Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] (26503 Views)

[must See] Hot Photos Of Lady In Braless See-through Outfit At BET Awards Night / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by sinizia: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:

Moi c'est la ready la Kiss vous lips et vous curnt grin

God help me gringringrin

See wetin woman don do you. You've just destroyed, annihilated and discombobulated the French language. You need God in your life. cry sad grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by ipledge10(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
Ipledge10, I see you. Gracias.
my brother is salute
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
Wrong guess. And you're Yoruba?
Wrong guess, I'm Fulani grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wow what a night

Shout out to our winners its the after party whine and dine

Abeg na after party we dey

abeg if una know say una no pay for table nd una dey sit for table make una stand up before thundee begin fire you

So now at the after party its bou meeting people nd gisting and wow i love d energy in the building woooow

Abeg on ur tables we av served u groundnut toothpick agbalumo lime vodka life chicken * they were too sturborn to be killed*

I'm ur mcee for d after party
Dont forget m d sickness in ur stars

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
llaykorn:

What's the sad face about? You've started getting calls from the nominated monikers that didn't win? grin
Lol..it was a mistake.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Diddyydiva:
hehehehehe.grin

Me just liking and sharinggrin

congratulations to all the winnerscheesy

Sickstars turn the music up.

I wanna wanna dance. smiley

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by lalasticlala(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lalasticlala please help me LOCK the thread.

Before it's derailed to bits. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.