Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari (20586 Views)

Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / BREAKING | It’s Official: ‘yes, My Country Is Corrupt’, Buhari Tells Sky News / Now That The Cat(list Of Ministers) Is Let Out Of The Bag) Known To The Public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by franklingud(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Okay now, u promised us to expect more hardship next year. Mr parambulator.
I hope u won't parambulate next year, and leave ur duty.
Only time will tell.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Karlovich:
So amaechi and fashola are not corrupt? We all expected Dullardinhho to appoint saints but he still chose recycled theives.
present your evidence the president himself as challenge you stop false allegations and present facts that they are corrupt
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Luukasz(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2015
What of Prof Issac Adewole of U.I all am hearing about em from sources close to U.I is that he's a thief.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2015
ShySteady:

I truly feel sorry for the way Buhari wants to run this country. But one factor he left out of his boasts was God. No matter how hard you try to frustrate a man, if it is not God's will, it will fail whether you are the president or not.

I urge all Nigerians to learn how to pray better in 2016 for themselves and their families because the Federal Government is hell bent for a hard time on its citizens.

ALL THE PRAYERS THAT NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN SAYING DAY AND NIGHT, DIDN'T IT GET TO HEAVEN? NAIJA AND SO SO PRAY PRAY. NO WONDER THEY BELIEVE ANYTHING SAID BY A CLERIC OR PASTOR
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2015
OlaSpeaker:

present your evidence the president himself as challenge you stop false allegations and present facts that they are corrupt
What sort of evidence do you want. Do you not know that evidence can be obliterated?
You see a pregnant woman and you want somebody to produce evidence where she was having sex. Who financed APC extravagant campaigns. Evidence ko, result ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari is the most dumbest bast~ard by saying this, he always proved to be empty brain, doom nd darkness is ahead of the country grin grin grin

None of his ministers is currupt sounds laughable, this paedophile can't stop amazing people grin grin grin

CHAI BABA BOKO HARAM!!
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by tete7000(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2015
PassingShot:

Dealing with GEJ has to be handled with extra care and tact.

PMB doesn't have to embarass GEJ especially in the kind of country we are. Let him deal with the Dasukis, Dokpesis, Bafarawas, Kanus and co first and we wait for how he handles GEJ. In fact, it may just be enough to make GEJ return his part of the loot in order for us to continue to co-exist peacefully.

To those who continue to shout Amaechi is corrupt, Fashola is corrupt bla bla bla, you're challenged once more by the president on national TV to provide evidence and take any of those guys to court. After all, they enjoy no immunity against prosecution.

This was how Obasanjo consistently challenged us to provide evidence to nail Babangida. Do you believe Babangida is not corrupt?

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Festy4u(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Once it was Dansuki, the Efcc ran after him without Nigerians being asked to provide evidences that he was corrupt and now it is the turn of some of your cabinet ministers been accused of corrupt practices and you want Nigerians to provide evidences and even sue them to court by themselves! undecided
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by bankylan: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cocolatti:
And you are DSS DG of Naira land?]

If you are brought forward and asked to produce the facts showing how billions were transferred from RVSG to Buhari campaign organisation can you provide the information?

Or because you feel this is a faceless forum and you can throw accusation at will?

You think joining the bandwagon of false accusers is the right thing to do simply because you're emotional and biased. Some of you from wherever will be crying more than Riverians.

Many can come around but for the fear of being killed like they did to Bola ige and Funsho Williams...If the murder of these people remains unsolved, who dares risk his life? The petition that was submitted to EFCC as per amaech has not seen any attention.
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
yes na

olassy239:
lol
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Adebo007:
Buhari is the most dumbest bast~ard by saying this, he always proved to be empty brain, doom nd darkness is ahead of the country grin grin grin

None of his ministers is currupt sounds laughable, this paedophile can't stop amazing people grin grin grin

CHAI BABA BOKO HARAM!!

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2015

2 Likes

Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by chosengocap: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Brainless comment from a brainless myopic apcist.

Yeye!
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by CioAngels(f): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sane nigerians, if you have evidence give to the president. Little he knows that 99.9% of his ministers are smooth operators that built estates for themselves undercover. Pmb knows very well that this group of people denied civil servants their salaries and pensions, even the bailout funds, they are still denying civil servants their money. Is pmb also saying is not aware too?
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by udoh2k: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
They told us Fashola used 78million for website, amongs others
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188248-nigerian-anti-corruption-activists-drag-fashola-to-efcc-over-n78-million-website-scandal.html

http://cyboknews.com/corruption-case-8-petitions-against-fashola-with-efcc-icpc-others/.

Are there webdesigners/developers in the house? I know say 2k, 20k, 200k and at most 2million fit do the best website!

Na alegation sha. Alegation na corruption!

What is corruption self?
GEJ says stealing is not corruption, but stealling is stealling,

Amaechi says na bribe be corruption and if you sleep with a girl b4 u help am.
[url]https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwinqozJxobKAhULPhQKHckdC3YQFghOMAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpulse.ng%2Fpolitics%2Famaechi-ex-governor-explains-the-meaning-of-corruption-id4284827.html&usg=AFQjCNERuSpHNjoBH8_lljyh-U6tIjugNQ&bvm=bv.110151844,d.ZWU[/url]

But no body tell us how APC financed their Presidential Campaign and where the financier got the money?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/campaign-funding-apc-targets-n50billion/

What is corruption self? Is it the 'new' name APC gave to PDP when their 'sins' was forgiven during transition/crosscarpeting

What is corruption self?

Some one help!
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by omolami: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Buhari is ignorant of what corruption is.He is only pretending using vindictiveness and cruelity in attacking perceived enemies. Certificateless president
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by omolami: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
foolish and unbelievable statement from a sadist. What is the true name of Amaechi and the second name of Fashola? Both are epitome of corruption. To Buhari that are not corrupt because both used state fund to sponsor his presidential ambition. Fools
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by OlaSpeaker(m): 3:37am On Jan 01, 2016
WOCKHARDI:

What sort of evidence do you want. Do you not know that evidence can be obliterated?
You see a pregnant woman and you want somebody to produce evidence where she was having sex. Who financed APC extravagant campaigns. Evidence ko, result ni.
is it difficult to pick up the challenge? if so then shotup
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by mikolo80: 3:44am On Jan 01, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

“I don’t think I took anybody among the ministers who has got a case in court. Tell me one out of the 36. I don’t think I will deliberately make that mistake.”

Asked if he would sack any of the ministers if he or she is charged to court for corruption, he said:
“No, I will insist that the case go through the courts.”

In other news, Amaechi is not corrupt. But thats none of my business. Continue Baba.
wey d court case
Re: None Of My Ministers Is Corrupt – Buhari by Eddicated: 5:31am On Jan 01, 2016
PassingShot:

Dealing with GEJ has to be handled with extra care and tact.

PMB doesn't have to embarass GEJ especially in the kind of country we are. Let him deal with the Dasukis, Dokpesis, Bafarawas, Kanus and co first and we wait for how he handles GEJ. In fact, it may just be enough to make GEJ return his part of the loot in order for us to continue to co-exist peacefully.

To those who continue to shout Amaechi is corrupt, Fashola is corrupt bla bla bla, you're challenged once more by the president on national TV to provide evidence and take any of those guys to court. After all, they enjoy no immunity against prosecution.

bros..the same court that takes orders from the TOP ?

or the one that don't have any regard from the president ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evans: Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Kidnapper / Buhari Approves Minimum Wage For Pensioners / Two Govs, Senators, Reps Members’ll Defect From PDP To APC – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.