Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Please Help, Is This Love Or What. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, Is This Love Or What. (735 Views)

Is This Love Or Madness? (PHOTO) / Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by spyroet(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
hello nairalanders, am a guy of 27 living in benin. there is one girl in my area she's fine n innocent lookin. she like me very much always smile and stire at me, greets me even though am nt lookin at her, but the truth is i dnt like her. for some time i havnt seen her and one particular night i had a dream which i met her we had sex, so real dat i thought it was real. after that day i was in love am crazy to meet her my mind is troubled i have been searching for her but havnt find her, all i want to know is dis real love or what.
Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by ronald4lif(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
You're delusional, mate. Even if it were to be 'love' the premise (sex) on which its founded it's artificial. You'll get over it with time, for now keep hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
My Analysis
A benin girl? shocked
You don't love her initially? undecided
You had a dream u were having sex with her angry
Now, you love her like crazy... cry

Na benin gals, am outter thread.

Dia juju server uses 4G LTE to remote destiny cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mtsseew... Next pls!
Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by manny4u(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
My brother run for you life na 'Ogbanje things' some Bini girls winch na wireless.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by MRBrownJ: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
spyroet:
hello nairalanders, am a guy of 27 living in benin. there is one girl in my area she's fine n innocent lookin. she like me very much always smile and stire at me, greets me even though am nt lookin at her, but the truth is i dnt like her. for some time i havnt seen her and one particular night i had a dream which i met her we had sex, so real dat i thought it was real. after that day i was in love am crazy to meet her my mind is troubled i have been searching for her but havnt find her, all i want to know is dis real love or what.

are you saying that now that you fukced her in your dreams, you suddenly like her now?! there is nothing real about any of this, and it is an insult to call this anything remotely affectionate (love/like/friendship etc)... madness is what this is.
Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by spyroet(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
manny4u:
My brother run for you life na 'Ogbanje things' some Bini girls winch na wireless.
my brother i tire o! It kinda weird i have nt been myself for the past few days always tinking about her all i see is her face in my head, am even planning on going to her mom house to look for her.
Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by Moz22: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
I just had 3cans of malta guiness, is it too much? Abeg
Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by fiziebaibie(f): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
One chance
Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by yomi007k(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
It's Don JAZZY again.... grin
Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by JehanEddy07(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
adepeter26:
My Analysis A benin girl? shocked You don't love her initially? undecided You had a dream u were having sex with her angry Now, you love her like crazy... cry

Na benin gals, am outter thread.
Dia juju server uses 4G LTE to remote destiny cheesy
LOL..
Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
JehanEddy07:
LOL..
grin grin
Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by JudgementHammer: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Op. Are u in ur right senses?
Re: Please Help, Is This Love Or What. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oga, love isnt initiated in the dream. You should be more bothered about the sex you had in the dream.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alert Warning:- Sexualisation Of Childern / OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos / Tips That Will Make A Girl Flip For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.