Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari (20593 Views)

Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / BREAKING | It’s Official: ‘yes, My Country Is Corrupt’, Buhari Tells Sky News / Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Godsonkemz(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Dat dullard is making mockery of himself by such statement to defend his illiteracy and ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Holyman3:
Min

And as an APC e-rat, you have already concluded that GEJ should return his own loot while we need evidence against Amechi.. What loot and how much and where is it?
What evidence do you have? Bigot.

I hope they invited you to the rice and beer party held in Aso rock a few days ago.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OkaOme: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2015
[s][quote author=OnankpaBa post=41509908][/quote]
[/s]
undecided undecided undecided

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by appini: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Clonus:
the president has challenged you; show that they are corrupt and he will sack them. Talk is simply cheap. Those two in my thinking had sterling performances as Governors. Political enemies just tagged them corrupt to incapacitate them politically but #GODWIN

May that same God have mercy on you. Lai Mohammed junior.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Analysiscorner: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:

“I don’t think I took anybody among the ministers who has got a case in court. Tell me one out of the 36. I don’t think I will deliberately make that mistake.”

Asked if he would sack any of the ministers if he or she is charged to court for corruption, he said:
“No, I will insist that the case go through the courts.”

In other news, Amaechi is not corrupt. But thats none of my business. Continue Baba.
How can Amaechi be corrupt? Not in this regime.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2015
that dullard is the one ruling u.

Godsonkemz:
Dat dullard is making mockery of himself by such statement to defend his illiteracy and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by IMO22(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Karlovich:
So amaechi and fashola are not corrupt? We all expected Dullardinhho to appoint saints but he still chose recycled theives.
maybe he meant to say "THEY ARE BORN AGAIN" I have a dream; Soon we will realize the essence of GEJ's Goat and Yam theory. Seriously the only feasible solution to corruption is to build a SYSTEM (technologically, etc) against it. We re up 4 surprises. I can only sit tight and watch!!!
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by donk552(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Rubbish story
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by agitator: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:

“I don’t think I took anybody among the ministers who has got a case in court. Tell me one out of the 36. I don’t think I will deliberately make that mistake.”

Asked if he would sack any of the ministers if he or she is charged to court for corruption, he said:

In other news, Amaechi is not corrupt. But thats none of my business. Continue Baba.

What were u expecting from someone who said "Abacha was not corrupt" wink wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by anonimi: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Very true........they only share $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so Booboo can win nomination against Atiku. grin
That is no corruption oh. grin

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by BabaO2: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Dealing with GEJ has to be handled with extra care and tact.

PMB doesn't have to embarass GEJ especially in the kind of country we are.
Let him deal with the Dasukis, Dokpesis, Bafarawas, Kanus and co first and we wait for how he handles GEJ. In fact, it may just be enough to make GEJ return his part of the loot in order for us to continue to co-exist peacefully.

To those who continue to shout Amaechi is corrupt, Fashola is corrupt bla bla bla, you're challenged once more by the president on national TV to provide evidence and take any of those guys to court. After all, they enjoy no immunity against prosecution.
Don't be afraid to say/do the right thing. He was entrusted to serve, but he barbarically betrayed the trust. We need to get out of this vicious circle by force
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by anonimi: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2015
agitator:
What were u expecting from someone who said "Abacha was not corrupt" wink wink wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by robosky02(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2015

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2015
BabaO2:

Don't be afraid to say/do the right thing. He was entrusted to serve, but he barbarically betrayed the trust. We need to get out of this vicious circle by force
And more importantly, we need to consider the kind of country we are as well as our nacent democracy when we're trying to break the vicious circle. I am sure the president understands this despite all the information against GEJ at his disposal.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by defaultsetting: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2015
ShySteady:
It is clear from last night's Presidential Media Chat that Buhari has not changed thirty one years on. He has remained an unrepentant dictator. His utterances and body language betrayed him especially towards the end of the chat.
He goofed on the obedience of court orders. When asked why Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu are constantly denied bail even after the courts granted them such, he became the prosecutor and judge at the same time saying they can never be freed.

It is now official: we are in a dictatorship in Nigeria.

I truly feel sorry for the way Buhari wants to run this country. But one factor he left out of his boasts was God. No matter how hard you try to frustrate a man, if it is not God's will, it will fail whether you are the president or not.

I urge all Nigerians to learn how to pray better in 2016 for themselves and their families because the Federal Government is hell bent for a hard time on its citizens.
If it takes dictatorship to return this nation back to sanity, then so be it. U just read someone gave the order to pay 40bn for no legitimate course while we have over 2million displaced persons. What exactly are ur wishes for this country?
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by XaintJoel20: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Era of denial once again. When your VP made the promise of #5000 for 'vulnerable Nigerians' during the electionering campaign did you openly debunk it then?
If trully you are guarded by the constitution, why have you been violating court orders

2 Likes

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by sinistermind(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Lmao... baba finally cracked the joke of the year.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Festy4u(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Even GEJ would have said the same when he appointed his then minister. And as for those gunning for the #5000 whatever, pls remember to get your cutlasses, hoes, shovels, spades and what not in preparation of assigning a land, maybe in daura, to them because a farming clause as been added to the elusive #5000!
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by HopeAtHand: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Nzepresh:
So is the president saying that technically, the billions Amechi used in sponsoring his campaign is his and not syphoned from Rivers state? That Fashola is a saint?

