Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari (20598 Views)

Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / BREAKING | It’s Official: ‘yes, My Country Is Corrupt’, Buhari Tells Sky News / Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by ShySteady(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2015
By Fejiro  Oliver

Before penning this down, I have made up my mind for the bashing that will come from the jobless Buhari worshipers and see nothing wrong with him. But the task first is to rescue the nation before it collapse.

The 2016 budget is the worst in history, best described as a budget of fraud and criminals. It’s time we begin to prepare our mind for any eventuality that will get Osibanjo sworn in as a President. The President has already admitted that he’s very sick but refused to disclose the ailment for us. If not, why will his PERSONAL MEDICAL SERVICES gulp a whooping N230 Million while a whole NATIONAL HOSPITAL, ABUJA that takes care of over 50,000 Nigerians be allocated ordinary N103 Million?

This government is sure going to run on propaganda and they are well prepared, hence they budgeted N39 Billion for Liar Mohammed to oil his lying wheel while a nation that talks of being a technology state gives N9 Billion to Mines and Steel. In an era where we should be going back to Agriculture, a mere sum of N29 Billion was allocated to it.

Now we know that Osibanjo is now a lawmaker or board member and not the Vice President. What the hell is he going to be paid over N307 Million as sitting allowance and honorarium for? Buhari has no agenda for this nation but to turn it into a gambling place. In his Boko Haramic mind, he budgeted over N500 Million to buy JUST a land for the building of the National lottery trust fund. How much will the building now cost.

Lest we forget, where was Namdi Sambo staying as Vice President, that another N3.9 Billion was budgeted to design and construct a new residence. Schools have no chairs and tables, yet N415 Million will be spent to buy table for the ministry of ICT while N585 Million will be spent on table. Kai, Buhari, you are worse than the name corruption.

What happened to the state clinic that Jonathan used and furnished with drugs and furniture that another N3.9 Billion will go in for it again? And to even imagine that he won’t be treated in it.

Buhari should quietly leave the seat for a more honorable Nigerian and go abroad for his junketing. After all, he has already planned to squander N714 Million on travels excluding aviation fuel that will be used to power the ten private jets.

This President is a thief, criminal and a dictator that means bad for us as a people and nation. The over N20 Billion budgeted to spy social media users can begin its work on those of us who have sworn to kick this government and bring it to its knees. No APC social media personality can stop this tide and rise to pull down this government if it continues to be anti masses. I pity the APC folks who work free whereas 30 dedicated Buharists are earning N250k monthly for posting on Facebook and twitter.

These little things matter…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Karlovich: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2015
OnankpaBa:
the former president just wrote to the governor of the CBN and said give N40 billion to someone while you have two million Internally Displaced Persons, what kind of country do you want to run?

And people like you will keep shouting GEJ.
give 40 billion to who, what is the name of the person. I want a govt that will stop blaming past govt for their incapabilities. They promised heaven and earth to nigerians and all they have been doing so far is blame blame and blame. If jonathan commited a crime as the current govt would have us believe then why is he not in prison

5 Likes

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Karlovich: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2015
OnankpaBa:

I knew Amaechi will always remain you guys nightmare till thy kingdom come.

lol you failed to answer the question, and secondly i don't live in nigeria. Its still u guys that will bear whatever consequences that will come up

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2015
Time and only time will tell.

Karlovich:
give 40 billion to who, what is the name of the person. I want a govt that will stop blaming past govt for their incapabilities. They promised heaven and earth to nigerians and all they have been doing so far is blame blame and blame. If jonathan commited a crime as the current govt would have us believe then why is he not in prison
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by justmenoni: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2015
grin angry grin
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Karlovich: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2015
OnankpaBa:
Time and only time will tell.

of course that will probably be when they want to be re-elected, its still surprising that a theif like sarki is still the senate president of nigeria. It can only happen in an insane country

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2015
sane country? but you dwell in the sane country.

