Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 (1034 Views)

Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by logicman: 1:37am On Dec 31, 2015
The Guest House

By Jelaluddin Rumi

This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice.
meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
Be grateful for whatever comes.
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.

To my departed brother Brian,my course mate Anenih, my street hood nigger Ipese who fell victim to the ill health, rest in peace.
To the souls of our brothers in the armed forces who lay down their lives for our freedom as the scripture says "what greater joy hath a man down to lay down his live for his brethren",Rest in Peace y'all, May we meet to part no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by brunofarad(m): 1:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Dear Mum cry

You gave birth to me on 25th of may 1985

And died 24th may 2015.
Which Is also a Pentecost day.
U died so I could live anew
What a painful birthday gift.
cry

You were a fusion of valor and virtue.
In the morning I pray for u
In the evening I cry for u

I finally found a wife mum
And she sent her regards
Till we meet again
Rest in peace my first love

Peace profound kiss

2 Likes

Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2015
God is collecting good souls and we bid you a safe journey farewell till we meet again in the garden of souls.
Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by divinehand2003(m): 1:46am On Dec 31, 2015
My dear sister, RIP. Your legacy will always live on. Your twins are now 3 months old. The Lord Will keep them alive for us.

6 Likes

Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by stnkembu(m): 3:59am On Dec 31, 2015
I still remember the smile you gave me while on your sick bed... Farewell my beloved Sister. We miss you dearly.
Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by Miami11: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2015
My best friend Lk, was shot by a brother in law,
I had not met her in fifteen years, and one day after our reunion, she was no more,
The pain was unbearable, I know you are among my angels,
Your spirit will live among as, may you RIP .
Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by dwilliams: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Death Be Not Proud - Poem by John Donne

Death be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadfull, for, thou art not soe,
For, those, whom thou think'st, thou dost overthrow,
Die not, poor death, nor yet canst thou kill mee.
From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures bee,
Much pleasure, then from thee, much more must flow,
And soonest our best men with thee doe goe,
Rest of their bones, and souls delivered.
Thou art slave to Fate, Chance, kings, and desperate men,
And do'est with poison, war, and sickness dwell,
And poppie, or charms can make us sleep as well,
And better then thy stroake; why swell'st thou then?
One short sleepe past, wee wake eternally,
And death shall be no more; death, thou shalt die.

Death Be Not Proud
rest in peace Brian Faraday you finally succumbed to sickle cell after 32 years.dreams, all buried, never mind brother, I will embrace your dreams and legacies.
As for you death"where is thy sting,o grave where is thy victory

o death where is thy sting, grave where is thy victory, till we4 part no more bro, Lalasticlala abeg help me push this thin go FP
Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by logicman: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Sound mystical, so touching
brunofarad:
Dear Mum cry

And died 24th may 2015.
cry

And she sent her regards
Till we meet again

Peace profound kiss
Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by ahnie: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2015
To my belove vincent ebrifor,who was killed by his step mum after graduation...oshare rip,tu Dearest tina,that funny urhobo damsel that was also killed by wicked forces,Omo'te rip.tu mummy success that died,last month leavin four young children,rest in the bossom of the lord.
Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2015
I still communicate with my loved ones who left their bodies, no need to bid farewell, they are with me every day and always will be.

1 Like

Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by prettysassygirl(f): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
To Vincent my dearest,who was shot while on duty by robbers,rip dear,I still remember you like it was yesterday,the good times we had together, and the final bitter separation before death,I forgive you,and I wish you had another chance to live,now i only wish you made it to the glorious place and not to the burning place,if you made it to peace,surely then we would meet again in the afterlife,if not,its forever goodbye ,I know your family misses you greatly but I miss you more,love you and forever will.

3 Likes

Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by VintageCocktail(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
To Vivianchinaza a nairalander, died around 2012. I can't fathom what really killed you. Gastroenteritis... Diarrhoea... What happened Chinaza. Well, since you left, intelligent discussion online only comes once in a while with most family section commenters writing thesis and dissertations instead of infusing realities. Now we have kids giving advice that is parallel to none ever given......
Sleep on Vivy, you touched life immensely, glad we argued back then and learnt a lot from each other before your saintly but painful exit from this quintessential struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by soonest(f): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sleep on my boss! U never know what you have till you lose it.
Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
The Last time I saw you, we joyously danced at the alter during thanksgiving Sunday . . How was I to know that you will be gone in 4 days time? cry O ye Olorun.

We had hilarious times and when I asked you to make my husbands birthday cake, I told you the date and what I wanted on the cake ages before, but 2 days before the event I reminded you and in your typical naughty way started arguing with me that I gave you a different date. I said see this girl o! she knows my hubbys DOB more than I do grin grin

Then it was all cut short cry

You always were a ray of sunshine. . . .. Babe you are missed.

RIP Sweetheart & may God strengthen your hubby and the beautiful kids that you left behind. kiss

1 Like

Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2016
brunofarad:
Dear Mum cry

And died 24th may 2015.
cry

And she sent her regards
Till we meet again

Peace profound kiss
So sorry about your loss. May God console you. RIP 2 her. Happy 2016
Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 01, 2016
RIP Mr Akinkuade nd Mr Olanegan. You were d father's I promised to take care of.
Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by jashar(f): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Wow...just wow... cry cry cry

Life is so transient, one minute here, the next minute gone.

We that are still here have the privilege to determine where we'll spend eternity.

Please, choose life and that's through Jesus and let's encourage our loved ones also to walk in that path of life.

So at the end of this world, we would all be together happy and joyful for all eternity.

Jesus loves you. Live for Him.
Re: Bid Farewell To Your Loved Ones You Lost In The Year 2015 by Jlow2: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
RIP DAD, u left us on 27 of sep 2015, i dint
come 2 see u at d hospital because i dnt want to believe its dat serious cos previously u overcame similar illness, those who planned these evil against u will be exposed "its a promise" just because u wer a gud man.
TO my home boys marcel & mek d , death is wicked , may GOD GRANT DEM ETERNAL REST, AMEN....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. / Mr Dickson Needs Your Help / Can Too Much Sex Cause Back Pains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.