Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) (90083 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned / Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by joliyp(f): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
lol. okay next
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by oluwafemi113(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. We they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to Pastor Adeboye that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.

On point
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Congrats
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by joeyrayroy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. We they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to Pastor Adeboye that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.

This one is a simpleton
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by tuscani: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

My broda, you are very right... but you for nor drag Baba Adeboye into this
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by lolaxavier(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
dem don come again...i no know why those boys no run away with d car...instead dem steal fuel only...maybe d mumu no go get dis yeye mouth dey talk...
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
is he serious? maybe dey only needed his fuel not the csr. so no any miracle Mr Edward
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ebukaking1: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Half tank of fuel will last u for 4 days? In that BMW? Why Una dey do like that? We sef get motor o! Pls be realistic

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ichommy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
allanphash7:
Afeezco or cooporate picture need this story

cheesy
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Burntcoal(f): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
all they needed was your fuel man. wake up.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Carrottop(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wise up man... Two things are involved it's either your fuel tank is leaking or Dem boiz need your fuel as per scarcity
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Afrok(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
That moment when fuel is worth stealing than the car itself, Nigeria is heading somewhere and pls, don't ask me where undecided.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by wandy4G: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

O YE OF LITTLE FAITH!
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ebukaking1: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
lolaxavier:
dem don come again...i no know why those boys no run away with d car...instead dem steal fuel only...maybe d mumu no go get dis yeye mouth dey talk...

He never talk true. His reserve lite was already "ON" before they stole the car that's why they only got that far. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
ichommy:

cheesy
or Epsalum cheesy
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Yes o! Na God divert their attention to the fuel rather than the car parts grin

MosakuAW:

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ikukuhero: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
I don't think that the fuel dried up. I think that they siphoned all the fuel in your car because that was what they wanted and not the car itself. It's also possible that they wanted the car, but,God intervened and they changed their minds, thus, going for the petrol and leaving the car. Which ever way, we give God praise.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Guy, I swear, u deserve 1 bottle of Orijin...

Na d fuel boiz need o... Dem no need d car...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by xage(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Leave tory, the fuel was worth more than ur car to them..miracle Ko pinnacle ni
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by chichriso: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is really a raw miracle, those that are with your inheritance must surely release it in Jesus name....

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by GoodHealth007: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
See this MUMU[size=4pt]2[/size]

They siphoned your fuel with intention of reselling it and left the car for you! undecided
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by sarutobie(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
so it has gotten to the state where people snatch cars just to siphon the petrol in it? 'Nigeria we hail thee'
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ichommy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aminat508:
or Epsalum cheesy
Funny U Adekaz or Gemini no cheesy
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by AniNtuen: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Automated car security device cuts fuel supply to the engine once activated. He should thank his insurance coy also.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by weselomo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
they have no intention to steal ur vehicle but ur fuel.......the fuel could mean alot to them than ur car.
ur vehicle will invite police stunt for them and not ur fuel.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
ichommy:

Funny U Adekaz or Gemini no cheesy
yeye abi nureto
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
allisonluvsu:

I Prophecy, Before the end of this year u wud believe grin

A miracle is not often believed until it happens to oneself.

Is dat ur final answer?

Wetin be dis one problem "Dead god?" Receive sense b4 d end of 2015

Space bookers, I hail
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by dictbennie(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Its obvious they came for the fuel...
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
SlyCharlie:
ok..
thats good..
meanwhile, anyone seen my car keys?
Here in NL?? shocked
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by dammytosh: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fix your fuel guage.

also i guess your 5 minutes security was on.

It went off after 5minutes ( that was why exact location is Ajah.) , Ajah is 5minutes from the point of snatch without traffic.

The car did not supply fuel again and the car stopped.

They could not figure it out and left.

FBI consultant DammyTosh. grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Adaowerri111: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nigerians self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.