Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari (20591 Views)

Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / BREAKING | It’s Official: ‘yes, My Country Is Corrupt’, Buhari Tells Sky News / Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by searay(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=41509934][/quote]why?
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by itslinkin4005(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
I hear una.....ride on

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by anonimi: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2015
agitator:
"Technically" no crime was proven against him, only cash was returned. grin grin grin

Technically no charges have been brought against his ministers.

The thunder wey go fire the pesin we to take GMB ministers go court dey do press up for DSS, ICPC, EFCC and 9ja army training ground. grin grin grin

Chai, you this bro want to technically kill me with laughter fa, walahi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by WILL888(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2015
I meticulously follow PMB and now I'm convinced the man really prepared for governance.Unlike luckiest clueless of our generation who rides at the back of luck till he broke it with corruption and impunity.I'm happy that God has finally answered our prayers by giving us The General as a gift of the century.More grease to your elbow baba.And those pathological wailers and liars,u can go on exile if you are not pleased with his style.It's a free world!
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by gozmok1(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2015
THEN DEVIL IS NOT A LIAR

buhari amu anu
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by AreaFada2: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2015
Hahahahahaha!

For this 9ja. Hian!

Na Mother Theresa come corrupt.

I hear. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Eiskabeer(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Gej v been a loyal nd promisin president..I dnt agree wit d idea of embarrassin a former president..is a disloyalty to d sit of president..if dats d case ibbbbb nd objjjjjjjjj shld fall here too..decampin to anoda favourable party does nt give any1 an immunity nt to b questioned!!!!!!
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by ministeriallist: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2015
We know Nigeria has never had a corrupt politician.

I DEY HIDE MY HEAD FROM ATTACKS THAT FOLLOWS.......
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by omojeesu(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Asikiya!
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by ajepako(f): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2015
I came here to laugh..

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Okinqz01(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Make i hearMake i hearMake i hear

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by jaylister(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Dealing with GEJ has to be handled with extra care and tact.

PMB doesn't have to embarass GEJ especially in the kind of country we are. Let him deal with the Dasukis, Dokpesis, Bafarawas, Kanus and co first and we wait for how he handles GEJ. In fact, it may just be enough to make GEJ return his part of the loot in order for us to continue to co-exist peacefully.

To those who continue to shout Amaechi is corrupt, Fashola is corrupt bla bla bla, you're challenged once more by the president on national TV to provide evidence and take any of those guys to court. After all, they enjoy no immunity against prosecution.
u are talking trash. U mean our Rivers money Ameachi used in pushing apc fell from heaven. Probe GEJ, and GEJ wil point his finger @all d former gov

2 Likes

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by anonimi: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Sir are you really sure of what you are saying ? what about Amechi Rotimi

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2015
OnankpaBa:
eyaa!!! you dey even wail inside dream?
lol
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by anonimi: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2015
Karlovich:
So amaechi and fashola are not corrupt? We all expected Dullardinhho to appoint saints but he still chose recycled theives.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776311_borehole_jpeg6982552b3aa8ea67bec1da4c0172b398

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2776329_lagosprojects2_jpega666e650b9fc5a14f04fa6a8ba0d8a3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by cyril10(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
I just weep for my country where we still have a leader that lies through his teeth, most of his ministers are former thieves in their respective states. No body can confuse me with all these white lies.

2 Likes

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by TRUENORTHERNER: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
dictatorial president. welcum back to d days of the apes, where the Judiciary is only recorgnised when they take on a pro-executive posture. shame on this scam I happened to also vote for. shame!

2 Likes

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

PMB doesn't have to embarass GEJ especially in the kind of country we are. Let him deal with the Dasukis, Dokpesis, Bafarawas, Kanus and co first and we wait for how he handles GEJ. In fact, it may just be enough to make GEJ return his part of the loot in order for us to continue to co-exist peacefully.

To those who continue to shout Amaechi is corrupt, Fashola is corrupt bla bla bla, you're challenged once more by the president on national TV to provide evidence and take any of those guys to court. After all, they enjoy no immunity against prosecution.

Where is FOI bill?

