Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Yinka Aiyefele & Donald Trump’s Portrayal Of Nigeria And America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Aiyefele & Donald Trump’s Portrayal Of Nigeria And America (706 Views)

Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu / "Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin / Yinka Bode-George Shares Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Aiyefele & Donald Trump’s Portrayal Of Nigeria And America by abeniagbon(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
I rank Yinka Aiyefele and Donald Trump as the leading candidates for my own men of the year award for 2015...why because in....

view news here
http://benablogs..com.ng/2015/12/yinka-aiyefele-donald-trumps-portrayal.html
Re: Yinka Aiyefele & Donald Trump’s Portrayal Of Nigeria And America by fistonati(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
U better employ able marketers to sell ds blog to d public because I won't open it. Nice try though
Re: Yinka Aiyefele & Donald Trump’s Portrayal Of Nigeria And America by abeniagbon(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2015
fistonati:
U better employ able marketers to sell ds blog to d public because I won't open it. Nice try though

You better view the link for you to gain more understanding

(1) (Reply)

Activists Gather In Canada To Protest The Detention Of Shiite Leader. Photos / OAU Student Who's A Serial Thief Narrates His Story,Says He's Under A Curse(pics / Lagos To Ban ‘danfo’ Buses From Passing Broad Street And Apongbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.