Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328171 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2012
20 mins of Insanity.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2012
@Pinky, welldone.

@HG.. lipsrsealed
Wed Dec 5: 30mins of cardio.

@Agaba,I have downloaded the dropbox..pls come to that place now and collect the login details *take off before HG show*

@ML,how are you and our lil bun?

@Yinx,Too much carbs....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2012
I will be there sharpish.

This will be off before you say Jackrobinson
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2012
agabaI23: No way! why I go search for alternative when I get miss world and JM in one person?
grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2012
Hour_Glass: grin
Baby you know now wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2012
modath: pls come to that place now and collect the login details *take off before HG show*

hehehehehhe, why are u guys trying my patience na? Check out all my workout instructors, they are all mad people o and I am learning.

Agaba!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2012
Hour_Glass:

hehehehehhe, why are u guys trying my patience na? Check out all my workout instructors, they are all mad people o and I am learning. grin

Agaba!
Baby, I am here. Sup? grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2012
Modath well done on that workout, whatever cardio it is.

I am thinking of checking out some other gyms in town where I will do my virtual 5ks in two weeks time. All I just need is steady alternative power supply and cooperating staff. I wish to beat the former timing.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2012
Pinky Lucy: Hi! A̶̲̥̅♏ Miss Lucy.... A̶̲̥̅♏ 5ft nd Presently A̶̲̥̅♏ weighing 75 bt would love 2 go down 2 55 b4 d end of dis forum.... Tanx

Welcome Lucy, I should have done this earlier. We are a family here and we share everything including fun. Do you mean end of the year or forum...?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
modath: @Pinky, welldone.

@HG.. lipsrsealed
Wed Dec 5: 30mins of cardio.

@Agaba,I have downloaded the dropbox..pls come to that place now and collect the login details *take off before HG show*

@ML,how are you and our lil bun?

@Yinx,Too much carbs....

Yep I realized that y.day which is why I've decided to fast till say 3pm today... Thanks for putting me in check.

@Agaba I've created d dropbox acct but I'm yet to download it on my fone. Plenty tinz on my head jare. Wherris HG She haff gaan eat plantain ni *rolls eyes*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
agabaI23: No way! why I go search for alternative when I get miss world and JM in one person?

Hmmmmmm. I waka pass
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
yinx007:

Hmmmmmm. I waka pass
You dey eat jollos rice?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Agaba.. As how nah

2day's Log

B.fast..... Nil

Lunch.... A Small cup of chilled coffee

Dinner..... 7:30pm. Half milk cup of garri+ lean cut suya.

Exercise... Nil.. I can't even lift myself cuz of the fast but I'm goin to d gym tomorrow. I had a 25min walk in d morning sha
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ehen no be jollos rice wey you dey chop make you waka pass
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
yinx007: @Agaba.. As how nah

Hey, na bobo you fin con hia abi u wan lose weight, face front abegi. tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
Logs for the day

BF - 1 orange + 1 cup low fat yogurt + 1 handful peanuts

L - 1 cup tuwo rice + beans soup + 1 local cheese

Evening - 1 handful of asoky

Dinner - 1/2 cup rice + 3 slices plantain (Yinkus you see am? I love my plantain with passion)

Exercise - D530DS today
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Hey, na bobo you fin con hia abi u wan lose weight, face front abegi. tongue

Nah the two I find come ooo. Heheheheheehehe
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2012
@all:good morning and how are you all doing.
@agaby, HG and Yinx: you guys are cracking me up
@pinky:welcome to the forum: you know, all work and no play --------------. for that reason we have some inhouse comedians that entertain us. they are just giving a very good welcome. I hope you will enjoy the journey.
@modath:lil bun is doing just fine oh, save that i woke up with a terrible pubic bone and upper thigh pains on monday. I couldnt move, i couldnt sleep on my sides except on my back or just sit up. After a lot of research, i found out the condition sometimes occurs in pregnancy and its called SPD or PGP and that one may have to live with it until after the baby. I further researched and discovered that there are pelvic floor exercises that ease it. I also spoke with my doctor about it but he said the same thing even though i discovered that it can be managed by visiting a physiotherapist or a chiropractor. Anyway, for now i dont want to get involved with all the physio stuff so i will stick with the pelvic floor exercises and hope it gets better.

Thankfully, I woke up the next day and felt a lot of relief which has improved greatly and i hope to keep doing the kegels, pelvic tilts, supermums.......... as my daily exercises for now.
Have a good day all.

