Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

#BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President (45326 Views)

Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Eating As A Soldier / BIG TROUBLE!!! Buhari Eating His Vomit. ..ewww / TRENDING!!! #BudgetOfYams, Nigerians react (pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Wolfbrother(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivianblog:
Budget of Yams --- Trending of Twitter for Over 4 Hrs Now.
APC #Change
Just compare the president And Vice sharing 1 sachet of Mile during Campaign
and see the Hosting of Dinner for Minster while on seat ... ;lol !!!! ... Shout Change
Now 114 Million NAIRA for Feeding for 365 Days ....

Cc; lalasticlala , think of that my people

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BudgetOfYams?src=hash&lang=en

Are you dense? , while the feeding budget is very questionable , you actually think they both shared a sachet of milo?
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Ghandi12: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
BALLOSKI:
if you are smart enough you'd know that the 114 million is for the whole [b]presidency and every agency and parastatals under it, and not for the president office or lodge alone. Besides, it's a proposed budget , not implemented- it might fall to [/b]60-70million when the budget is passed.

Bros some of us here are veterans in smacking dishonesty and hypocrisy among our elected officials.

I have asked you to give us the number of people that make-up the Presidency, no answer? Tell us other MDAs that make-up your so-called Presidency - name them, no answer.

You cannot bamboozle us with vague and sleights of hands in 2015. Give us real and definite numbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Reptyle(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
vivianblog:
Budget of Yams --- Trending of Twitter for Over 4 Hrs Now.
APC #Change
Just compare the president And Vice sharing 1 sachet of Mile during Campaign
and see the Hosting of Dinner for Minster while on seat ... ;lol !!!! ... Shout Change
Now 114 Million NAIRA for Feeding for 365 Days ....

Cc; lalasticlala , think of that my people

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BudgetOfYams?src=hash&lang=en

Apart from the king sized dining table and the number of people surrounding it, I do not see anything that is on that table that won't be on mine if I want to eat with my family or friends.

To be sincere, 114 million naira budget for food in the presidential villa is not so bad considering that most times when the President eats, he most likely will do so with guests both foreign and local. Except if we are just looking for reasons to ridicule the government.
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Forwetinnah: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
764million for recreational activities in Aso Rock, the State house is now an amusement park
326 million to take care of Aso Rock Animals, GEJ budgeted 24 million for same animals and got serious lashing for it
Booooohari now wants 1.8billion to eat Calvin Klein Miyan Kuka and Fendi Tuwo Masara. ..issorite

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Goldencollins: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
more photos and tweets @@: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/buhari-eating-as-apc-candidate-and-as.html
see as u de follow the op hustle for traffic
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Ghandi12: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
ducksoup:

I am not a party affiliate. Whichever party in government deserves the right to be treated with reality and truth, and not biased commentary.
I believe in sanity and truth. Bloggers seek attention, hence their affinity for sensational reporting.
She (Vivian) actually looked stupid for posting such mumbo jumbo.

Sorry Bro we all cannot see things the same way. We are a nation of 180 million people. You are piqued of Bloggers styles of reporting many of us are more concerned of how this new government (we invested so much hope in) is planning for waste and reckless spending.

As long as we express our rights as citizens within the gamut of the law of the land - no one has the right to force the other to accept their own personal opinions.

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by justmenoni: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
No mind me jare,,even the plenty meat inside PMB plate sef no fit reach 50 naira and that juice doesn't even look exp naive to me...even the flowers sef isn't gonna be up to 20 naira...

Oga I wouldn't insult you but stop been an hypocrite u gerrit? quote author=horlus post=41478954]All I see on that table is food like you and I would eat. Fruits that cost less than 2k.1 bottle of 100naira coke and a bottled water.. No moet, Ace of spade that would have made me scream smiley grin smiley[/quote]
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Chirokusko: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
A lot more wailers will for sure die young. Keep on wailing, for you can' t for long
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Forwetinnah: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:
So?

A toddler even understands that his status has changed and so his living standard must.

Do you expect our president to still dine in restaurant? Common sense isn't common after all.

Oh really?? I wish I could strangle you!! This is the change you robotic dolts have been shouting about..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by anonimi: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rossikk:
You guys need to stop this nonsense. You cannot expect the president to dine in a cheap room on a small table. It is not done anywhere in the world. The presidency is an exalted position. Let's stop this nonsense, please.

So why was the megida PRETENDING to be a broke ass guy who will use one tea bag for two weeks just to win our votes on March 28?
Where is the INTEGRITY

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by ambrosedmax(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
simpleseyi:

Still far less than the over one billion naira that Goatluck Jonathan and Sheppopo Mama Piss and their baby Sheppopo used for feeding yearly.
. https://www.nairaland.com/2831035/2016-budget-buhari-spend-more -don't be a fool

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by PassingShot(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oh really?? I wish I could strangle you!! This is the change you robotic dolts have been shouting about..
I have found a way to largely ignore dolts on this forum but one has to wonder your own level of idiocy by attaching a "proof" with handle @ThisIsNotBuahari to prove a stuupid point.

Back to ignoring the inconsequential thing!
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by olutunde12(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
omenka:
Only poverty stricken folks would make a big deal out of this (no disrespect to the poor out there).

These are stuffs an average Nigerian can purchase.

You be rich? Buhari goats every where. They dont know shame. It is now they know the president cannot eat in the bush. During campaigm they said buhari will not steal money because he will be eating yams.

4 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by appini: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Is Buhari also a goat...? scammers everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Forwetinnah: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:

I have found a way to largely ignore dolts on this forum but one has to wonder your own level of idiocy by attaching a "proof" with handle @ThisIsNotBuahari to prove a stuupid point.