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2015
No time to read since PMB is captioned.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
ShySteady:
It is clear from last night's Presidential Media Chat that Buhari has not changed thirty one years on. He has remained an unrepentant dictator. His utterances and body language betrayed him especially towards the end of the chat.
He goofed on the obedience of court orders. When asked why Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu are constantly denied bail even after the courts granted them such, he became the prosecutor and judge at the same time saying they can never be freed.

It is now official: we are in a dictatorship in Nigeria.

I truly feel sorry for the way Buhari wants to run this country. But one factor he left out of his boasts was God. No matter how hard you try to frustrate a man, if it is not God's will, it will fail whether you are the president or not.

I urge all Nigerians to learn how to pray better in 2016 for themselves and their families because the Federal Government is hell bent for a hard time on its citizens.
Nigerian lack discipline,I wish the govt still run on dictatorship
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by repogirl(f): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Deluded Boooooohari, he can lie to himself but he shouldn't lie to us abeg.

By the way I ran into Amaechi's convoy yesterday by Shehu Musa Yaradua centre.... Our able transportation minister was transporting himself and his five car convoy consisting of A green range rover SUV which he drove himself, a black Toyota land cruiser, a black Lexus SUV, a black Benz G wagon and a White Toyota Hiace bus.

I wish him the best, he knows his onions as he was leading the pack.

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2015
You have to understand from the government's view, inviting the formal president gej will spark a lot of issues especially from the SS. So they are careful about the situation and I am sure seeking opinions on how to go about the matter.

DONSMITH123:
I am sorry to say this publicly…the former president just wrote to the governor of the CBN and said give N40 billion to someone while you have two million Internally Displaced Persons, what kind of country do you want to run?

When will DSS and EFCC invites GEJ? am sick of hearing about arms deal daily. and on the Hijab, its high time the govt. do something about it.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2015
What sort of evidence do you want. Do you not know that evidence can be obliterated?
You see a pregnant woman and you want somebody to produce evidence where she was having sex. Who financed APC extravagant campaigns. Evidence ko, result ni.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by olavoice(m): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Nzepresh:
So is the president saying that technically, the billions Amechi used in sponsoring his campaign is his and not syphoned from Rivers state? That Fashola is a saint?

i dont know why people dont understand simple english....if u feel he is corrupt come out with your evidence...if your assertion is that Amechi or Fashola is corrupt and it followz that..."he who asserts must prove" then mr president as dared u to prove it and he will allow the law courts exercise constitutional powerz over him.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by acooriz(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2015
First things first... Buhari is not that learned to utter such comments and employ such vocabulary... In short... Make I no even remark d whole tin
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by iyerikan12: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2015
we prayed so, please don't forget that Nigerians voted you for change.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by mradjoy(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Why are some people calling PMB to follow due process, rule of law etc. Ehen, did Dasuki and co followed due process when embezzling and misappropriating our funds even at the expense of national security? Should PMB allow those same corrupt judges who freed Yakubu who stole pension funds and jailed one guy who stole goat in Ekiti to 10 years in prison? Please my people think before you talk na.

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by bankylan: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Many people have evidences but when u think of what happened to Funsho Williams and some other political killings, u will rather remain silent if u don't want your case to be an unresolved murder case.

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by chigaemezuogu: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2015
If buhari can open his mouth to exonerate and vindicate his 36 ministers of corruption free, that means he (buhari) is corrupt too, for Nnamdi Kanu, he is a saint compared to buhari and his ministers, kanu is innocent over all the allegations leveled against him, buhari should nt beat about the bush, he should organise a referendum and release Nnamdi kanu. Nobody is a saint in Nigeria, so far you are a Nigerian, you are corrupt. This is extra-vagant administration. Ndigbo is nt interested on marginalisation or nt all we know is biafra must go hoha! Concerning the chibok girls it is a political game.

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by sarutobie(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Well according to Saint Buhari, saint Abacha too wasn't corrupt, he was just saving billions of naira in foreign accounts for the rainy days ahead..billions which are still being recovered today..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC NWC Approves New National Officers / Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Campaign Raises Alarm Over Takeover Of Hotels By Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.