Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? (2045 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / If You Could Write A Letter To Your Ex, What Would It Say? / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? by sexylogan(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2009

Nairalanders,

i need help. i recently discovered that my girlfriend of 4 and half years is

still in love with her ex-boyfriend who has been in the U.S. for over five

years. she sends him e-mails that he doesnt reply. in fact, he's

engaged to some american girl but she won't leave him alone.

i dont know what to do cos i love this girl so much. undecided
Re: I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? by iice(f): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2009
undecided
Re: I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? by NothingMeg: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2009
Does She Love u?
Re: I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? by posakosa(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2009
LOL. this is some funny shit, let her leave jo. Like there are MEN out there anyways, lol She will be single for the next 5 yrs looking for a BF and then come here to whine on nairaland.
Re: I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? by Czarskit(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2009
~ Ignore her jor ~
Re: I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? by klassyguy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2009
if she claims she loves u and still has feelings for her ex, that my friend is a serious matter. Just sit her down one evening and tell her u want her to sort out her feelings. Just give her some serious space, call her only once in a while, just let her sort her feelings out. if she still luvs u, she'll come back to u.
Re: I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? by Romeo4real(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2009
Ur a fool!
Re: I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? by omoyoruba1(m): 2:11am On Jun 13, 2009
Ask her if she loves you also, or maybe you can play a role as the ex in bed?

lol- nah jokes. pele grin

For real though, if she's still whining after 4 years then B.O.Y! sHE HAS ISSUES!
Re: I Love Her,she's Still In Love With Her Ex. What Should I Do? by jeffery251(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2015
sexylogan:

Nairalanders,

i need help. i recently discovered that my girlfriend of 4 and half years is

still in love with her ex-boyfriend who has been in the U.S. for over five

years. she sends him e-mails that he doesnt reply. in fact, he's

engaged to some american girl but she won't leave him alone.

i dont know what to do cos i love this girl so much. undecided
@op
I think this issue of love his highly overrated. If I was in ur shoes,I wuld be thanking my stars cos she has just given u a ticket (reason) to dump her sorry are when u are done bleeping her.

(1) (Reply)

30 Million Old Hag In Nigeria (ngo Data) / Who Do You Hate Most? / How Would You Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.