Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasmswith Her Ex, Why Can’t I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasmswith Her Ex, Why Can’t I? (364 Views)

“He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I?-bunmi Col / My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasms With Her Ex, Why Can’t I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasmswith Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by Lustig(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
I’ve been with my current girlfriend for two years and she
told me a few days ago that she often had multiple orgasms with a man she used to date before we met. With me she only orgasms once. She was almost bragging about this comparison and I felt really hurt. I don’t understand why she had them with this ex and not with me.

If she’s capable of having multiple orgasms with her ex, why isn’t it happening with us as well? I’m sure I’m a good lover and I must be doing something right to make her orgasm in the first place. I’ve asked her what he did to make her have more than one orgasm and she became flippant about it and said she wished she hadn’t told me because I was clearly uptight about it. Well, I am. I don’t think it’s fair to compare us both to my face. I don’t tell her about past lovers and how good they were in bed.
I particularly don’t think it’s fair to tell me and then not let
me the secret. Is there something I can do to make her
orgasm more or is it something that just happens on its
own?

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/my-girlfriend-brags-she-had-multiple-orgasms-with-her-ex-why-cant-i/
Re: My Girlfriend Brags She Had Multiple Orgasmswith Her Ex, Why Can’t I? by jaymejate: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tell her to go back to the Ex. Don't kill yourself.
You will find someone that won't complain.

(1) (Reply)

12 Relationship Advice / Need To Meet The Right Partner Soon? Fall In-love With Yourself First / Should Government Suspend This Year's Valantine Because Of Economic Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.