Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) (90085 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned / Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
eleojo23:

Why would they prefer the petrol to the car (with a cost that can buy many litres of fuel)?
Afraid of being caught? Many people's cars have been snatched before and were never found.
If they were really after fuel, they know how and where to get it rather than laying ambush on the road waiting for any car that comes along hoping that the car has a full tank of petrol for them to siphon. That's a dumb strategy for stealing fuel.

Abeg join this fellow below to say 'it's a miracle'. grin

Simple! Because fuel is a scarce commodity in Naija now
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
IKR.yeahh andriod problem.
hahaha. Funny.

Hope you had fun during xmas?
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by omogidi234(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
'Half THANK of fuel'. Smh

Abeg, Half THANK, Full THANK, at least there is THANK and there is TANK. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Hhansome(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

You shall receive your own miracle & testify before the year is over!!!!!"[/b]
. Amen ooo. How come am seeing don moen instead franky.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Jexyme(f): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Some ppl will never appreciate the grace of God upon U, either because it's too good for them to believe or because of sheer helpless jealousy.

Thank God for the return of your car!!!

Miracles still happen.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Moz22: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aminat508:
I can't wait cool

I like that odunlade adekola too. The guy is trying
trying is a understatement
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by macaranta(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Thank God for him.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
omogidi234:

Abeg, Half THANK, Full THANK, at least there is THANK and there is TANK. grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahaha there is tank in a thank cheesy
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by eleojo23: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Simple! Because fuel is a scarce commodity in Naija now
Yeah... I know. But it's still a miracle! grin
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. We they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to Pastor Adeboye that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.
This is the only reason your parent named you THOMAS grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
SailorXY:

Apologies but you no get common sense. Them snatch that kind BMW just to drain fuel?

Garrarahia mehn angry

Just like your father lack sense. There are some cars, you will still and you wont get away with it. This is one of it. They rather drain the fuel than let the car go for free. ode.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by bishop4life(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
SailorXY:

Apologies but you no get common sense. Them snatch that kind BMW just to drain fuel?

Garrarahia mehn angry

King Solomon, but all your wisdom could afford is to arrive that halve a tank of fuel disappeared into the air so that God's name be praised. The robbers didn't miss target? The tires didn't deflate? The fuel transmission didn't get faulty?
I am not doubting his miracle cos it didn't affect me either way, but don't ever think your reasoning is too superb. Even a mad man might know more than the most sane person. Jus pay little attention you will see.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ataspray(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
plaetton:
A BMW is neither easy to sell nor easy to hide.

The robbers just decided to abandon the car.
It had nothing with running out of fuel. The could as well had bought the fuel if they needed the car badly.

Methinks the dude is slightly twisting the real facts to suit his faith, in much the same way that Adeboye once sold the flib that he drove 200km with an empty fuel thank.

Religious peeps will clutch at any straw to validate their faith.
exactly. a legit bmw saloon is not easy to sell. talkless of a hot/stolen one.
a coupe like his own, is even harder, an m6 coupe, much much more harder
it hardly makes sense for any thief to steal it. its pointless and worthless.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by eyennyin: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm. The real miracle is you staying alive after the robbery.. I know you love the car more than your life. The robbers loved the fuel more than the car though. If you believe fuel dried up miraculously then you can believe anything. No wonder the pastors are smiling to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Thanks be to God, and congratulations Frank
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahaha. Funny.

Hope you had fun during xmas?
yep was cool while it lasted..looking forward to friday now wink
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
eyennyin:
Hmmm. The real miracle is you staying alive after the robbery.. I know you love the car more than your life. The robbers loved the fuel more than the car though. If you believe fuel dried up miraculously then you can believe anything. No wonder the pastors are smiling to the bank.
Sounds like a.Muslim
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by ataspray(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
sunsewa:
peeps saying robbers came for the fuel,so foolish is the robbers to rob for common fuel that they are not even sure if na reserve he is driving with and risk their life for common ,20-30k
dey never came for d petrol, they only needed a quick getaway car. it would have still been found abandoned somewhere, even if it was full tank.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by 900warriorz: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mr. Edward, you no go understand....your fuel tank no dry up ooo! Which kind miracle be that...

Na guyz suck you fuel finish....wetin them wan take your motor do? Motor wey them go theif wey go land them inside police wahala?

Them jusy move you car far from you ni so them go get time drain your fuel tank and your engine. Them no need your motor. grin

Moral of the story:
#FuelNaGoldForNaijaNowOooo
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Moz22:
trying is a understatement
angry angry
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
yep was cool while it lasted..looking forward to friday now wink
I bet you having real fun........ Can I join in? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Frank, you do not need to tell us your immobiliser kicked in. For fear of another snatch and kidnap!!!
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
I think it's just fuel scarcity things. they've gotten what they want.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Michellla(f): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I bet you having real fun........ Can I join in? tongue tongue tongue
could hook you up with something friday
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Moz22: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aminat508:
angry angry
kilode?
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Moz22:
kilode?
U offended me angry
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
It's obvious, they drove it too fast. We all know BMW is one of the monster petrol sucker when you over speed.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Moz22: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aminat508:
U offended me angry
how na?
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosakuAW:

Those boys that snatched your car dont need your car because they will be caught. What they really needed was the fuel not your car grin

No miracle will dry up fuel that suppose to last for 4days under hours only if your car is faulty.

All the same, congrats. My mind keep telling me that, na the fuel they need not your car grin

#Abi you don turn to Pastor Adeboye that drove his car from Ibadan to Lagos under 4liters of fuel.
bros u gt mouth shhiaasad:/
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Moz22:
how na?

I will mention u on the thread now.
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by Moz22: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aminat508:

I will mention u on the thread now.
anxiously waiting
Re: Frank Edwards Car Snatched And Returned In A 'Miraculous' Way (Photo) by bizgai(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Just this morning I read on this platform that Armed Robbers now go along with POS to rob and now is another style when they are out of fuel but I think this would only last as long as fuel scarcity last but the one i'm hoping and praying won't come true is when heavily armed guys would visit ones residents only to discover that neither money nor valuable's but pot containing soup and bag of garri and other foodstuffs were carted away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.