Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Do Most Girls Get Angry When A Guy Is Unable To Help Them Financially - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girls Get Angry When A Guy Is Unable To Help Them Financially (918 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Girls Get Angry When A Guy Is Unable To Help Them Financially by marvelck: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
I really dont understand why most girls tend to get angry whenever a guy doesnt give them what they ask for (especially money)... Most times, when a girl ask a guy for financial help, and the guy is unable to help her, it usually makes the girl to be angry with the guy. To the extent of not talking to the guy anymore. There are girls who sees their friendship with a guy as a means of getting some favors from him. Even if the guy doesnt want anything from her. Naija girls are just too dramatic. Same way some girls use guys to step up in life, only to start claiming they made it through hardwork.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Get Angry When A Guy Is Unable To Help Them Financially by wkkwl: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
marvelck:
I really dont understand why most girls tend to get angry whenever a guy doesnt give them what they ask for (especially money)... Most times, when a girl ask a guy for financial help, and the guy is unable to help her, it usually makes the girl to be angry with the guy. To the extent of not talking to the guy anymore. There are girls who sees their friendship with a guy as a means of getting some favors from him. Even if the guy doesnt want anything from her. Naija girls are just too fake and dramatic. Same way some girls use guys to step up in life, only to start claiming they made it through hardwork. Imagine? Girls should stop judging guys based on the financial favors they render to them. Cos there are girls who only laugh with you when you are able to assist them financially. But anytime the guy is not able to do such, they get so pissed off. Imagine, even when the guy is not dating her. Naija girls are something else these days...

My bro is the same too as to when a girl refuses sex to a guy we get mad...
Bt sha our girls are literally turning to Whor#s already i am just coming from Gra (PH)area to see a friend,the kind of girls i see lined up on the road i wonder if better girls still dey again.

Even you Boo get Boo dis days... what a world and Generation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Get Angry When A Guy Is Unable To Help Them Financially by MRBrownJ: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
marvelck:
I really dont understand why most girls tend to get angry whenever a guy doesnt give them what they ask for (especially money)... Most times, when a girl ask a guy for financial help, and the guy is unable to help her, it usually makes the girl to be angry with the guy. To the extent of not talking to the guy anymore. There are girls who sees their friendship with a guy as a means of getting some favors from him. Even if the guy doesnt want anything from her. Naija girls are just too fake and dramatic. Same way some girls use guys to step up in life, only to start claiming they made it through hardwork. Imagine? Girls should stop judging guys based on the financial favors they render to them. Cos there are girls who only laugh with you when you are able to assist them financially. But anytime the guy is not able to do such, they get so pissed off. Imagine, even when the guy is not dating her. Naija girls are something else these days...

actually, the guys that ask such questions above is what amazes me.... shouldnt a man be RELIEVED when that broke ass babe dont talk to him any longer?! you got rid of her free of charge, count your blessings. each and everyone has the right to decide on what criteria they want to evaluate you as a man, and it is YOUR Godly duty to get rid of these no good parasites from your life, by any means necessary.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Get Angry When A Guy Is Unable To Help Them Financially by yomi007k(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Its a democracy.

They have the right to ask.

I have the right to say NO. grin

They get angry. I don't care.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Get Angry When A Guy Is Unable To Help Them Financially by coolzeal(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
I have experienced that first hand and the outcome is bizarre. Only Nigeria girls does that and then they call you stingy to tarnish your image. Go get a job lazy a*ss..... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Get Angry When A Guy Is Unable To Help Them Financially by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
It because they are brokeass girls, plain and simple.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Get Angry When A Guy Is Unable To Help Them Financially by hatux: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
You ask; i don't give, you get angry unnecessarily; I dump your sorry a**.
When men turn ATM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Young Boys Molested A Lady Who Was Under The Influence Of Alc0h0l / Ladies: A Or B? / 8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.