Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... (6333 Views)

Plate Number Theives: Check Your Plate Number Now / Can One Retain Plate Number After Selling Car? / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by nurey(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Siena:
Nurey, we all know where the verbal abuse started, with wives and girlfriends being drawn in, and cursed.

Rules or not, I will NOT accept verbal abuse to myself or family, and let it lie. I will return the insults and more. And if that involves me getting banned, or my account deactivated, then so be it. I like to believe I contribute positively to Car Talk section, but there are worse things than being banned from Nairaland.

No disrespect, Nurey, I don't need my attention drawn to the rules with regards to insultive and abusive words / language. I'm aware of what they are, I simply choose to ignore them when any subscribers go out of their way to rain curse on myself and my family.

I understand Oga Siena, that is why I am begging both parties to let by gone be by gone. Thank you for complying
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by pattybf(f): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2016
so all these ve been going on here?

some girls has been embarrassing us since 19......!

2 Likes

Re: CAR PLATE NUMBER, A PRETTY EX-WIFE NEED URGENT HELP.... by eamodu(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good day gurus in the house.pls I have a car I have been using.last year I went to renew it's papers and I was told that the plate number given to me in 2012 was already given to som1 with a different brand of car cos that's what shows in their database..it was advised that I got a new plates then.now I want to sale the car,should I just collect my plate number? How can the owner get a new change of ownership without my number showing cos am not the only one using it?thanks for reading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buying Of Cars In Cotonou / A Thread For Some Of The World's Most Romantic Super Rides. / Market Price For Brand New Hyundai Elantra - 2011/2012 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.