Back to ignoring the inconsequential thing!

Definitely the handwork of an idi;ot like you who was championing his cause before elections...and yes I saw it!! This is one of the many lies you smuggled your vain Hypocrite into Aso Rock with!! Has he proven us otherwise so far? Does that change the fact that you lot are eternally damned for misleading Nigerians

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Forwetinnah: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
olutunde12:

You be rich? Buhari goats every where. They dont know shame. It is now they know the president cannot eat in the bush. During campaigm they said buhari will not steal money because he will be eating yams.

The people are useless i swear!! Dog done lick their faces!! They claimed they would cut down the cost of governance...reduce excesses to the bearest minimum and this is what we see. Some inconsequential eediat is stewpidly backing his madness with a "fake twitter handle" excuse!!
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by stevLegend: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
:DAnd the special yam for men and women... The men will eat the Peacock yam. While the women will eat the Poosi-cat yam.

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by ducksoup: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ghandi12:

Sorry Bro we all cannot see things the same way. We are a nation of 180 million people. You are piqued of Bloggers styles of report many of us are more concerned of how this new government (we invested so much hope in) is planning for waste and reckless spending.

As long as we express our rights as citizens within the gamut of the law of the land - no one has the right to force the other to accept their own personal opinions.

You are absolutely right Sir. It irk me to see supposedly intelligent people acting in a rather debasing way all for attention.

We are good
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by PassingShot(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

Definitely the handwork of an idi;ot like you who was championing his cause before elections...and yes I saw it!! This is one of the many lies you smuggled your vain Hypocrite into Aso Rock with!! Has he proven us otherwise so far? Does that change the fact that you lot a eternally damned for misleading Nigerians
[/s]
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Forwetinnah: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

..thought I was being ignored? Oponu!! Block the drain in your brain!!

3 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by dabossman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'M SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!! angry

There I was expecting to see a king's banquet or all you can eat like buffet and then this? Fruits? Coke? Bottled Water?

Mtschewww. Call me when Bubu's table is set like this. *Goes back to work.* angry

2 Likes

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by PassingShot(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

..thought I was being ignored? Oponu!! Block the drain in your brain!!
[/s]
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by jmaine: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Reptyle:

Apart from the king sized dining table and the number of people surrounding it, I do not see anything that is on that table that won't be on mine if I want to eat with my family or friends.

To be sincere, 114 million naira budget for food in the presidential villa is not so bad considering that most times when the President eats, he most likely will do so with guests both foreign and local. Except if we are just looking for reasons to ridicule the government.

The lies has to stop please . . . . . . The Presidency budget on feeding is N445.5 million

If approved by the National Assembly, State House will spend N445.5 million for all meal-related expenses, a reduction from N542.86 million spent by Mr. Jonathan in 2014, and the N526.17 million spent in 2015.

Sauce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by nortcentrallord(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
horlus:
All I see on that table is food like you and I would eat. Fruits that cost less than 2k.1 bottle of 100naira coke and a bottled water.. No moet, Ace of spade that would have made me scream smiley grin smiley

Only if you could understand the simple meaning of "figure of speech". What 'r my saying. How could I have expected a pro apc to comprehend anything as such.

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by chronos: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rossikk:
You guys need to stop this nonsense. You cannot expect the president to dine in a cheap room on a small table. It is not done anywhere in the world. The presidency is an exalted position. Let's stop this nonsense, please.

Google the president of uruguay..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by UrbanMystique: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
emmykk:
bros you can lie ooooo.

Even tho i dont like buhari that food is not 2k.

And a presidential meal ought to be aleast expensive,stop being a pharisee. The op is joking here,it is not for you to underate the president food because you want to side him.

Sai fuel sarcity.
Sai budget of yam.
Say chanji.

The only thing i like about PMB is that he command respect,neither obj letters,nor bringbackthegirls talk.
so where is the expensive food on the table please show me? All the food on that table is not even up to 5k.. My single trip to dominos pizza alone costs way more than that and I'm not even the president. Or are you referring to the table?
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Natpat: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
I saw the analysis and the breakdown of 2016 budgets in the Punch newspaper this morning. I was not only disappointed, I was grieved to the bone marrow. Imagine the man we placed our hope in to turn things around, but he now shows that he doesn't care about the state of our economy. PMB still budgetted more for his feeding than the wasteful GEJ. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by orsidy: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Crossing of hands a across a dinning table is a bad table manners
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
The budget includes hosting state guest, meeting dinners, any entertainment that will include feeding. Also, the government officials living in the villa will eat too.

vivianblog:

Then Divide 114 Million Naira by 356 days and tell me how much per Day
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by baralatie(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
dabossman:
I'M SOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!! angry

There I was expecting to see a king's banquet or all you can eat like buffet and then this? Fruits? Coke? Bottled Water?

Mtschewww. Call me when Bubu's table is set like this. *Goes back to work.* angry
Now that is a rich buffet in French accent
shocked
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Firefire(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhary is a fraudster. Finito!

APC is a complete SCAM.
Re: #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President by Firefire(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Natpat:
I saw the analysis and the breakdown of 2016 budgets in the Punch newspaper this morning. I was not only disappointed, I was grieved to the bone marrow. Imagine the man we placed our hope in to turn things around, but he now shows that he doesn't care about the state of our economy. PMB still budgetted more for his feeding than the wasteful GEJ. Shame on you.

The gods be praise for the revelations.

APC & Buhary promised Change is the BIGGEST SCAM in the whole of Universe.

APC, Party of professional fraudsters and career liars.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.