Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) (90084 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned / Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. What they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling me that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to one Pastor that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.

You mumu sha! You be person wey fit see N50,000 for inside bag. Cos you like the bag you go throway the money take d bag go house
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by jabojafa(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. What they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling me that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to one Pastor that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.
becos u dnt believe its a miracle doesnt change d fact it is actually a miracle. And all credit goes to d God dt did it.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
ipledge10:
your sins are forgiven.. grin
lmao grin
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
lmao grin
I will call my lawyer to withdraw grin...so meet me in our Abuja home this weekend
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
ipledge10:
I will call my lawyer to withdraw grin...so meet me in our Abuja home this weekend
grin ama take the first flight down there

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
grin ama take the first flight down there
I will transfer money to your UBA account
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Ayoemrys(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

abeg dnt mind them,thats the truth they dnt need the car they onlx need the fuel,wish kind miracle,na so GOD like you reach,
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by donj84: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Signs of the end time..people shall rise up to speak against the wonders of God..so other cars they have been stealing since when fuel increased , they don't need those people fuel too..so if people want to be stealing fuel, will they not just be stealing it wen d people park dier car and are sleeping..you better change ur ways Mr..don't play God
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Patini147(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Modified: na the car be that?
BMW?
Why would I steal a German car, they are "hot" na, not common, not easy to sell or maintain. [/i][/quote]

Guy, yu don sabi d biz. Yu knw car wey hot n d one wey dey hard to sell. Keep it up
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Thk God for u ooo
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Funny though.

One cannot syphon fuel from tanks of modern cars..
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by obstead200(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
eleojo23:

Why would they prefer the petrol to the car? The cost of that car can buy many litres of fuel even with this scarcity.
Afraid of being caught? Many people's cars have been snatched before and were never found.
If they were really after fuel, they know how and where to get it rather than laying ambush on the road waiting for any car that comes along hoping that the car has a full tank of petrol for them to siphon. That's a dumb strategy for stealing fuel.

Abeg join this fellow below to say 'it's a miracle'. grin
nothing like miracle here jare.
The car has a tracker with an immobilizer. When the car was remotely immobilized, the guys jejely drained the fuel and went off.
Because......................

At all at all na witch.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Emmyemmy1:
Iyo yo yo yo okaka.... E NE me re MO odinma ihe I na-emere m o di nma

In other news do you have a wedding, cocktails , seminars , launching etc ? Do you need event ushers? 07033742944 ..... God bless you...

In other news do you have a wedding, cocktails , seminars , launching etc ? Do you need event ushers? 07033742944 ..... God bless you....
FIXED smiley
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by sixtus3606(m): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

#SharpThought
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by chimaobinelson(m): 1:09am On Dec 29, 2015
some1 ask a questn, do u beliv in miracle,how can d blindman see,n d crippl walk,d dumb speak....
but de truth is that,yes i beliv in miracles,becos that ever young,living ,old good God is still changing humanly virtual permanent deformity of a life...God even if my flesh is weak,let my soul soar higher in believ of ur onerous miracles, o lord i pray
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2015
ehimeayeni:

You mumu sha! You be person wey fit see N50,000 for inside bag. Cos you like the bag you go throway the money take d bag go house

Just like your father is also mumu. Ode

Na your type dem fooolish pastor called man of God dey delude. Anofia

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Dannyswit(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

why you argue dis is cos you dont believe in the supernatural... Why dont you watch its supernatural by Sid Roth
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by lukxman(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
The robbers needed the fuel and not the car fool!
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by 4dbeta: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
if God does a thing, He will make it clear, obvious And beyond doubts so that everyone will see and know that He is the One that did it.
In this case, it's not so. Anything may have happened to the car and its fuel. Considering the time of snatch to the time of recovery (from evenin to the next day morning), there's more than enough time for the snatchers to use the car and deplete the fuel even if the tank was full.
Frank should just thank God for making it possible for him to find his car so easily. That alone is a miracle to him. But the ''fuel theory'' is unacceptable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2015
This is really story for the gods. So God no get work na Frank Edwards material car e get time to protect by making his petrol disappear. It would have been mor sensational if he said the thieves saw him and started bowing and worshipping God self.

You mean God had time to save a silly car while suicide bombers are blowing children up in the North and Syria. If na im pastor send am to win souls, I hope he has been queried.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Dannyswit:

why you argue dis is cos you dont believe in the supernatural... Why dont you watch its supernatural by Sid Roth

I do not argued this i only share my own view.

My understanding of miracle is what is above human imagination what happen here is not above human comphrension. It is logical... Many things could have happen. It may be security in the car or they saw police men on the road and they decided to abandon the car. Not all this kind of things you called miracle.

Miracles are what Jesus did all through. Miracles is when a 45yr and above woman gave birth. Miracles is when a plane crashes and survivals are many than the dead. Miracles are above human comprehension and not this.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2015
eleojo23:

Why would they prefer the petrol to the car? The cost of that car can buy many litres of fuel even with this scarcity.
Afraid of being caught? Many people's cars have been snatched before and were never found.
If they were really after fuel, they know how and where to get it rather than laying ambush on the road waiting for any car that comes along hoping that the car has a full tank of petrol for them to siphon. That's a dumb strategy for stealing fuel.

Abeg join this fellow below to say 'it's a miracle'. grin

Yes oo
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Daslim180:
"Yinmu" undecided.......... Maybe they have finished using it for their operation. And moreso, go and ask the Filling Station Attendant that sold the last fuel into your car," baba, won ti gba eeh" ( you might have been cheated).

But all the way, congrat for the recovery of your car.

Use your head he said he "had" not "bought" so he might have bought full thank n realised he had half tank before the robbery ....
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by dualsurvey: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

The dumbest post of the century. How would they take such a dangerous step that can cost them their life, just because of a fuel that's not even up to 30k? Nawa o.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by yatch360: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2015
They may have snatched the car to place a device in it then drained the fuel as a diversion. Make sure that car is properly scanned
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by compujyde: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by fx45(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2312731_frankedwardsasbgistng_jpeg63444d7b4e43b8402171e0f74107181a

The gospel singer shared this testimony on twitter:

''I had over half thank of fuel , my car was snatched last night @ lekki 2nd round about before they cld get to Ajah d fuel dried up !!

Got my car back this morning with no scratch #IFGODBEFORME

Fuel that could last 4days dried up in less than an hour what a mighty GOD we serve !!!!!!!!!!!

You shall receive your own miracle & testify before the year is over!!!!!"

https://twitter.com/FRANKRICHBOY/status/681412593156780032/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
My mind tells me this guy isn't saying the truth about the quantity of fuel he had in his car.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Daslim180(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
ceecee0703:

Use your head he said he "had" not "bought" so he might have bought full thank n realised he had half tank before the robbery ....

Uhnm-uhnm.......... I didn't use my head before, I use my leg mumu.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ceecee0703(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2015
Daslim180:

Uhnm-uhnm.......... I didn't use my head before, I use my leg mumu.
ok..thank God abeg try n use it now
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2016
MosakuAW:

# Abi you don turn to one Pastor that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.
Lmao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.