Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? (3285 Views)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fun thread. whats the highest amount of money or the most expensive item that you bought for your partner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Fun thread. whats the highes amount of money or the most expensive item that you bought for your partner?
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by dgalon(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by DR1SKLEF(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=40] Sumarai thousands.
undecidedundecided

Sorry, so many thousands. cheesy [/size]

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Bluezy13(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
She has given me 47k

Oh, asking for the reverse

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by psucc(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Prior to CHANGE or during this CHANGE era? if the later, she also get CHANGE.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
#100 MTN....I be broke guy...Bae understands....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
DR1SKLEF:
[size=40] Sumarai thousands.
undecidedundecided

Sorry, so many thousands. cheesy [/size]
whats the highest amount?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
dgalon:
you try. kudos
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by rawpadgin(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by rheether(f): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
200 for cab.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
rheether:
200 for cab.
LOL but why?
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by ronald4lif(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Surprisingly the OP didn't tell us his own. I bet he'd have said 500k is the least he has given bae. grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by vizkiz: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Why will I give her money? Is her father dead

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
AyamConfidence:
#100 MTN....I be broke guy...Bae understands....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
ITS well.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by falconey(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
my full salary in my infant age .......15k
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
Surprisingly the OP didn't tell us his own. I bet he'd have said 500k is the least he has given bae. grin
lol, iv not given a bae 500k. so whats your highes amount.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by hertz9te(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
i don't wanna front, but if she has my SON, take her round the whole world, give her anything she WANT!z
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS well.
Amen bro...still looking up to Gid

1 Share

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by AyamConfidence(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS well.
Amen bro...still looking up to God

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by ronald4lif(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol, iv not given a bae 500k. so whats your highes amount.

Won't tell before some people start reading meaning into it. Let's hear your own first, you suppose open the floor.? grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by rheether(f): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL but why?
Cus he needs the money.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by DR1SKLEF(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
whats the highest amount?
[size=40]Uhhmm. Alright seriously now.

I really cant say i've given a specific amount of money because giving, to me, is something we do unconditionally so i wouldn't be able to put a price tag as the highest i've given.

Whatever it is that i give, i do that not because i'd some day sum it all up for personal glory. No!

I do it just for that reason of giving which most of the time, is not in forethought.

Hope you see my reason for not being able to quantify or come up with an answere?. smiley cool[/size]

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by gabinogem(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
cool op when u ready.... I go dey ready. cool
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by qhutetomsel(f): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
vizkiz:
Why will I give her money? [b]Is her father dead [/b]

The bolded got me grin grin grin
You have started again?
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by KINGinVAHALLA: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't give money to non aro-mates
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
ONE [size=15pt]BILLION[/size] DOLLARS angry

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
DR1SKLEF:
[size=40]Uhhmm. Alright seriously now.

I really cant say i've given a specific amount of money because giving, to me, is something we do unconditionally so i wouldn't be able to put a price tag as the highest i've given.

Whatever it is that i give, i do that not because i'd some day sum it all up for personal glory. No!

I do it just for that reason of giving which most of the time, is not in forethought.

Hope you see my reason for not being able to quantify or come up with an answere?. smiley cool[/size]
hmm nice one

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALLA:
I don't give money to non aro-mates
SMH
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
rheether:
Cus he needs the money.
chai!!!
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by onstelly(f): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Can't say joor
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
onstelly:
Can't say joor
why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavenly Baby Shower / Which Couple Is Happier (pic) Give Reason Or Reasons / Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.