Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True (5968 Views)

Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Nnamdi Kanu's Apology To Buhari Over Biafra Released(PHOTOS+ FULL TEXT) / Kanu Apology : UNDILUTED Lies From DSS And Buhari/apc Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by Anticabal: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
mayorchelsea:
so you created a useless thread with a stupid title just to lure us here to read because you knew fully well that some of us won't have opened your thread talk less of reading it

My friend no vex. Just contribute to the matter. Won't you anti-Biafrans feel victorious if kanu is made to apologize in a world press conference? regardless of whether the apology is accepted or not? cheesy
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by PhockPhockMan: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
egift:
1. We law abiding and patriotic Nigerians don't need any apology from the disgruntled element. His apology is as useless as a used tissue paper.

2. The written statement being published online is an authentic copy, until Kanu and his legal team disproves it.

3. With poorly cooked beans, mosquitoes, cold floor, lonely cell, grey mustache, and long detention - a video apology is the least of Kanu's immediate worries.

4. If Kanu is granted bail on Felony charges, we will still rearrest him for entering Nigeria illegally with no passport.

Nnamdi Kanu is a forgotten by-product. This should serve as a warning to all the lunatics out there.

God bless Nigeria.

Law abiding and patriotic Nigerians indeed. What made you feel you're law abiding and patriotic when you're here celebrating the public execution of the judiciary by the same government who promised to end impunity less than one year ago..
One thing we should all know is that a dangerous precedent has just been introduced.

It can happen to anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by TimeManager(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
If your hearing is not impaired, you would realise that buhari's response settles it. Asking for a press release is aking that 2015 should start all over again.

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by Anticabal: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
TimeManager:
If your hearing is not impaired, you would realise that buhari's response settles it. Asking for a press release is aking that 2015 should start all over again.

No Lie Only Truth!

So you don't the apology again and is buhari your god really sure he will see the end of next year? Is he immortal? Every mortal thing dies including me and you. Buhari will not be feared by anyone in the East, the best he can get is respect but he will have to earn it.
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by biafranqueen: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Your just making him more popular and giving him extra publicity, so continue with your yeye tactics. They will soon ban me for exposing this governments hypocrisy and falsehoods. Even though they were posting it online to damage his marraige we found the original sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by uchennamani(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Such an apology has no bearing to the charges filled against him and two others. It is unnecessary, what matters is whether the federal government can prove the offenses he allegedly committed. I heard this guy called the president unprintable names and summarized GEJ's actions while in government with 'imbecillity. Other Nigerians were not spared either; he defamed Rev. Kumuyi, Rev. Mbaka and has bad words for prominent igbo leaders. So, I ask, what's the basis of the apology then? If his apology is accepted and he is released, does it not amount to setting a bad precedent for another rogue to rise someday in the future, float a pirate radio station and broadcast hate speeches against the nation's citizen and simply apologized when he is apprehended? Every action is tied with strings of consequences and Mr. Nnamdi Kanu won't escape with a public apology letter.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by tomzman: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mods should please delete this thread. The title is misleading.
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by anticabal1: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
tomzman:
Mods should please delete this thread. The title is misleading.

I'm sorry it didn't break any rule. The title and body are about kanu's apology. Nothing misleading, nobody put a gun on your head to jump in here, salivating to claim victory.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by cheruv: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
anticabal1:

I'm sorry it didn't break any rule. The title and body are about kanu's apology. Nothing misleading, nobody put a gun in your head to jump in here, salivating to claim victory.
You're truly the punisher! grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by mayorchelsea(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Anticabal:

My friend no vex. Just contribute to the matter. Won't you anti-Biafrans feel victorious if kanu is made to apologize in a world press conference? regardless of whether the apology is accepted or not? cheesy
I'm indifferent to your Biafra aspirations but what I find disgusting is the threats he issues around.
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by T8ksy(m): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Amack:
I don't like the way kanu lead biafrans with hatred words and lies, When ever I check radio biafra on Facebook. I'm a true biafra yes, but we most achieve our dreams of biafra with peace and love

May the Almighty bless you immensely, my brother from another mother.

Am a true "shoin of the shoil" but I sincerely believe in Biafra however not through the dissemination of falsehoods, unbridled hatred and violence because in the end when biafra is eventually actualised, we will still remain neighbours.

What kind of neighbours do biafrans think they will be surrounded by?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Anticabal:

You have taken him to court thrice and you have lost thrice. More like your judiciary is toast. Stop saving face, his death won't save your nigeria from sinking in the end, he knows it, you know it too. cheesy

Sorry to burst your bubble, it is YOUR Nigeria, not mine.

Ciao, while the hate and ignorance kills you. Either way, believe it or not, Mr.Kanu is not coming home for at least a few decades.
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Where's the video?
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by cheruv: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
^^^^^^^

Onye a o kpacha anya nāju ajuju a? shocked
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by dmater: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
T8ksy:

May the Almighty bless you immensely, my brother from another mother.

Am a true "shoin of the shoil" but I sincerely believe in Biafra however not through the dissemination of falsehoods, unbridled hatred and violence because in the end when biafra is eventually actualised, we will still remain neighbours.

What kind of neighbours do biafrans think they will be surrounded by?

To put the record straight and to the point, what is actually riling the powers that be and their supporters is the infallible truth coupled with hitherto hidden facts that are being revealed freely on the media to the sensitization of the people.
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by chernest2002: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
fulanimafia:
Only IPOB is doubting the apology.

Besides, there's no need for a public apology, didn't you watch the media chat yesterday? A million apologies can't help the situation at this point.

NK is going down for treason, and Buhari has made his position clear.

This even sounds like IPOB have gotten the message and are subliminally offering to have NK apologize to Nigerians.
Buhari have only four years to exercise his powers
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by fulanimafia: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
How many years did you expect his present mandate was for? Of course 4 years.

chernest2002:
Buhari have only four years to exercise his powers
Re: Kanu's "Apology" Couldn't Have Been True by Anticabal: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Sorry to burst your bubble, it is YOUR Nigeria, not mine.

Ciao, while the hate and ignorance kills you. Either way, believe it or not, Mr.Kanu is not coming home for at least not for a few decades.

You've been claiming not to be nigerian but you spend 23 hours out of 24 hours discussing like one. Just read up your post history you knobhead. Wanna deceive me? you damned liar!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro-biafra Ex-militants Hijack Ship, Demand Kanu's Release / Bayo Adeyinka Wrote:open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.