Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today (2509 Views)

Zaphaniah Gisalo And Yusuf Tijani Decamp From PDP To APC / Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by obailala(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
gsport:
where u call a trained lawyer charge and bail is simply mean you don't understand his calling. all lawyers engage in such practices. Assuming ur a lawyer will not charge one to court if need be or will you not bail ur client it depend on your level of education #itsamerename#
I'm not a lawyer and from my loose understanding of the term as it's used in Nigeria, charge and bail lawyers are those hungry looking lawyers that hang around police stations soliciting for clients like groundnut sellers. I put up the pictures of Barrister Ibu et al as a representation of the picture in my head.
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by obailala(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
flejnr2:

Probably you are student in uk to school or illegal Immigrant still waiting for papers or new to uk or tourist or probably an online traveller I guess much but if you had your days here in spring of 2006 you will oblige ne
Lol... First of all, you said it fell from £3.30 to £0.99 in one day, now you claim it was in 2006. You know I expected you to just ignore me and keep flowing along with your story since most of your audience were enjoying it but obviously, you fell for a wrong trap by choosing to stand up and defend a figment of your wild imagination.

Oga lawyer, please tell us, in which filling station in the UK did you say you bought a litre of unleaded fuel for £3.30 in 2006?.... you must tell us today. grin grin
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by AZeD1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
flejnr2:

Just one answer for you.

HOW MANY OIL WELL ARE IN THE UK
Educate yourself...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oil_and_gas_fields_of_the_North_Sea#United_Kingdom

You are in the UK and you don't know the UK produces oil?
Re: I Barr Eze Agu Here By Decamp From Apc Today by johnmartus(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
WHO KNOW YOU FRAUD

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Dubai Tallest Hotel On Fire / Obama Receives Formal Petition Against Buhari For Disregard Of Court Orders / Why Is Se And Ss Resistant To Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.