Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) (4726 Views)

Which Is The Best Kiss (photo) / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) / She Came On A Date With Her Daughter. What Can Be The Motive Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by simonlee(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Even if you are her dad, is it right for you to kiss your daughter like this?
And as for the mother who comfortably took this picture while the act was on going..... One word for her please....

Cc: Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove

Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by boman2014: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
simonlee:
And as for the mother who comfortably took this picture while the act was on going..... One word for her please....

Cc: Lalasticl ala Se un Ish ilove
boman2014:
nonsense
Can you two tell me what's wrong with the kiss?
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by omokoladele(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
MADNESS!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided

But wait ooooo

Maybe d baby mama has mouth odour grin grin and the Foolish baby papa decides to kiss the baby instead make e for nor lost grin
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
angry Paedophile! See as them close eye dey enjoy am. End time man and pikin
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Dry
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
NewSheriff:
everything is wrong with it.

that's actually disgusting
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by Mhizkel(f): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is insane. Man needs to be checked asap.
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by totorimi: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
That man need to be watched closely especially when around little children.
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
AfricanApple:
everything is wrong with it.

that's actually disgusting
What disgusts you might please others.

You lots have 4gotten that some men single handedly raised their daughters.
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
I just love dis!! kiss kiss #no big deal!
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by cruzita(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin it was suppose to be a daddy's kiss but the man come forget himself dey swallow the baby soft lips
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
#mixedReactions

Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by DopeBoiRapy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
simonlee:

Cc: Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove
no thats wrong.....even d way him hold d pikin hand....dat guy n incestial pedophile
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by saintgoogle(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
undecided.

Babawerey

Smh for some fathers
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by amtalkin(f): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Looks more like you may kiss the bride
Just what if that guy is not the daddy
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
What disgusts you might please others.

You lots have 4gotten that some men single handedly raised their daughters.
that's no excuse to kiss your daughter or even your son fully on the lips. its outrightly unethical especially when its the father to a daughter. when others see you doing that, they wouldn't have problems doing it too

whatever you are going to teach your child, it should start from infant plus you can also tell me that playing with the child's private parts pleases them?
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by pgrex20(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why u come dey vex on top person life? undecided undecided undecided , d pikin na ur own
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by dachaste(f): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2015

D guy and d person Wey snap dat pix need to visit yaba left.

End time men.

Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
AfricanApple:
that's no excuse to kiss your daughter or even your son fully on the lips. its outrightly unethical especially when its the father to a daughter. when others see you doing that, they wouldn't have problems doing it too

whatever you are going to teach your child, it should start from infant plus you can also tell me that playing with the child's private parts pleases them?
Lips are not private parts pls!

Just tell me in plain words why should anyone be bothered by such a simple exchange of affection

I know a man whose wife died when their last kid was just 3, his own mother is late too. His ma-inlaw came to take the child but her refused, he also refused when his sister wanted to take her.

He raised her up in a way that many mothers could not, he bathed and dressed her until she was able to take care of herself.

Supposing people from this WTF generation saw him doing that they would start talking trash.

If a man cannot kiss his little princess, his own blood on the lips then who would?

Back then in school, I lived close to a family from ebonyi state that get unclad anyhow. Sometimes I would go over to chat with me friend and meet him butt naked watching movies with his parents and sisters, sometimes the sisters would be on "tights" on pants depending on their age.

I have never seen anything that creepy but it is their way of live and it is not affecting anybody.

I stopped visiting him because it's embarrassing and I don't feel comfortable at all around 'em.

The reason you think something is wrong with this picture is because you're personally not comfortable with it but believe me, so far it’s not done in a harassment or some sort of perverted way, then there’s nothing wrong with it.

Women sha! Mother kisses daughter on her lips.

"Well,.... She is her mother and they are both female".

She kisses her son on the lips.

"well,.... She's her mother and she carried him 4 9 month"

But when a father kisses his daughter on lips.

"dam gross, that man should be arrested, he's a pedophile"

Then he kisses his son on his lips.

"OMG!!!!! This man is gay"

O gini di?
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by AfricanApple(f): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lips are not private parts pls!

Just tell me in plain words why should anyone be bothered by such a simple exchange of affection

I know a man whose wife died when their last kid was just 3, his own mother is late too. His ma-inlaw came to take the child but her refused, he also refused when his sister wanted to take her.

He raised her up in a way that many mothers could not, he bathed and dressed her until she was able to take care of herself.

Supposing people from this WTF generation saw him doing that they would start talking trash.

If a man cannot kiss his little princess, his own blood on the lips then who would?

Back then in school, I lived close to a family from ebonyi state that get unclad anyhow. Sometimes I would go over to chat with me friend and meet him butt naked watching movies with his parents and sisters, sometimes the sisters would be on "tights" on pants depending on their age.

I have never seen anything that creepy but it is their way of live and it is not affecting anybody.

I stopped visiting him because it's embarrassing and I don't feel comfortable at all around 'em.

The reason you think something is wrong with this picture is because you're personally not comfortable with it but believe me, so far it’s not done in a harassment or some sort of perverted way, then there’s nothing wrong with it.

Women sha! Mother kisses daughter on her lips.

"Well,.... She is her mother and they are both female".

She kisses her son on the lips.

"well,.... She's her mother and she carried him 4 9 month"

But when a father kisses his daughter on lips.

"dam gross, that man should be arrested, he's a pedophile"

Then he kisses his son on his lips.

"OMG!!!!! This man is gay"

O gini di?
I made reference to the privates because many people don't have problems with anybody playing with their baby's privates when that child happens to be naked, they see as normal which of course I see as abnormal.

if you as a father is kissing your daughter, when will you stop kissing. not to forget that children are sexually aware by the age of 5.
such child will be confused as to how to react to such affection from a non-family member.
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Babies are very vulnerable to diseases cool. Wonder how many bacteria dah man hav transfered into her mouth

Na joke o
Re: What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) by legallyblonde(f): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2015
NewSheriff:
abi o.. Men can now longer kiss their children? This world we live in sha

(1) (Reply)

Please! I Need Your Help And Advice, Im Confused,sad And Downcast.. / Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! / Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.