Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] (26504 Views)

[must See] Hot Photos Of Lady In Braless See-through Outfit At BET Awards Night / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mamagee3 is supposed to share that troll award with two other wicked trolls I know.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by falconey(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
So I carry award go house at last ?

*clears throat*

I dedicate this award to God almighty for giving me an incredible opportunity to display my gifts and talents

I also want to dedicate this award to my ex who couldn't wait to reap what he sowed

Lastly, I dedicate this award to my nairaland crush, I can assure you that I wouldn't have won this if I wasn't for you

Special thanks to

Wristbangle
Lalasticlala
Naijaboiy
Decker
Misspicy
Cutehector
cool

I didn't know she was a dude.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
i broke out of jail to see this.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by ronald4lif(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:
LOL, you don't get it man, mamagee is onila! grin

She got tired of trolling faceless I guess.

Really? shocked
tosyne2much:

*clears throat*

I dedicate this award to God almighty for giving me an incredible opportunity to display my gifts and talents

I also want to dedicate this award to my ex who couldn't wait to reap what he sowed

Lastly, I dedicate this award to my nairaland crush, I can assure you that I wouldn't have won this if I wasn't for you

Special thanks to

Wristbangle
Lalasticlala
Naijaboiy
Decker
Misspicy
Cutehector
cool

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:
LOL, you don't get it man, mamagee is onila! grin

She got tired of trolling faceless I guess.
shocked
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
Neyoor:
They can't even customize award here.

Come and learn from diary section award ceremony.

Francisto ny, victorio usvic....... I lie?
How?
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Mhizkel(f): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
tosyne2much:

*clears throat*

Special thanks to

Wristbangle
Lalasticlala
Naijaboiy
Decker
Misspicy
Cutehector
cool
Let the party begin cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
[size=20pt]MOST HUMBLE(FEMALE)[/size]

The Nominees are...

[size=15pt]MRSPHYNO
YOURMAIN
TWACI
AMINAT508
OMOTAYOR123[/size]

And the winner is.....

YOURMAIN!!!! cheesy

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
How?

You a diarylander now, you should understand what i'm saying.

Besides, check out the awards here.
www.nairaland.com/2818231/diary-section-award-2015/10

The names of the winners are inscribed on the plaque
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Abeg who be d collation officer cry cry cry cry

Halfrica have not win since cry cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

You never get tired of Davido? undecided
Hmmmm.... You cute cool

And you speak french undecided .......... Would you do me the honour of being my date for the evening? smiley
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by MzPecs(f): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
tosyne2much:

*clears throat*

Special thanks to
Harbose.de02
Wristba.ngle
Lalast.iclala
Naijab.oiy
D.ecker
Mis.spicy
Cutehec.tor
cool
Where is the parry holding at? wink
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Neyoor:

I didn't attend the awards but I get what you are saying. Well there was no time to do that,so maybe next year.

We'd improve smiley
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Swissheart(f): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Beautiful faces here.......
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Mhizkel(f): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:
Hmmmm.... You cute cool

And you speak french undecided .......... Would you do me the honour of being my date for the evening? smiley
If only Tosyne2much would permit moi cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
dj sickstars now playing - mvp by olamide
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by ronald4lif(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mama Bisi, 3bottles of odeku biko.

Tosyne2much will offset the bills. grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by falconey(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Neyoor:

it wasn't on it , it was beneath it.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

Really? shocked
Yea boss.. But that's a discuss for another day.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

I didn't attend the awards but I get what you are saying. Well there was no time to do that,so maybe next year.

We'd improve smiley

Good kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss There is room for improvement.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by wristbangle: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
tosyne2much:

*clears throat*

Special thanks to
Harbosede02
Mhizkel
Ronald4lif
Wristbangle
Lalasticlala
Naijaboiy
Decker
Misspicy
Cutehector
cool

wink wink wink

My brother, I troway salute for u, congrats oo!

Where the party dey happen!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:
If only Tosyne2much would permit moi cheesy
What is a tosyne2much? undecided
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by wristbangle: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hahaha, well deserve accolade by mamagee3. I'd have deactivated if she hadn't win. Her stupídity knows no bounds.grin

So her stupidity is more stupid that "stupidity moniker"? grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Neyoor:

shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color] wasn't on it , it was beneath it.

Yup, but atleast it goes together with the award.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
dj sickstars now playing all eyes on me - nicki minaj meek mill chris brown

undecided Btw can't be a dj all night nd b served just vodka and groundnut
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Swissheart:
Beautiful faces here.......
Just like yours smiley

Sinnz how's this pretty chick for a date? cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Neyoor:

Same sex; homo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Just like yours smiley
Sinnz how's this pretty chick for a date? cheesy
You know me too well bro gringrin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by ronald4lif(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
wristbangle:

So her stupidity is more stupid that "stupidity moniker"? grin

Stupídity is a thespian but mamagee3 madness is ingrained and natural. I taya for that character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman! / My Girlfriend Been Living With Family Friends Whose Son Is Asking Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.