Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! (4735 Views)

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
A lot of ladies can relate to domestic violence or abuse because it is more commonly reported. But, though I know it is very embarrassing for us Guys to talk about it even with our best Buddies because somehow it makes us look and feel weak, please, this is faceless forum and its likely nobody knows you personally here, so please speak for the sake of the truth: have you ever been assaulted or abused by a female (wether a colleague, relative, girlfriend or wife)? Please don't just assume "she was crazy" because that's what we guys always say instead of calling her what she really was; an abuser!

I know a girl who runs an NGO thats against domestic violence AGAINST WOMEN. One day we were talking and I said, do u know a lot of men get abused/assaulted too by women? She says, no, in those cases it's the mans fault because women don't just instigate violence bla bla bla. I even went online and showed her some articles that explicitly listed cases of unwarranted abuse against men, by women, but she said "I don't buy it, it doesn't make any sense" which was when I humbly rest my case. I couldn't tell her that I have just come out of a relationship with a hateful, vengeful, angry, and abusive "nice" girl, and I even have two bite scars to show for it. My guess is she would dismiss that too and say it was all my fault or something like that.

Guys, please, for the sake of ignorant people, and the many other guys who may be too shy to take necessary steps, please speak. Lalasticlala, or other mods who may come across this, please put this on FP. It may help other people, because when it's happening u'll feel alone and lost cos it would seem like nobody would understand what you're going through. Thanks.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by lawrenzi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
me i was not abused oo. the girl just beat me.. her name is Eno, she is from calabar, then i was in J.SS 1. I could not control the tears. But i won't tell you how it happened, but i got my pound of flesh, please don't ask me how.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by herzern1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
OK
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by general111(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yes...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by darkmarky(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
cut the bullshit anyone can suffer domestic violence irrespective of gender.girls/women specifically suffer sexual harassment. piece of shit!!! aggrevating the whole context.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
lawrenzi:
yes.. her name is Eno, she is from calabar,then i was in J.SS 1. I could not control the tears. But i won't tell you how it happened!
I understand bro, it's always hard to go into such details. Wow. U said Calabar, funny thing is, this girl I referred to is also Akwa Ibom. Hmmm..
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
yup buh if u try that with me now, i will beat u to stupor
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Zceesneh:
yup buh if u try that with me now, i will beat u to stupor
Loooolzz. But really that's usually not the case. Beating such a lady would only land you in more trouble (and I mean Legal trouble) where she would have the upper hand because, u guessed it, she is the woman and you're the man. She would talk more, cry harder, and eventually convince everyone that you are a demon. Bro, trust me, u don't want to add insults (prison) to injury.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Davash222(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Assaulted... NO

Physically Abused... NO

Sexually Abused... YES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:
Loooolzz. But really that's usually not the case. Beating such a lady would only land you in more trouble (and I mean Legal trouble) where she would have the upper hand because, u guessed it, she is the woman and you're the man. She would talk more, cry harder, and eventually convince everyone that you are a demon. Bro, trust me, u don't want to add insults (prison) to injury.
Bleep it bro i won't beat a girl for nothing, she cross my line, i will use my belt on her body
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by UrWorstNitemare: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Zceesneh:
Bleep it bro i won't beat a girl for nothing, she cross my line, i will use my belt on her body
Lol. You're hilarious! You haven't met the stubborn narcissistic girl. Bro, you either kill her and runaway, or just run away. But you cant beat her and leave her...she would come after you like a wounded Jaguar. Such girls cannot afford to lose. Theyll lie, pretend, manipulate, or do whatever it takes to get their way. I think if u were to reprimand such a girl the best thing would be a stealthy, calculated, indirect attack. Not a physical beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by dayleke: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is it that "it" is not really happening ni or just that guys do not want to contribute?
One will be surprised at the numbers out there.
It doesn't make one less of a man to admit that you were abused.
Thank you OP for raising this topic.....
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
dayleke:
Is it that "it" is not really happening ni or just that guys do not want to contribute?
One will be surprised at the numbers out there.
It doesn't make one less of a man to admit that you were abused.
Thank you OP for raising this topic.....
yeah. I think we guys are just not wired like that. Most times we wud assume the blame, swallow our pride, and move on. Other times the pain would bring out the angry tigers in us, and we'll tear apart the next girl, and the next, and the next. Typical Heartbreaker Created!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:
Lol. You're hilarious! You haven't met the stubborn narcissistic girl. Bro, you either kill her and runaway, or just run away. But you cant beat her and leave her...she would come after you like a wounded Jaguar. Such girls cannot afford to lose. Theyll lie, pretend, manipulate, or do whatever it takes to get their way. I think if u were to reprimand such a girl the best thing would be a stealthy, calculated, indirect attack. Not a physical beating.
lols abi
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by kratosonofzeus: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
on this faithful afternoon, was in ss1 bck den...my female classmates were playing football during Break time, na so stupidity carry me go there ....na so I kicked the ball to a very far distance.....as I was running for my dear life on the field naso one huge igbo girl appear from nowhere...(like someone who wants to play shot for football) naso she hit my scrotum +dick + everything wey dey under, evrything together "wammm" naso I fall for ground lying down helplessly (naso dey ring the bell for end of break) everyone went back to their classes na only remain on d field lying down rolling and moaning(my male friends were even watching me from the class they were laughing like craze(To God be the glory 15 mins later I regained my conciousness) sinc then I never fvck wit dt girl again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
ONE DAY WE WERE DRIVING BY A HOUSE WHERE ON THE WATER TANK (GEEPEE TANK), THE FRONT AND THE GATE OF HE HOUSE THERE WAS SOMETHING WRITTEN IN GIANT BLOCK LETTERS. IT READ "FEAR WOMAN" lol. I recall all of us in the car laughing like, I wonder what this guy has gone thru to make him write Fear woman all over his house. Now I have an idea. Lol.

