Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? (775 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? by noblenasri(m): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Morning ladies and gents. What comes to a lady's mind the first time you prophecy your love for her. Does that means you've already asked her out by saying "i love you"? Does one gets to skip the dating part after the aforementioned disclosure? astute responses please.
Re: Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2015
It all depends on the motive behind telling those words to her, and more often than not, if not always, guys make that statement when they want to ask a lady out.

I mean, what's the point of telling a lady you love her and then you just walk away? If you love someone you'd want to be with them right? And telling them that you love them is always the first step in the bid to spark up a romantic affair.

The main reason behind telling a girl what you feel about her is to let her now that you feel that way about her, get her reaction and know whether she feels the same, and then you proceed from there.

The thing is, I don't think it's possible for anyone to love someone or have feelings for them and not want to date them and get to know them. It doesn't make any sense. It doesn't add up.
So telling a girl you love her is always an indirect way of saying you want to date her.

1 Like

Re: Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? by Ayt27(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2015
I love you,
what does it mean? undecided
Re: Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? by MrKnowitall: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Before you tell a lady you love her, you should have been dating already. Also, I strongly suggest you do her couple of times, to make sure everything fits to your liking, before telling her. I hope my humble advice will help you, sir.
Re: Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? by noblenasri(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Decker:
It all depends on the motive behind telling those words to her, and more often than not, if not always, guys make that statement when they want to ask a lady out.

I mean, what's the point of telling a lady you love her and then you just walk away? If you love someone you'd want to be with them right? And telling them that you love them is always the first step in the bid to spark up a romantic affair.

The main reason behind telling a girl what you feel about her is to let her now that you feel that way about her, get her reaction and know whether she feels the same, and then you proceed from there.

The thing is, I don't think it's possible for anyone to love someone or have feelings for them and not want to date them and get to know them. It doesn't make any sense. It doesn't add up.
So telling a girl you love her is always an indirect way of saying you want to date her.
wow thanks alot
Re: Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? by noblenasri(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
MrKnowitall:
Before you tell a lady you love her, you should have been dating already. Also, I strongly suggest you do her couple of times, to make sure everything fits to your liking, before telling her. I hope my humble advice will help you, sir.
chai I don goff be that ooo. tnx anyway
Re: Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? by cruzita(f): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2015
grin in naija yes in other countries no they will just say thank you .but op how u go see woman tell am I love u if nothing dey go on between una.
Re: Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? by noblenasri(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Ayt27:
I love you, what does it mean? undecided
lol! in d meantime, gerrarahia
Re: Does Saying "I Love You" Automatically Translates To Asking One Out? by noblenasri(m): 7:52am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
grin in naija yes in other countries no they will just say thank you .but op how u go see woman tell am I love u if nothing dey go on between una.
in other words ure saying I should go on and date her since I don utter the 3-word logjam? chai people from my village are at it again ooo

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Female Fall In This Category. Simple Way Forward (picture) / Eyesore! Mbok, Warris Dis Ooh! (see Crazy Photo) In Fact, 28+ / World's Greatest Marriage Proposal & Wedding Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.