@agaba: i have created the dropbox account now.How do i send my details to you. My email is mightlovemm@gmail.com
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2012
@Mightlove abeg no laugh fall comot for chair ooo... I cannot come and carry someborri

@HG... Its obvious that u love ur plantains... That's registered in my brain

Agaba! Agaba!! Agaba!!! How many times I call you

@ pinky.... Welcome to the thread jare. How's d weightloss goin

In other news... Guys I checked my weight today at the gym and I'm now 102 which means ve lost 3kg.. I was more than excited. My goal for december is to be 100kg but with the look of things, I'll make it 98kg... Very achievable.. All my goodies I dropped was nt a wasted effort after all.... I'm still screaming ooo cuz I happy die.. No fat formed against me shall prosper... My logs would be coming in soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
6th Dec Log

Exercise: 1hr 45mins

Treadmill: 30mins
Rowing machine: 15mins
Elliptical: 20mins
Stretches: 7mins
Weight training: 25mins
5kg dumbells on each hand doing 20reps x 4diff types of exercises: 10mins

10:45am. One ripe plantain cut into 4pieces(boiled) I ate 3 pieces+ one and half serving spoon of beans and a mug of green tea

Lunch. It'll be the last piece of plantain + 2 serving spoons of beans

Anyother thing that crosses my mouth for the rest of the day would be fruits
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
mightlove: @all:good morning and how are you all doing.
@agaby, HG and Yinx: you guys are cracking me up

Have a good day all.

@agaba: i have created the dropbox account now.How do i send my details to you. My email is mightlovemm@gmail.com
Send the details to my inbox here. Go to my profile page and click on send message
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Druss(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
Let me give you a try

Weight - 122kg
Age - 30

Normal weight - 98kg

Key worries - work routine. Have limited free time except on weekends.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
yinx007:

In other news... Guys I checked my weight today at the gym and I'm now 102 which means ve lost 3kg...

C O N G R A T U L O V I A, so happy fo'ya. It's worth celebration, if you put your mind to it you can do it. Keep on keeping on dearie the year end is so near.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Druss: Let me give you a try

Weight - 122kg
Age - 30

Normal weight - 98kg

Key worries - work routine. Have limited free time except on weekends.

Welcome to the thread, I hope you are doing this for yourself and you alone..

What is your height sir?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
yinx007: @Mightlove abeg no laugh fall comot for chair ooo... I cannot come and carry someborri

@HG... Its obvious that u love ur plantains... That's registered in my brain

Agaba! Agaba!! Agaba!!! How many times I call you

@ pinky.... Welcome to the thread jare. How's d weightloss goin

In other news... Guys I checked my weight today at the gym and I'm now 102 which means ve lost 3kg.. I was more than excited. My goal for december is to be 100kg but with the look of things, I'll make it 98kg... Very achievable.. All my goodies I dropped was nt a wasted effort after all.... I'm still screaming ooo cuz I happy die.. No fat formed against me shall prosper... My logs would be coming in soon.

You called me three times. Now I am listening attentively
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hour_Glass:

C O N G R A T U L O V I A, so happy fo'ya. It's worth celebration, if you put your mind to it you can do it. Keep on keeping on dearie the year end is so near.

Thanks hon... I screamed my lungs off today cuz I was ecstatic. Can't wait to have another 5kg melted off my body
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
@yinx:i am dancing azonto for you. Congrats girl. Way to go.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
@agaby: i have sent it. Abeg do i check my PM on nairaland? I have a notification but dont know where to check.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
@Yinx...*I dey gbesoke while shaking my bum bum*..you've officially become my homegirl(HG na you still be my numero uno).Bravo

@ML,Pele,all for bundle of Joy.

@HG, Yippeee, my 6wks,6pks &yoga meltdown DVDs are here..can't wait for our guest to leave before getting down to biznes! #STOKED

(Thur 6th Dec..Level 1&a bit of level 2 with some jump ropes in 35 mins, I skipped some of the abs moves,did jump rope and Yoga moves as alternatives.

@Druss,welcome.

@Agaba..I don download the drop box na to create IDs and all remain,I'm just too lazy..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
mightlove: @agaby: i have sent it. Abeg do i check my PM on nairaland? I have a notification but dont know where to check.
dismiss the notification. I sent it.

I tried to log into your dropbox without success. check the log in. Should I include the two dots in the password?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mody, move your A....se and get it done with angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Now to you Yinx,

You must sustain what gave you the loss. angry Welldone!

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.