Guys, if you notice this combination of traits in the girl u are seeing, please run!!

She is unreasonable, egoistic, selfish and reckless.
This combo is a sure sign I swear. Forget any NICE quality she may have, just run!!

The unreasonable means u can't communicate with her without her misunderstanding you (if it's a small argument, she will misunderstand you and get angry for things u neither said nor implied)

The egoistic [/b]means even when she later realizes that shes at fault, an apology would be too much for her. She would rather say something like "let's just forget the whole thing!" She can't accept defeat or surrender to you, never!

[b]Selfish
, she doesn't care about u or ur "feelings" that much. She would manipulate you, deny history and change facts just to suit her need in that particular moment (whether she wants sex, shoes or doesn't want you to leave her). She won't play fair. And in the end after she has ruined everything, she would still blame it all on you. It's wasn't her fault. She can't be the one to blame, no.

[b]Reckless, [/b]mostly with sex, and maybe some other things like driving. U would notice that she is somehow careless when she shouldn't be.

Please, take heed!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by OhMyG0d: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
lawrenzi:
me i was not abused oo. the girl just beat me.. her name is Eno, she is from calabar, then i was in J.SS 1. I could not control the tears. But i won't tell you how it happened, but i got my pound of flesh, please don't ask me how.
But, i'm sorry, i can't help it. Please, [color=re]HOW[/color] did it happened and HOW you got your pound of flesh??
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by vchykp(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
I experienced both insult and assault with my ex, its nothing to write home about, i used to be a player but she teach me lesson.. long story tho, i dont pray anyone experience what i experienced..
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:

I know a girl who runs an NGO thats against domestic violence AGAINST WOMEN. One day we were talking and I said, do u know a lot of men get abused/assaulted too by women? She says, no, in those cases it's the mans fault because women don't just instigate violence bla bla bla. I even went online and showed her some articles that explicitly listed cases of unwarranted abuse against men, by women, but she said "I don't buy it, it doesn't make any sense" which was when I humbly rest my case. I couldn't tell her that I have just come out of a relationshipwith a hateful, vengeful, angry, and abusive "nice" girl, and I even have two bite scars to show for it.

Next time, just save ur strength. Women are incapable of arguing objectively. They either play the weaker-sex card or suddenly hump on the gender-equality bandwagon. Either way, we can't win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by austinereds(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
on this faithful afternoon, was in ss1 bck den...my female classmates were playing football during Break time, na so stupidity carry me go there ....na so I kicked the ball to a very far distance.....as I was running for my dear life on the field naso one huge igbo girl appear from nowhere...(like someone who wants to play shot for football) naso she hit my scrotum +dick + everything wey dey under, evrything together "wammm" naso I fall for ground lying down helplessly (naso dey ring the bell for end of break) everyone went back to their classes na only remain on d field lying down rolling and moaning(my male friends were even watching me from the class they were laughing like craze(To God be the glory 15 mins later I regained my conciousness) sinc then I never fvck wit dt girl again

Laugh wan kee me here. damn.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
vchykp:
I experienced both insult and assault with my ex, its nothing to write home about, i used to be a player but she teach me lesson.. long story tho, i dont pray anyone experience what i experienced..
grin Im laughing at just that line o, not at ur experience cos I know it wasn't funny.

Bro, do u mind just stating a few things that happened or that u observed about her or that led to the nasty experience. It can help others stay vigilant. Thanks!
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
CorGier:

Next time, just save ur strength. Women are incapable of arguing objectively. They either play the weaker-sex card or suddenly hump on the gender-equality bandwagon. Either way, we can't win.
True. I always say that too. But bro, it's not all the time that u can just ignore ladies (or ur partner) when they get unreasonable; sometimes u Really have to "discuss" a matter in order to move forward, and that's when it becomes an issue.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by vchykp(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:
grin Im laughing at just that line o, not at ur experience cos I know it wasn't funny.

