Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) (90081 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned / Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
could hook you up with something friday
for real?
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by blaize23: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Tank God
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2312731_frankedwardsasbgistng_jpeg63444d7b4e43b8402171e0f74107181a

The gospel singer shared this testimony on twitter:

''I had over half thank of fuel , my car was snatched last night @ lekki 2nd round about before they cld get to Ajah d fuel dried up !!

Got my car back this morning with no scratch #IFGODBEFORME

Fuel that could last 4days dried up in less than an hour what a mighty GOD we serve !!!!!!!!!!!

You shall receive your own miracle & testify before the year is over!!!!!"

https://twitter.com/FRANKRICHBOY/status/681412593156780032/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I swear Nigerians dull no be small. They siphoned your fuel and you are shouting miracle. How does 4 hours of gas dry up in such a short time?
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
for real?
am kidding. grin
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by xreal: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
I am not saying there is no miracle, infact I believe in miracles.

But I will not believe this particular story one.

This is Nigeria, in an ERA OF CHANGE.
CHANGE has brought us fuel scarcity.

They now snatch cars just to siphon your petrol and abandon the car immediately.

Guy, e no dry up oo, dem komot am.

oga, na joke ooo

Congratulations.

#EndOfTheYearTestimoniesDeySweet
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by larrymoore(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
OK now when u eventually got your car back did the fuel returned .if no , take it that your fuel gauge ain't working to know the fuel level
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmm nawa ooo. GOD is GR8! cheesy
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ichommy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aminat508:
U offended me angry
Mabinu jare
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
ichommy:

Mabinu jare
motigbo
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
am kidding. grin
Michellla
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
am kidding. grin
see you mouth. I don even start to dey pack bag sef cry
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
ipledge10:
Michellla
john smiley
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
eleojo23:

Why would they prefer the petrol to the car (with a cost that can buy many litres of fuel even with this scarcity)?
Afraid of being caught? Many people's cars have been snatched before and were never found.
If they were really after fuel, they know how and where to get it rather than laying ambush on the road waiting for any car that comes along hoping that the car has a full tank of petrol for them to siphon. That's a dumb strategy for stealing fuel.

Abeg join this fellow below to say 'it's a miracle'. grin
grin grin
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
john smiley
u no ask of me
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by goodnewscliff(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
eleojo23:

Why would they prefer the petrol to the car (with a cost that can buy many litres of fuel even with this scarcity)?
Afraid of being caught? Many people's cars have been snatched before and were never found.
If they were really after fuel, they know how and where to get it rather than laying ambush on the road waiting for any car that comes along hoping that the car has a full tank of petrol for them to siphon. That's a dumb strategy for stealing fuel.

Abeg join this fellow below to say 'it's a miracle'. grin
lolx...type as if u havent heard abt aN expensive stolen phone returned witout d memory card....u dnt knw nigeria theives...they didnt mean d car...they didnt go 4 d car...they came 4 d fuel...be logical in reasoning and not easily gullible by every word
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by moneyurch(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
maybe im exhaust dey bad or im fuel guage dey faulty... something is sha faulty in that car. tongue
How fuel go just dry like that? Is it nail remover?

Modified: na the car be that?
BMW?
Why would I steal a German car, they are "hot" na, not common, not easy to sell or maintain. angry

All the same, we thank God.
u have good knowledge about cars and their makes, its rare to hear such from babes
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
ipledge10:
u no ask of me
i'v been seeing you around.
you're enjoying yourself alone.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
i'v been seeing you around.
you're enjoying yourself alone.
really?where?
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by amparas(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Niggis need fuel not ur car. Don't get it twisted
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
ipledge10:
really?where?
random threads i scheme through cheesy
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by gayeobasan(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
I don't care whether anybody believe in miracle or not, what's important to is that the car was retrieved,Halleluyah!!!!!
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
random threads i scheme through cheesy
u miss me? wink
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Emmyemmy1: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Iyo yo yo yo okaka.... E NE me re MO odinma

In other news do you have a wedding, cocktails , seminars , launching etc ? Do you need event ushers? 07033742944 ..... God bless you...

In other news do you have a wedding, cocktails , seminars , launching etc ? Do you need event ushers? 07033742944 ..... God bless you....
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. What they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling me that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to Pastor Adeboye that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.

Seconded.

Na so they snatched a car from my guy,4 hours later car was found but 4 alloy wheels was gone,my guy was claiming it was a miracle.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
wow, God is grt
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Rick9(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Maybe the car thieves drilled the fuel and abandoned the car, u know fuel is very costly. Boys eh
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by oluwaphemiee(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Amen
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Henrygreat212(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
He is a great God!! I believe u my brother, try God and see .....Have u in one way or the other not had or experienced a very mysterious and Great miracle in ur life that still keeps u wondering and panicking?....Brothers never doubt what God can do, when he is very interested in ur matter!!
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. What they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling me that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to Pastor Adeboye that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.

LOLZ

I was about to type the same thing
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by nikz(f): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is a miracle. It pays to serve Jesus indeed. Give your life to christ and see God at work in life! #Graceisallineed
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by KingEbukaNaija: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
plaetton:
A BMW is neither easy to sell nor easy to hide.

The robbers just decided to abandon the car.
It had nothing with running out of fuel. The could as well had bought the fuel if they needed the car badly.

Methinks the dude is slightly twisting the real facts to suit his faith, in much the same way that Adeboye once sold the flib that he drove 200km with an empty fuel thank.

Religious peeps will clutch at any straw to validate their faith.

Lol . In the same vein you are are clutching unto assumptions to validate your unbelief in a deity . Why take a BMW when they could steal from the blackmarket or a petrol station ?
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by vicstar(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
maybe im exhaust dey bad or im fuel guage dey faulty... something is sha faulty in that car. tongue

BMW?
Why would I steal a German car, they are "hot" na, not common, not easy to sell or maintain. angry

Hmmmm!! Its rare to see a female who knows about cars, abi ya papa na car dealer?? grin
Kachisbarbie:

BMW?

Hmmmm!! Its rare to see a female who knows about cars, abi ya papa na car dealer?? tongue anyway skepticism is allowed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.