Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home (896 Views)

Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by cutieisme(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hello house i need urgent advise as i am confused as to what to do at the moment...This is what happened
I had a girlfriend i met few years ago...we dated seriously for a year..the relationship ended due to distance ( i live in lagos while she in benin)..after then we have been friends....just friends but after a while we start calling each other often,send nasty texts back and forth then hook up and practice everything we talked about on text.Things was like that for sometimes,so i would say our relationship then was base on that which makes us very honest with each other..if she had sex with someone else she would tell me and likewise me too so you know how honest we are with each other.Later the calling and texting stoped from her side...I still do but wonder why i don't get reply so i demanded we see and talk about it..she said she will find time to see me anytime she is in lagos..So one day we finally met after a long while without talking on the phone and texting each other...during this her visit,we were just talking generally then i saw a wedding ring on her then i inquiry to know whats going on,She told me she knew the guy in benin before the guy went to malaysia and they have been dating on phone ,She said the guy suddenly showed up and propose and since shes not getting younger she accepted and they got married but the guy went back to malaysia (i wonder what kind of marriage is that,why the guy no carry am travel with am) anyways she practically made me had sex with her that day but made it clear it will be the last time...which we both agreed..after few months i moved to Jos while she in Kogi state schooling..we only call each other to say hi and check up on each other but after a while we start talking and being blunt again...talking about how we missed each other..One day she called me that she is having hard time in school with her supervisor on her project ..telling me how hard it has been and how she did not even know what sex feels like anymore...wishing am close so we can spend time together.things continue that way till recently she came to lagos to search for job.....we spoke and was suppose to meet but due to my busy schedule we could not...so tonight i was just missing her so i sent one of our nasty text to her ..later i got a call from her crying that it was her husband that read the text...Now am confused...i told her sorry but i don't know if that is enough...I dont know...a part of me said i should leave her alone and never contact her anymore but i feel the did has been done and what happened today could lead to many things in there marriage..i just hope my action will not break there marriage ....I am just confused at the moment...mind you..we have not had sex ever since the last time she told me will be the last..so i do know have not cheated with someone else's wife..I just dont know what to do at the moment...I need advise...casticate me if you like...have been on here too long to understand some will want my head for seeking advise...please don't mind my english as i did not proof read
Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by Ewizard(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
grin
Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by MoonChildng: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Do unto others as you want to be done to you

1 Like

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by Vision4God: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Give ur life to christ

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by Nova15: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
She played with fire and now she has been burnt by it.
Your own turn de come. angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by Young03(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
U c, after many will come and be claimin sabinus

u knew she was engaged alredy and u kept on servicing her ...INFIDELITY

she knew she was married bt keeps sleepin around wt pple like u..ADULTERY

i will advise u to keep calm, dont call or tex her again till she calls to tell u how far d drama went

bt guy, u bad oo

na person wife u de f*ck because say she WAS ur gf

bt waitin don carry him husband from malaysia cum lagos now.abi she de malaysia also

1 Like

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by MRBrownJ: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
cutieisme:
so i do know have not cheated with someone else's wife..

lie lie lie!!!! you knew she was married and had sex with her, so stop lying to yourself.

as for her being busted by her husband, she got what she deserved for being a cheating rat.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by brunofarad(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by pet4ril(f): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Huhhh? Bros, are you a learner? undecided
Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by deathmen12: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
he that knw wat is gud nd refus to do it is a sin b4 God and man...bro ther was a fire dat is burnin btwn d 2 of u...i dnt blame u,i blame d bitch of a wife, bt try 2 control urself cos dat is wat make man a man and also pray 4God 4gvnes
Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by yorex2011: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
This one don pass super story o... Na super duper story now shocked

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by tellwisdom: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Weyrey, u just dey shoot text anyhow without control, after she don already tell u sey she don hookup sad

1 Like

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Weyrey man, Weyrey man, Weyrey man, Weyrey man. Ah u are a real Weyrey ooh op

1 Like

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nova15:
She played with fire and now she has been burnt by it.
Your own turn de come. angry
That's the point.
Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Una sure say I go marry so!!!

Say me dey yankee on a biznex trip, another guy go dey lick my wife plate for house? It can't happen, e nor fit happen.

I nor know why women toto dey scratch them anyhow sef. Be like say soldier ant dey inside wey dey bite their labia. And na dem go claim pass say sex means nothing to them. I dey vex angry

OP I nor get anytin to tell you.
Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by asadike(f): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na wah o. some women get mind o. no one forced her to marry an obodo oyibo man, therefore she had no right to cheat on him. As for u, she pratically deceived u and u fell for her tricks. lesson: never date a married woman/man as it can lead to your death. op, i suggest u delete that woman from your life and never try such again.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by misspicy(f): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Case of everyday for the thief, one day for the owner

....every act of infidelity in marriage will never go unpunished.

...I pray the husband divorce her,so you will have to marry her and practice your sex chat and sexual intercourse very well tongue

we got zero chill/tolerance for cheats undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by gamaliel121(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
Life is simple and short bro...

She's not yours man....

Be wise....
Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by CaroLyner(f): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2015
You got yourself into a situation which felt
great at first but started to eat away at you.
The woman seemed so appealing, so
exciting, played up to you, flattered your
faltering ego, and provided the hot sex.
now you're regreting. you better stop before nemesis catches up to
you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by AyamConfidence(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2015
*wipes brow...whew that was one long epistle...now O.P what do u want us to tell you...u dey knack person wife u no feel regret na when show don scatter...when u dey maga the place, u call us? Abeg you have done bad...say your last prayers, carry rope and hang yourself on the nearest tree but seriously when another person screw your own wife no vex...know say na you start am...WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by Aristotle96(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Op no fear either e break or e no break one of them must happen therefore one of dem must be true grin
Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by Michellla(f): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2015
she told you she's married yet you went ahead with her.
put dis in mind....
Someone is definitely gonna screw ur wife..
cos karma is a Dam... and dont come here
opening a thread when your seed start yielding fruits..

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by Michellla(f): 12:18am On Dec 30, 2015
put dis in mind....
Someone is definitely gonna screw ur wife..
cos karma is a Dam... and dont come here
opening a thread when your seed start yielding
fruits..

1 Like

Re: Please Advise ..i Think My Action Is Going To Break A Home by cutieisme(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks everyone...i made it clear i did not know she was married until we hooked up after a long time...and when i saw the ring on her i told her why..she explained and i refuse to want to continue but she practically forced me that particular day and after then we were only calling each other to check up on each other ..till she called me while i was in jos...Mind you after the last time we had sex(when i discovered she was married)we haven't seen each other up to this moment...just talk on phone and text...how am i to know her husband is back when we still talk on phone and she never told me anything of such?she was in lagos recently and we still spoke about seeing but we could not cus i was busy...why would she want to see me if her husband was in town(well maybe she already know we will never have sex).But why did she call me back telling me how much she want sex with me while i was in jos...i would be truthful the call was what triggered whatever is it that started again..I told her sorry..and already made up my mind to never contact her again just felt i should do more which i don't know what to do..But as it is i pray the marriage is not broken...so i dont see someone show up in my life in future telling me how i broke her home and shes ready to break mine..that's actually why i am feeling i have to do just more than saying sorry to avoid anything stuff in future

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Social Anxiety? / When Men Sleeps Around, They’re Studs, In Women Case They Are Called Sluts WHY? / How To Let Go Of A Past Relationship: 10 Steps To Move On Peacefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.