Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,195 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back (657 Views)

Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by chemystery: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2015
You are going to fail!

I know that is a very strange way to start a topic entitled “how to get your ex back” but the truth of the matter is that you are going to fail.

Now, I am not saying that it is impossible to get her back. On the contrary, if you play your cards right then you can drastically improve your chances of winning her back.

Of course, with the way you are doing things right now… well, you are going to fail.

How do I know you are going to fail?

Lets be honest here, if you are desperate enough to click on “how do I get my ex back”, then you definitely need help.

I am not saying this to sound presumptuous or arrogant. I am just saying this because it is a fact, you desperately want your ex back.

So, I am going to make you a promise.

You are going to fail!

The only tips i have for you is to forget him/her and move on, else go hug 15MVA transformer. undecided undecided
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Are you under some sort of spell
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by lgboks(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Must say I thought along the line the op mentioned when I wanted to click on this thread grin
But curiosity took over
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by lgboks(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Must say I thought along the line the op mentioned when I wanted to click on this thread grin
But curiosity took over grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by chemystery: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
lgboks:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
But curiosity took over grin grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by chemystery: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
NakedSnake:
Are you under some sort of spell
You must be the one under spell for wanting to get your ex back angry
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
chemystery:
You must be the one under spell for wanting to get your ex back angry

Your own dey quite potent sha
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by missKiffy(f): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Why would I want him back undecided
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by trustedward(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
chemystery:
You are going to fail!

I know that is a very strange way to start a topic entitled “how to get your ex back” but the truth of the matter is that you are going to fail.

Now, I am not saying that it is impossible to get her back. On the contrary, if you play your cards right then you can drastically improve your chances of winning her back.

Of course, with the way you are doing things right now… well, you are going to fail.

How do I know you are going to fail?

Lets be honest here, if you are desperate enough to click on “how do I get my ex back”, then you definitely need help.

I am not saying this to sound presumptuous or arrogant. I am just saying this because it is a fact, you desperately want your ex back.

So, I am going to make you a promise.

You are going to fail!

The only tips i have for you is to forget him/her and move on, else go hug 15MVA transformer. undecided undecided
copy and paste,lie make I send u the link
Re: Tips On How To Get Your Ex Back by chemystery: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
You don dey ask after u don open link finish

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Him Want To Marry You / A Must Read For Those In Relationship / As A Married Man Can U Date Ur Single Next Door Neigbour ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.