Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Facebook Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Facebook Chick (416 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Chick by Olibboy: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
I met this pretty girl on facebook and we have been chatting for about more than 6 months now. Today was her birthday, i logged in and i saw her online, and we started chatting immediately... . ME: Hello dear, happy birthday. HER: Aww...thanks dear ME: You're welcome HER: So where is my birthday gift? ME: Hmmmm! Big girl like you is asking for birthday gift? HER: Please i am not a big girl oo. You want to use that as an excuse to deny me birthday gift? .... (I quickly ran out and bought N100 airtime card and sent the pin into her chat inbox....) ME: Dear manage this please. HER: No, please I was only joking with you. I will not take that. ME: Please please. HER: And i refuse. I can't take anything from you. (....I quickly loaded the card and transferred it to her phone line...) Few minutes later i received a notification "N200'' was transferred to you from......'') ME: What's the meaning of that? HER: I told you, you shouldn't. ... (this girl want to show me that she is a big girl?) I used my last N300 to buy card, load it, making it N500 and sent it to her. ....Some minutes later, i got an alert, tang- tang..''N1000 was transferred to you from......'' chaiii.. this girl want to try me? and i didn't have any more money left so I begged my room mate to borrow me the N2000 he was saving for his clearance, I told him i will be expecting N6000 in the next 5 minutes and I will pay him back...I quickly bought a card of N2000, plus the N1000 and sent her the N3000 airtime.. and i kept my phone close to my ear expecting alert... Ten minutes later, instead of message alert, it was a call from her... ''Hello dear, I just called to thank you for the birthday present ...we will chat later''..... As I am talking to you now, tears don finish for my eyes and my room mate had to seize my other phone until i pay back. Girls shaa......................... @Olibboy, #Teeclef http://www.tundeolaniyan.
Re: My Facebook Chick by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
loooooooooool cheesy i love the fiction girl

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful love story of couple that met & fell in love at Dalori IDP camp(pics) / The Revenge - A Must Read / Guys Can U Answer This Question And Ladies Whats Ur Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.