Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

#BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President (45327 Views)

Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier / BIG TROUBLE!!! Buhari Eating His Vomit. ..ewww / TRENDING!!! #BudgetOfYams, Nigerians react (pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by jmichlins(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
With the antecedents of this present administration, nothing has really changed. The goat is still eating the yam but the two swapped position while the goat complains that the former goat ate all the yam. Which way Nigeria Dusting my PVC. Buhari you go hear am like PEJ come 2019 unless you truly give us CHANGE. Don't come tell me that it's just six months cause I voted him for four years and this six months is part of it.

2 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by adioolayi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
aproko
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by oviejnr(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is an executive settings, Osinbajo looks joyous. grin grin
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by miqos02(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by akinsunny2009(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Average of 312000 per day, not bad at all
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by toyinjimoh(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
are u saying our president should not eat, don't u eat in ur house....GEJ worst dan dis

4 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by chiefoboh1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
horlus:
All I see on that table is food like you and I would eat. Fruits that cost less than 2k.1 bottle of 100naira coke and a bottled water.. No moet, Ace of spade that would have made me scream smiley grin smiley
hmmm re u sure?
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by ogmaskman: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivianblog:

Then Divide 114 Million Naira by 356 days and tell me how much per Day

Still better than N1B for food incorporated in the last budget.
Una too wail.

5 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by emmykk(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
horlus:
All I see on that table is food like you and I would eat. Fruits that cost less than 2k.1 bottle of 100naira coke and a bottled water.. No moet, Ace of spade that would have made me scream smiley grin smiley
bros you can lie ooooo.

Even tho i dont like buhari that food is not 2k.

And a presidential meal ought to be aleast expensive,stop being a pharisee. The op is joking here,it is not for you to underate the president food because you want to side him.

Sai fuel sarcity.
Sai budget of yam.
Say chanji.

The only thing i like about PMB is that he command respect,neither obj letters,nor bringbackthegirls talk.
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by rozayx5(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
ogmaskman:

Still better than N1B for food incorporated in the last budget.
Una too wail.

and the billions for bmw?
millions for software?
million dollar for tyres?

u go tire keep defending

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Ghandi12: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
They should eat well ooo. Once dem don belleful we are happy

1 Share

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Ralphlauren(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivianblog:
See all , with more picture click http://www.viviangist.com/buhari-eating-as-apc-candidate-buhari-eating-as-president-budgetofyams

Vivian. This nonsense you are doing, that is, false/twisted propaganda will not help your blog grow.

This wasn't what Linda, Ladun, Bella or Stella did that grew their blog/brand.

If you are known for falsehood, misrepresentation or twisted stories, nobody will visit your blog or take you seriously.

9 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Coolgent(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
@ Wailers... Both Pics were snapped after PMB won presidential election.
so whats your point?

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by BALLOSKI: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivianblog:

Then Divide 114 Million Naira by 356 days and tell me how much per Day
if you are smart enough you'd know that the 114 million is for the whole presidency and every agency and parastatals under it, and not for the president office or lodge alone. Besides, it's a proposed budget , not implemented- it might fall to 60-70million when the budget is passed.
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by free2blast(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
The OP is an Ekpa alongside the wailing wailers. You dont understand what it means to change levels. Everyday you people pray in church for change in your situation, I hope if that change comes you will continue drinking your garri and kuli kuli
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by ducksoup: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivianblog:
Budget of Yams --- Trending of Twitter for Over 4 Hrs Now.
APC #Change
Just compare the president And Vice sharing 1 sachet of Mile during Campaign
and see the Hosting of Dinner for Minster while on seat ... ;lol !!!! ... Shout Change
Now 114 Million NAIRA for Feeding for 365 Days ....

I thought you were intelligent. What you posted does not in any way represent sumptuous living.

You disgust me Vivian. You are just like Linda Ikeji, striving on lies and character assassination. Bloggers are embarrassingly despicable
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by mhizsimi(f): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Azumagcc(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
DG of Sec during Goodluck used 820k for her feeding per day, Goodluck himself budgeted 1.6B got food in 2012 budget. get your facts and don't make silly comments here. Arunma Oteh.....

2 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by 1miccza: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
horlus:

And yet we are looking at a budget of 114million,na person dem wan eat??
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
simpleseyi:

Still far less than the over one billion naira that Goatluck Jonathan and Sheppopo Mama Piss and their baby Sheppopo used for feeding yearly.
Jona budget was about 500million and buhari budget is above 400 million . get the two documents and compare. Don't be a lying liar to the detriment of Ur sense

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Ghandi12: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
ducksoup:

I thought you were intelligent. What you posted does not in any way represent sumptuous living.
You disgust me Vivian. You are just like Linda Ikeji, striving on lies and character assassination. Bloggers are embarrassingly despicable

Why are you taking this personal?

Are you an APC stalwart or a beneficiary of APC govt?

Bloggers are not as despicable as politicians that see suffering millions but chose to eat with billions.

2 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by hollywater: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Vivian. This nonsense you are doing, that is, false/twisted propaganda will not help your blog grow.

This wasn't what Linda, Ladun, Bella or Stella did that grew their blog/brand.

If you are known for falsehood, misrepresentation or twister stories, nobody will visit your blog or take you seriously.

Now they have come to intimidate Vivianblog because this particular thread is not in their favour. What is falsehood here?Why are you guys always pained when someone come up with anything that doesn't go your way?

2 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by abiambo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oh the presidency just became an exalted position in 2015 abi... or did aso rock change his taste buds??
Rossikk:
You guys need to stop this nonsense. You cannot expect the president to dine in a cheap room on a small table. It is not done anywhere in the world. The presidency is an exalted position. Let's stop this nonsense, please.

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by jbcul4ril(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jobless youth
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by lawrenceunaa: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:
So?

A toddler even understands that his status has changed and so his living standard must.
the same toddler should also understand that no man feeds on #313,000 daily. Comport ur lie bro angry

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by agabaI23(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:
So?

A toddler even understands that his status has changed and so his living standard must.
What? Did you just say that? Is there anything he is eating now that he could not afford before he was elected?

Even a Lai Mohammed will think twice before saying what you just said.
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Donbabajay12(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivianblog:
Budget of Yams --- Trending of Twitter for Over 4 Hrs Now.
APC #Change
Just compare the president And Vice sharing 1 sachet of Mile during Campaign
and see the Hosting of Dinner for Minster while on seat ... ;lol !!!! ... Shout Change
Now 114 Million NAIRA for Feeding for 365 Days ....

Cc; lalasticlala , think of that my people

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BudgetOfYams?src=hash&lang=en
Dont post junks.. Who told u they shared 1 sachet of Milo
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by orisa37: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
The fault Dear Bro is in us that we voted out Jonathan/Sambo.

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by ducksoup: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ghandi12:

Why are you taking this personal?

Are you an APC stalwart or a beneficiary of APC govt?

Bloggers are not as despicable as politicians that see suffering millions but chose to eat with billions.

I am not a party affiliate. Whichever party in government deserves the right to be treated with reality and truth, and not biased commentary.

I believe in sanity and truth. Bloggers seek attention, hence their affinity for sensational reporting.

She (Vivian) actually looked stupid for posting such mumbo jumbo.

2 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by jaykaylegend(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op is just a useless lying sycophant..

A gathering of the first 3 citizens of the country should have been served in a normal Nigerian party takeaway bah??

Not even bottles of wine on the table ooo..
N100 coke wey I dey drink almost everyday supported with 5alive..

If I talk wetin dey my mind eh....

Anyway, checkout my signature;

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Koleman(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement / Breaking News: Aregbesola Declared Governor Of Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.