If you are brought forward and asked to produce the facts showing how billions were transferred from RVSG to Buhari campaign organisation can you provide the information?

Or because you feel this is a faceless forum and you can throw accusation at will?

You think joining the bandwagon of false accusers is the right thing to do simply because you're emotional and biased. Some of you from wherever will be crying more than Riverians.

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Ucbiu(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2015
END TIME THINGS

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Cocolatti(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Bubu is right his ministers are not corrupt because once you are in APC and Buhari's govt then you are no longer corrupt. #cluelessbubu & lying liar
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by fanysteve: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Dealing with GEJ has to be handled with extra care and tact.

PMB doesn't have to embarass GEJ especially in the kind of country we are. Let him deal with the Dasukis, Dokpesis, Bafarawas, Kanus and co first and we wait for how he handles GEJ. In fact, it may just be enough to make GEJ return his part of the loot in order for us to continue to co-exist peacefully.

To those who continue to shout Amaechi is corrupt, Fashola is corrupt bla bla bla, you're challenged once more by the president on national TV to provide evidence and take any of those guys to court. After all, they enjoy no immunity against prosecution.
You are indeed an illiterate,A president that disobeys court orders ,any way very soon his death will be announced,same way Abacha's death was announced and we all shall rejoice

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by hollywater: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2015
Don't expect anything good to come out of this government. If the president has started defending his minister whom we all know is corrupt, mehn no hope.
Which court is hr talking of?The ones been control by him?
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Cocolatti(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
And you are DSS DG of Naira land?]

If you are brought forward and asked to produce the facts showing how billions were transferred from RVSG to Buhari campaign organisation can you provide the information?

Or because you feel this is a faceless forum and you can throw accusation at will?

You think joining the bandwagon of false accusers is the right thing to do simply because you're emotional and biased. Some of you from wherever will be crying more than Riverians.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by fanysteve: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You think joining the bandwagon of false accusers is the right thing to do simply because you're emotional and biased. Some of you from wherever will be crying more than Riverians.
the end will tell,what goes arround mysg surely comes arround,PMB IS A COW ON THIS.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Holyman3(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

And more importantly, we need to consider the kind of country we are as well as our nacent democracy when we're trying to break the vicious circle. I am sure the president understands this despite all the information against GEJ at his disposal.

You really need to stop pointing your alamajiri fingers at GEJ. He is Goodluck.. Hahahahaha. Guess how much his oil was sold? Nearly 120$/per barrel. Emphasis on his oil.

Yep it's his oil.. Maybe God was sending ING a message to you dullard. Develop you groundnut, beans and other things you have. But no, he went on to make himself the minister of petroleum and the price keep going down.

It is amazing how you religious fanatics refuse to attribute some events such as this to work of God.

Oil will fall to 20$ soon and then maybe, you can concentrate on Nigeria instead of Niger Delta.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by agitator: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

"Technically" no crime was proven against him, only cash was returned. grin grin grin

Technically no charges have been brought against his ministers.

The thunder wey go fire the pesin we to take GMB ministers go court dey do press up for DSS, ICPC, EFCC and 9ja army training ground. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2015
searay:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT
QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed
ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!
ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?

2 Likes

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by emeka2847: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Are you expecting that to stop anytime soon? You expect that matter be closed so soon? E go tey. So better wake up o.

Karlovich:
the reality that 8 months after winning an election, all the current govt has been doing is blame jonathan
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by BlackMariner(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Demmocrats:
For the dullard and show me my certificate crew, my Sai Buhari answered all the questions with a touch of brilliance.

For the 5000 Naira crew, you guys would soon start receiving your own share on like the Sure-P scam.

For the wailing wailers association of Nigeria, keep on wailing and pretend not to see the big positive changes.

For the Amaechi is corrupt crew, still waiting to get any reasonable evidence even from Wike there master to prove that our honorable minister of transport is corrupt.

For the Nnamdi Kanu and Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky crew, you guys found out the hard way that you pay for breaking the law irrespective of your ethnic group or religion.

For the Hijab crew, your days are numbered.

Sai Buhari!!!
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Humblesam(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2015
searay:
PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT
QUESTION : (by Mr Ibanga of Premium Times):MR president, the DSS under your watch has consistently disobeyed court orders. Dansuki has had 3 court orders asking for his release. And Nnamdi Kanu. And many other cases. Court orders which your DSS has not obeyed
ANSWER : (by Buhari on national TV) :How can they be released? Do you know that Kanu has passports of 2 different countries? Do you know the billions that Dansuki stole? And you are talking of court order for release. I hope the judges are watching this!
ME :Buhari is now the accuser and the judge. He has already convicted his victims. He openly approves the disobedience of court orders, and dares the court openly. And who told him that it is a crime to have the citizenship (passport) of two countries?

If that Dansuki of a man by any means escapes detention and jail then and only then will I give up on our judiciary system....I know what am saying because that man is a devil with the face of an angel.
God will judge this man for his atrocities against humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed / Traditional Worshippers Protest, Accuse Oyo Government Of Discrimination / A Generation Of Confused Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.