Bro, do u mind just stating a few things that happened or that u observed about her or that led to the nasty experience. It can help others stay vigilant. Thanks!

grin its past but not a memory worth remembring, d unfortunate thing is that i dated better babes, i wonder how i fell onto her trap, she humiliated me in public a lot, tour my cloth in public, broke my laptop, pour me pepper water, hot water sef.. name it bro, d cute babes i had where much, but she show dem craze one by one, all of dem run, as if she use charm, i cnt shout at her sef undecided… tnk God am out of it tho
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:
True. I always say that too. But bro, it's not all the time that u can just ignore ladies (or ur partner) when they get unreasonable; sometimes u Really have to "discuss" a matter in order to move forward, and that's when it becomes an issue.

With my girl, no wahala. I can indulge in empty arguments like dat once in a while just for the sake of it.

But with crazy chicks with feministic views like this your NGO women activist friend, I don't bother. Total waste of time.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Switup: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:
ONE DAY WE WERE DRIVING BY A HOUSE WHERE ON THE WATER TANK (GEEPEE TANK), THE FRONT AND THE GATE OF HE HOUSE THERE WAS SOMETHING WRITTEN IN GIANT BLOCK LETTERS. IT READ "FEAR WOMAN" lol. I recall all of us in the car laughing like, I wonder what this guy has gone thru to make him write Fear woman all over his house. Now I have an idea. Lol.

Guys, if you notice this combination of traits in the girl u are seeing, please run!!

She is unreasonable, egoistic, selfish and reckless.
This combo is a sure sign I swear. Forget any NICE quality she may have, just run!!

The unreasonable means u can't communicate with her without her misunderstanding you (if it's a small argument, she will misunderstand you and get angry for things u neither said nor implied)

The egoistic [/b]means even when she later realizes that shes at fault, an apology would be too much for her. She would rather say something like "let's just forget the whole thing!" She can't accept defeat or surrender to you, never!

[b]Selfish
, she doesn't care about u or ur "feelings" that much. She would manipulate you, deny history and change facts just to suit her need in that particular moment (whether she wants sex, shoes or doesn't want you to leave her). She won't play fair. And in the end after she has ruined everything, she would still blame it all on you. It's wasn't her fault. She can't be the one to blame, no.

[b]Reckless, [/b]mostly with sex, and maybe some other things like driving. U would notice that she is somehow careless when she shouldn't be.

Please, take heed!
wat if the girl has dat unreasonable attitude but always crazily begs u wen she realises her mistake??
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
MEHN. I HAVE TO SAY GOD BLESS ALL THE NICE LADIES OUT THERE WHO ARE REASONABLE AND DONT GIVE THEIR PARTNERS UNNECESSARY HIGH-BLOOD-PRESSURE. GOD BLESS YOU!

AND PLEASE, IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND/WIFE IS ONE OF SUCH GIRLS, PLEASE JUST HUG HER SOMETIMES FOR NO APPARENT REASON. JUST APPRECIATE HER AND THANK YOUR STARS THAT U CAN THINK STRAIGHT ENOUGH TO FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS, CAREER, LIFE. ME I'VE ALWAYS HAD CRAZY FEMALE FRIENDS AROUND ME (WE OFTEN GET VERY CLOSE COS IM OPEN-MINDED AND NON-JUDGEMENTAL, SO THEY CAN TELL ME ANYTHING) BUT WHEN THEY TRY TO ACTUALLY DATE ME ILL JUST RUN AWAY AND SAY "NAHH, LETS JUST BE FRIENDS" THEN ONE TIME I GIVE IN, AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT, AND NOW I HAVE TEETH MARKS grin grin

ANYWAY, IVE ALWAYS SAID IM GOING TO MARRY A NICE, REASONABLE LADY OR NOBODY AT ALL, SO I GUESS NOW IM EVEN GOING TO MEAN IT MORE AND APPRECIATE HER MORE WHEN I DO. GOD BLESS YOU AND BRING U TO ME AT THE RIGHT TIME!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Switup:
wat if the girl has dat unreasonable attitude but always crazily begs u wen she realises her mistake??
ah. I don't know oo because u haven't told me much abt her. But I said ha because this one too used to beg crazily oh. But she won't really have remorse and she would do something similar shortly after the whole begging scene. Shey u know that begging is very different from remorse? Somebody can "beg" you even when they arent actually sorry.

Can u tell me more abt her character tho?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by henrydadon(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin

nah..every real nigga should be able to look after himself
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Switup: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:
ah. I don't know oo because u haven't told me much abt her. But I said ha because this one too used to beg crazily oh. But she won't really have remorse and she would do something similar shortly after the whole begging scene. Shey u know that begging is very different from remorse? Somebody can "beg" you even when they arent actually sorry.

Can u tell me more abt her character tho?
okay then its diff. the person i refer to feels remorse and mostly woldnt return back!
shei u grab
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Fidelismaria: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

nah..every real nigga should be able to look after himself
LOls i hate dat poo die dat is why i hate it wen a girl stay behind me on a queue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) / Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? / I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.