Karlovich:
of course that will probably be when they want to be re-elected, its still surprising that a theif like sarki is still the senate president of nigeria. It can only happen in an insane country
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala , good morning sir.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Clonus: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2015
Karlovich:
So amaechi and fashola are not corrupt? We all expected Dullardinhho to appoint saints but he still chose recycled theives.
the president has challenged you; show that they are corrupt and he will sack them. Talk is simply cheap. Those two in my thinking had sterling performances as Governors. Political enemies just tagged them corrupt to incapacitate them politically but #GODWIN
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2015
you dey mind that guy?

Clonus:
the president has challenged you; show that they are corrupt and he will sack them. Talk is simply cheap. Those two in my thinking had sterling performances as Governors. Political enemies just tagged them corrupt to incapacitate them politically but #GODWIN
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2015
ShySteady:
[s]By Fejiro  Oliver

Before penning this down, I have made up my mind for the bashing that will come from the jobless Buhari worshipers and see nothing wrong with him. But the task first is to rescue the nation before it collapse.

The 2016 budget is the worst in history, best described as a budget of fraud and criminals. It’s time we begin to prepare our mind for any eventuality that will get Osibanjo sworn in as a President. The President has already admitted that he’s very sick but refused to disclose the ailment for us. If not, why will his PERSONAL MEDICAL SERVICES gulp a whooping N230 Million while a whole NATIONAL HOSPITAL, ABUJA that takes care of over 50,000 Nigerians be allocated ordinary N103 Million?

This government is sure going to run on propaganda and they are well prepared, hence they budgeted N39 Billion for Liar Mohammed to oil his lying wheel while a nation that talks of being a technology state gives N9 Billion to Mines and Steel. In an era where we should be going back to Agriculture, a mere sum of N29 Billion was allocated to it.

Now we know that Osibanjo is now a lawmaker or board member and not the Vice President. What the hell is he going to be paid over N307 Million as sitting allowance and honorarium for? Buhari has no agenda for this nation but to turn it into a gambling place. In his Boko Haramic mind, he budgeted over N500 Million to buy JUST a land for the building of the National lottery trust fund. How much will the building now cost.

Lest we forget, where was Namdi Sambo staying as Vice President, that another N3.9 Billion was budgeted to design and construct a new residence. Schools have no chairs and tables, yet N415 Million will be spent to buy table for the ministry of ICT while N585 Million will be spent on table. Kai, Buhari, you are worse than the name corruption.

What happened to the state clinic that Jonathan used and furnished with drugs and furniture that another N3.9 Billion will go in for it again? And to even imagine that he won’t be treated in it.

Buhari should quietly leave the seat for a more honorable Nigerian and go abroad for his junketing. After all, he has already planned to squander N714 Million on travels excluding aviation fuel that will be used to power the ten private jets.

This President is a thief, criminal and a dictator that means bad for us as a people and nation. The over N20 Billion budgeted to spy social media users can begin its work on those of us who have sworn to kick this government and bring it to its knees. No APC social media personality can stop this tide and rise to pull down this government if it continues to be anti masses. I pity the APC folks who work free whereas 30 dedicated Buharists are earning N250k monthly for posting on Facebook and twitter.

These little things matter…[/s]

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Okanokan(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Wow! Mr President?
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by SmithEnemona(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2015
smiley
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by dBard: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:

[b]“I don’t think I took anybody among the ministers who has got a case in court. Tell me one out of the 36. I don’t think I will deliberately make that mistake.”

Asked if he would sack any of the ministers if he or she is charged to court for corruption, he said:
“No, I will insist that the case go through the court
In other news, Amaechi is not corrupt. But thats none of my business. Continue Baba.

Touché madeleine..... Touché
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2015
smiley

dBard:

Touché madeleine..... Touché
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2015
continue fighting for politician. Osusu Must Flow

OnankpaBa:
shut up there smally.

