Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Greet You All And Wish You A Wonderful New Year....Contribute In These Issues. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Greet You All And Wish You A Wonderful New Year....Contribute In These Issues. (359 Views)

Except Sex What Else Does A Girl Contribute In A Relationship?? / What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Greet You All And Wish You A Wonderful New Year....Contribute In These Issues. by PatrickSaintz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
I greet you all and wish you a wonderful new year.
.......contribute in these issues.....

(1) what are the difference between courtship ( a case study of Mary and Joseph) and friendship (a case study of contemporary youths).

(2) does Christians (unmarried people) practice courtship or friendship before they marry? Remember am referring to Christian of this era.

(3) can courtship review characters or help in studying behaviours for marriage?

(4) To be in friendship for ten years and marry same person and joy your marriage with children is it a SIN as a child of God.

(5) VERY important, have methods of worshiping God changed? That makes some behaviours that widely known as SIN to be NO SIN any more, and since it is only change is constant is recorded that the change can affect the methods of worshiping GOD?

Please contribute on any question you want.

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

We Are Never Really Single How True? / My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasmswith Her Ex, Why Can’t I? / See what this man tweeted to Alibaba and dakore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.