Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos (731 Views)

“Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / OMG - Woman Blogs Her Rape Ordeal Moments After She Was Assaulted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by bumi10(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Men are really evil and wicked. Fatima Ibrahim was allegedly attacked with a knife by her husband in Khorof Harar, Kenya. According to Modern Kenyan Corps, the knife is still stuck to her cheek because Doctors at Wajir County hospital are still trying to figure out a safe way to remove the knife without causing more damage...

More pics at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/omg-woman-stabbed-on-cheek-by-hubby.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 tosyne2much fynestboi

Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by bumi10(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
I hate men

damnnnn cheesy
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by Janet101(f): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wicked world
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
I swear do this to any of my elder sisters or younger sisters and i will murder you in cold blood.
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
What I notice about men who beat their wives is that, they appear to be cowards when dealing with the same sex

Let's do a survey cool

Click LIKE if you think a man who beats his wife is a fool, click SHARE if you think he's a wise man

Lalasticlala, abeg come see this cool

5 Likes

Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by cruzita(f): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
one thing I hate about men is their temperament .No matter what she did she doesn't deserve this cruelty .
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by daridex(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
bumi10:
I hate men

damnnnn cheesy
when last did u receive it.......? not talking about money,punch, knock... but sense.... remain single now...i love women
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by cruzita(f): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
a woman should be handled with care like an egg ,more reasons there will be feminists
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
bumi10:
I hate men

damnnnn cheesy
U hate ur dad?
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by Ginaz(f): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
The man did her bad, real bad. They should have his unus inserted with this knife angry karma will get him o angry
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by obiorathesubtle: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin [size=17pt]the guy probably watched too much of the expendables movie..[/size]
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by tungstar(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
bumi10:
I hate men

damnnnn cheesy

Hate dem all u want......but u definitely gonna end up with one sm day......datz if u dnt even have 1 nw. grin
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by alwelldinho(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
bumi10:
I hate men

damnnnn cheesy
I hate men too, that's why I prefer women..#smiles
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by uckennety(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
bumi10:
I hate men

damnnnn cheesy

But u Bleep em wEll!!!! cool
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by JumpingChicken(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
These Muslims and Knife!
Re: OMG - Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Hubby, Knife Yet To Be Removed - Photos by IamLEGEND1: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
All na effect of watching too many Episodes of 'ARROW'

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Your Way Out! / The Domestic Violence I Suffered / 5 Tips On Finding 'your' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.