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:
continue fighting for politician. Osusu Must Flow

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Karlovich:
So amaechi and fashola are not corrupt? We all expected Dullardinhho to appoint saints but he still chose recycled theives.
Do you have evidence that Amaechi and Fashola are corrupt? If not, keep shut.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Lytech(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2015
A lie dictective machine will have slap this man.... Amechi is the most corrupt man in the world

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Abeyjide: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2015
k
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Lytech:
A lie dictective machine will have slap this man....
Amechi is the most corrupt man in the world

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by HRich(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2015
hahahahahhaahahhahahaha, Honestly i agree with Buhari, all his ministers got born again before being sworn in. hhahahaha

NAIJA POLICE AND THEIR WAHALA!!!
1. You get
all the particulars for your motor, but your fuel guage dey
show red light. Oya park.
2. You buy new car and you
carry am dey blow speed like that? You wan spoil the
new car abi? Oya park.
3. Oga i saw you with a small
car yesterday why you carry jeep today? Oya park well.
4. So all your particulars are complete abi?.... let me
see your phone.... aaah! So you have yahoo messenger in
your
phone abi? We have been looking for you.. Oya come down.
5. You be fine guy, you come carry fine girl, so na who go
come marry the ugly ones? Oya park well.
6. Only you
dey your car, you no see person carry for road abi? Why you
dey wicked like this? Oya park.
7. Your motor no get wiper,
so you wan cause accident for road bah? E no go work
for you. Oya park well.
8. Oga show me your papers,
drivers licence, fire extinguisher, engine
number, plate number reciept, so you wan prove say
you get evrything abi? Oya park well and come
down......
Good morning Family and Friends.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by kajoula(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Nzepresh:
So is the president saying that technically, the billions Amechi used in sponsoring his campaign is his and not syphoned from Rivers state? That Fashola is a saint?

[size=30pt]YES[/size]
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by searay(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2015
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT
QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed
ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!
ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by tosyne2much(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Dealing with GEJ has to be handled with extra care and tact.

PMB doesn't have to embarass GEJ especially in the kind of country we are. Let him deal with the Dasukis, Dokpesis, Bafarawas, Kanus and co first and we wait for how he handles GEJ. In fact, it may just be enough to make GEJ return his part of the loot in order for us to continue to co-exist peacefully.

To those who continue to shout Amaechi is corrupt, Fashola is corrupt bla bla bla, you're challenged once more by the president on national TV to provide evidence and take any of those guys to court. After all, they enjoy no immunity against prosecution.
Bros, abeg wetin u dey drink? cool
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OkaOme: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2015
[s]
OnankpaBa:
gerarahere

[/s]
Will u shut up, dummy!
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Holyman3(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Dealing with GEJ has to be handled with extra care and tact.

PMB doesn't have to embarass GEJ especially in the kind of country we are. Let him deal with the Dasukis, Dokpesis, Bafarawas, Kanus and co first and we wait for how he handles GEJ. In fact, it may just be enough to make GEJ return his part of the loot in order for us to continue to co-exist peacefully.

To those who continue to shout Amaechi is corrupt, Fashola is corrupt bla bla bla, you're challenged once more by the president on national TV to provide evidence and take any of those guys to court. After all, they enjoy no immunity against prosecution.

And as an APC e-rat, you have already concluded that GEJ should return his own loot while we need evidence against Amechi.. What loot and how much and where is it?
What evidence do you have? Bigot.

I hope they invited you to the rice and beer party held in Aso rock a few days ago.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2015
“The one you called Kanu, do you know he has two passports? One Nigerian, one British and he came to this country without using any passport? Do you know that he brought sophisticated equipment into this country and started broadcasting for Radio Biafra? There is a treasonable charge against him and I hope the court will listen to the case.

searay:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT
QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed
ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!
ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2015
OkaOme:
[s][/s]
Will u shut up, dummy!

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2015
searay:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, EFCC Didn’t Disobey Court Order, Judge Tells Dasuki / Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.