Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read (3331 Views)

My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / Single Guys & Ladies: See The Best Advise You Will EVER Get / Must Read-best Advise For African Ladies On Mode Of Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
This mad man again?angry
wen wud u get sense na....undecided ?
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by MrCork: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
kaziblake:
yes,you lie

^^^this one is very stobborn.....sweery carry on witthat attitude & u will remain single ontill 2020!! (Truss me) undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by kaziblake(f): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrCork:

^^^this one is very stobborn.....sweery carry on witthat attitude & u will remain single ontill 2020!! (Truss me) undecided
God forbids!
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by kaziblake(f): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrCork:

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by MrCork: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
defendedvictim:
U want ladieees to pursue 2016 because u chang color. Are u ok? angry (no ooffienccee)

Plis advise angry

...Calm down Son..this thread will make sense to u ones u r 18years old & hav moiney to take them out!!(Real talk ma niggga) undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
One crazy dude that's practically proud of his stupidity grin
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by ilevic(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrCork:

....hav u eva dated lightskin females in yor life?.....bro this thrread will make more sence to u only if u can arford them..find a job first!! (No ofeense) angry

lol. I will find a job but not this your type of job. I don't wanna spend my life time scouting for lightskinned lady. no harm meant Mr corkless

1 Like

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by defendedvictim(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrCork:

...Calm down Son..this thread will make sense to u ones u r 18years old & hav moiney to take them out!!(Real talk ma niggga) undecided
stop derailing d thread plis angry. U clearly said ladiies shhud pursue 2016. I lie?
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery ama lover not a fighter...plis dont make me swaaar for u..men r not sopose to bleach..thats yor job. I lie? undecided
someone told me he saw u in Peckham London, u are black wit pot belly nd bald head yet u are tellin ladyies to blish angry
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by MrCork: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
durentdbiitch:
someone told me he saw u in Peckham London, u are black wit pot belly nd bald head yet u are tellin ladyies to blish angry

^^^^attension seekin wannabe CRACKHEAD.. GET LOST!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^attension seekin wannabe CRACKHEAD.. GET LOST!!
u are hideous looking nd u need a light skinned lady? undecided bruh tinz don't work dat way.
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by humanbeing4th: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrCork:
...ok Ladies..... truth hurts but Plis plis emember. ...no man/guy/boy or even sef.. taxi driver or mechanic will chase u in 2016 unless u change color to *yellow.* ..all men prefa lightskin females coz this is wot make us happy, reaaly happy & satisfied.... I lie?[(no oofense) angry
^^^^^Dis one is clearly a crackhead
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
klassiquette:
angry

1 Like

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by MrCork: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
humanbeing4th:
^^^^^Dis one is clearly a crackhead

..^^attenssion seekin wannabe Crackhead..GET LOST!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by MrCork: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
klassiquette:

...hi babes...hav u changed color? smiley
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
MrCork:

...hi babes...hav u changed color? smiley
Hi boo
Have you updated your brain box? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
stupidity:
>sad
Your moniker keeps popping up
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by MrCork: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
klassiquette:

Hi boo
Have you updated your brain box? cheesy

angry
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Joygalore(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
unibenstudent1:
Mrcork is the most consistent mumu of nairaland..he moderates the psychiatry section on nairaland..
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Joygalore(f): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mr.Cork angry

You need to see a doctor asap undecided
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by MrCork: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by McSquishi(f): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
MrCork:
...ok Ladies..... truth hurts but Plis plis emember. ...no man/guy/boy or even sef.. taxi driver or mechanic will chase u in 2016 unless u change color to *yellow.* ..all men prefa lightskin females coz this is wot make us happy, reaaly happy & satisfied.... I lie?[(no oofense) angry

This is depressing. I am American (dark skinned) and we definitely have colorism in the AA community as well... For some reason, Black Americans consider Africa to be the motherland: the place where Blackness is appreciated & embraced. A lot of Black American ancestry lies in places like 9ja... how depressing to find out West Africans, Nigeria specifically, are one of the largest markets for bleaching creams & that Nigerian men profess love for light skin and/or White women. At least in America it's become taboo to be so ignorant, but you guys openly embrace & brag about your internalized inferiority.

2 Likes

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by MrCork: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
McSquishi:

This is depressing. I am American (dark skinned) and we definitely have colorism in the AA community as well... For some reason, Black Americans consider Africa to be the motherland: the place where Blackness is appreciated & embraced. A lot of Black American ancestry lies in places like 9ja... how depressing to find out West Africans, Nigeria specifically, are one of the largest markets for bleaching creams & that Nigerian men profess love for light skin and/or White women. At least in America it's become taboo to be so ignorant, but you guys openly embrace & brag about your internalized inferiority.

angry
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by MrCork: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
McSquishi:

...are u related to Joygalore? ...an are u lightskin? angry
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by McSquishi(f): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
MrCork:

...are u related to Joygalore? ...an are u lightskin? angry

I don't know who that is. And I'm clearly dark skinned & stated so.
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by odinese(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
McSquishi:

I love light skin ladies... Any problem with that.?..

I can't stand black pussy
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by McSquishi(f): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
odinese:

I love light skin ladies... Any problem with that.?..

I can't stand black pussy

If you read what I posted you wouldn't need to ask me if I think what you wrote has anything wrong w/ it.

Look, if you don't think anything is wrong with self-hate, inferiority complexes, or plain stupidity, then no, what you said is perfect.
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
McSquishi:

I don't know who that is. And I'm clearly dark skinned & stated so.
Getting worked up already over MRCORK? Hahahahaha you'll soon figure who he is

Anyways, welcome to NL
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by McSquishi(f): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Getting worked up already over MRCORK? Hahahahaha you'll soon figure who he is

Anyways, welcome to NL

I could sense from the replies of others that this is a bit of a troll. However, his sentiment, the idolizing of light skin, is something that represents the views of many Nigerians. No?

Thank you for the welcome smiley
Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
McSquishi:

I could sense from the replies of others that this is a bit of a troll. However, his sentiment, the idolizing of light skin, is something that represents the views of many Nigerians. No?

Thank you for the welcome smiley
Troll you call him, entertainer I call him. Lol.

Just don't take him serious, don't get worked up. Just see his post as jokes that it is

I hope you enjoy your stay here

2 Likes

Re: Best Advise of 2016 for the Ladies...pls Read by y3mi(m): 1:19am On Mar 25, 2021
McSquishi:

The ones here strongly believes their skin is a mistake, they spend fortune to buy and mix all kinds of chemicals just to have their skin bleached off in order to look like oyinbos or imitate the naturally-born light-complexion negroids here, never caring of the adverse effect on their body, thereby complicating their lives. The inferiority complex exhibited by the females here is insane, they hate to make traditional hair style and would save to raise million just to buy Brazilian, Peruvian, Indian and Martian hair attachment. Even the educated ones do the same. Your hair in the picture, is it attached ? Reply my PM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ban And The Feelings / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? / Do You See Anything Wrong With This Pre-wedding Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.