Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

He Doesn't Want To See Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Want To See Me (1947 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by ayokellany: 3:23am On Jan 04, 2016
PrettyHelen:
Heck

He has given you 100k already without meeting you...

Hope you wouldnt mind introducing him to be cry

No I won't, PM your contact let me handle the connect okay.
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Ballmer: 3:29am On Jan 04, 2016
OP what necessitated your eagerness to meet him ? Could that be classified as love or lust ?

I am intrigued by what could have ignited such passion in an average Nigeria lady if not money.

Do we take away the 100K n examine if your level of enthusiasm will still be as high ?

If it does remain as positive as you sound in your post then I would really apr8 meeting you in person.
Re: He Doesn't Want To See Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Op I wouldnt want to judge your intentions but I would advise you to forget about him and focus on having a good relationship. Please dont fall for the US trick most of the time it doesnt end well. For those shouting juju 100k is just 500 dollars. So it might just be transport fee

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Rate My Picture!!! / Happy Birthday Flashh!!! / Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.