sent them in?
Yap, said so above.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:14am On Dec 08, 2012
HG,
Good day,
7th Dec 2012...structured exercise equals 0 but ran errands all day. Its also my rest day.
@Yinx,I love to hear about clothes getting looser and looser,its like 2face,Asa,xtina,Pink,Tony braxton,DMX, R&B Usher(not the electro pop bull cr*p usher) mucic to my ears.
@Agaba..you wan do ogun "aiku" ni?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:17am On Dec 08, 2012
@Agaba,
I have created a user IDe but its on my BB,do I need to do it on a desktop,the log in details I'll give you @ that place you see/stalk me. grin cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2012
modath:
@Yinx,I love to hear about clothes getting looser and looser,its like mucic to my ears.

How far Mody? Well done on your running around o, its called active rest. You could have sneaked in some stretch moves anyways, nice week for us all as is evidence now.

Talking about loose clothes, yesterday was drama for me. You know we dress down on Fridays and for hours I was trying my natives, could not believe it had grown so worse, nothing stayed and I was using safety pin on virtually all the skirts. When I ended with one which I thought was better, my colleagues rubbished it saying can't I see that attire is bigger than my body? It was also embarassing adjusting anytime I stand or sit and the skirt even after holding still looked more like a sack. I think I am winning this around.

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2012
20 mins Insanity.

Good morning
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2012
@agaba:thanks a bunch. Will check it later
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
@HG,
8th Dec 2012.
My visitor no gree me go for my run, thankfully he's off later today.Preparing to attend a party, will dance up a storm in competitions, tommorrow Jillian will make me feel like I'm going to kpeme. cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hour_Glass:

How far Mody? Well done on your running around o, its called active rest. You could have sneaked in some stretch moves anyways, nice week for us all as is evidence now.

Talking about loose clothes, yesterday was drama for me. You know we dress down on Fridays and for hours I was trying my natives, could not believe it had grown so worse, nothing stayed and I was using safety pin on virtually all the skirts. When I ended with one which I thought was better, my colleagues rubbished it saying can't I see that attire is bigger than my body? It was also embarassing adjusting anytime I stand or sit and the skirt even after holding still looked more like a sack. I think I am winning this around.

Yes ooo. Mine is pathetic cuz I've got this pair of jeans I love to wear wen I'm nt ready to use belt. Its tight and body hugging but y.day wen I wore it, I started pulling it up at intervals oooo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Today's log so far

B.fast --- Nil
Exercise: 50mins walk+ 1hr 30mins swimming training

1:50pm. Small serving of Ofada rice+ stew+ herbal tea

I bought one small plate like that to measure my grains and cereals. So anything more than that plate constitutes overeating for me. It shld help curb overeating too
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hour_Glass:

I told you that lifting you now is a featherweight thing. Before, I was doing a heavy weight job. Welldone hun
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
agabaI23: I told you that lifting you now is a featherweight thing. Before, I was doing a heavy weight job. Welldone hun

who is talking to you? Tsheeeeeeew
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Logs for today

BF - 1 orange + 2 slices bread + 2 eggs scrambled

L - Nil (too busy shopping)

Evening - 1 cup beans + plantain porridge

D - 1 cup rice + 3 slices plantain + 1 piece beef

Exercise - Nil (I missed my workout yesterday thinking of logging in today, but I just made my hair and its painful so all I want now is less pain and rest)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Baby, what have I done this time? kiss
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Finally... Dem don dey fight. The charm that Baba gave me is very potent.... *dancing*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
yinx007:

Finally... Dem don dey fight. The charm that Baba gave me is very potent.... *dancing*
In your mind? undecided undecided
Go collect your money. E no dey work. Baba don eat your money!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2012
Today
20 mins insanity
200 bike crunches
3 mins plank.

Happy new week.

HG, where did you sleep all weekend? I no see your brake light.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.