Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 (2833 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2015
1)marieolae ,for insulting her on whatsapp
2)mayflowerb,she alone knows what i did
3)dechandel,for saying she broke up falsely
4)sinaj-for saying she is a ghost
5) who else again
6)sarimah for posting her semi unclad pics
7)sleekysuger-for deleting her on bbm
8")yourmain formerly known as mrsbreezy for saying she fat and deleted her from bbm
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by tosyne2much(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmm !
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by vizkiz: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2015
this guy has always been, will always be the chairman of WWAN (woman wrappers association of nairaland)

3 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Young03(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Op u c ur life

its only girls dt u av offended

chai, ur a disgrace 2 manhood

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
I am hanging my boots next year
vizkiz:
this guy has always been, will always be the chairman of WWAN (woman wrappers association of nairaland)
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2015
undecided...there's a mod that must come dõ' baale and apologise to me...
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by donholy28(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:
bros! one bottle of orijin for u...u just spoke my mind
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2015
U should be proud of me
Young03:
Op u c ur life
its only girls dt u av offended
chai, ur a disgrace 2 manhood
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2015
I wonder why a glorified simpleton like you should be bearing the name of a reputable and prestigious Institution.
Let me tell you, whether you choose to apologise or not, it won't change anything, the impression they already have about you. I'm suggesting you go for divine cleansing at a nearby white garment church cause it's quite obvious that your problem is beyond medical remedy.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
undecided...there's a mod that must come dõ' baale and apologise to me...
I'm curious
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by glimpse33(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
@Unibenstudent1

the money spent on you to school in Uniben should have been used to train cattle's.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
I used to be like u but now i have given my life to Christ
MelancholicGuy:
I wonder why a glorified simpleton like you should be bearing the name of a reputable and prestigious Institution.
Let me tell you, whether you choose to apologise or or, it won't change anything, the impression they have about you. I'm suggesting you go for cleansing cause it's quite obvious that your problem is beyond medical remedy.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Is that supposed to be a nice way to comment
glimpse33:
@Unibenstudent1

the money spent on you to school in Uniben should have been used to train cattle's.. embarassed
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2015
I need to apologise to Punkyveer MrCork cutehector ebudoxman sonofanimal lifeisabitch Misspicy Mzpecs sad cry
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
unibenstudent1:
I used to be like u but now i have given my life to Christ
An unrepentant fool can never be like me.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2015
durentdbiitch:
I need to apologise to
Punkyveer
MrCork
cutehector
ebudoxman
sonofanimal
lifeisabitch
Misspicy
Mzpecs
sad cry
no need to apologise to mrcork he alone has offended 90% of nairalanders who live in Nigeria,he is a racist of his own roots
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by jmoore(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2015
glimpse33:
@Unibenstudent1

Seconded.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

I'm curious
hmmm..why do you you get so unhappy? In anycase do charity often..always visit the orphanage and spend quality time with the kids,might change your perspective of life and give you purpose and somethings to live for and be happy and grateful about... smiley
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Ask for forgiveness now,2016 is a year for good life,u don't wanna miss out on that
MelancholicGuy:

An unrepentant fool can never be like me.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2015
unibenstudent1:
no need to apologise to mrcork he alone has offended 90% of nairalanders who live in Nigeria,he is a racist of his own roots
grin tru talk
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by vizkiz: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2015
unibenstudent1:
I am hanging my boots next year

yeah, right... undecided

donholy28:
bros! one bottle of orijin for u...u just spoke my mind

that guy needs Jesus asap grin
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2015
Is this really durent the bitc.h?
durentdbiitch:
grin tru talk
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Is this really durent the bitch?
smiley
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by unibenstudent1(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, right... undecided

that guy needs Jesus asap grin

if i catch u
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by obiorathesubtle: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2015
vizkiz:
the guy is like the gaddaffi of WWAN..
Leader for life, until death dethrones him.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Ask for forgiveness now,2016 is a year for good life,u don't wanna miss out on that
Why should I plead for forgiveness when I haven't offended anyone?
Even if I badly wanted to do so, I would rather transform myself and present my new self to others. What you are doing is so unecessary.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
hmmm..why do you you get so unhappy? In anycase do charity often..always visit the orphanage and spend quality time with the kids,might change your perspective of life and give you purpose and somethings to live for and be happy and grateful about... smiley
Hahaha. I will think about that
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2015
Mynd44 needs to apologize for unnecessary use of brute force.
I'm not happy with him at all
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by RexKexMilann: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2015
OP, On Behalf Of UNIBEN, I "Shake My Head For You"undecided.
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by vizkiz: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
the guy is like the gaddaffi of WWAN..
Leader for life, until death dethrones him.

chai.. Bros you wicked oh grin
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2015
I blame those ladies for talking to you offline! undecided u no b human being naw cheesy u deleted on bbm cos she is fat undecided senseless being cheesy
Re: Some Nairalanders I Must Apologise To Before I Enter 2016 by Joygalore(f): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2015
You are just a slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Girls With Big Ass Promiscuous / Say Something Romantic To The Moniker Above You / My Girlfriend Don't Know How To Apologize! Please What Can I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.