Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide (5551 Views)

How To Pleasure A Woman Without Penetration / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide by ifuennada(f): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2015
How to pleasure your man in bed- Have you ever thought about this? Have you ever wondered if your man enjoys your sexual life? Sex, is an important part of marriage and the lack of it is a factor that has led to the destruction of several marriages.

A married friend of mine once told me how his wife's constant refusal to have sex coupled with several things made him look outside of their marriage.

Some women once married, suddenly lose interest in sex thus chasing their men into the arms of a lady who is ready to dance to his tune. Some are even ready to have sex as many times as possible but know little or nothing about what their men want and how to satisfy them sexually.

Some days back I sat with a couple of married friends and we got talking about our marriages and most importantly sex. I discovered two of my friends knew absolutely nothing about how to satisfy their men, all they know is just lie there and allow him thrust in and out. Others who knew, felt is changing up the styles once a while. Yes this is true, but there are other things to do to make sure your man is truly $exually satisfied.

The following advice will help you know how to pleasure your man in bed or improve the skills you already have

1. Dirty talking:

I am yet to see one married man who does not like his woman talking dirty once a while to spice up and hasten the mood. Yes, men love to see the naked body and all, but how about leading him on, and describing in details those things that body he so much desires can do. When you both finally end up In bed or the couch, moan loudly, let him know just how good he is, while moaning throw in few words like, ‘hmmmm, right there, yes, few words just to motivate him. If you get that down, then you can get dirtier. Trust me this stage gets any man crazy when making love to his woman.

2. Make sure to learn different sex position:

Don’t just lay there while he thrusts in and out, that can be boring. Spice it up, how about learning more styles to surprise him with in the bedroom? We all have certain things that turn us on, learn those things that turn him on and don’t depend solely on one style; it can lead to a boring sex life which is not good for any marriage.

3. MouthAction:

Yes ladies, this is very very important. If really you want to satisfy your man in bed, you must learn the art of MouthAction. Don’t just learn, be awesome at it. Giving fantastic BJs should be top on your lists of learning how to sexually satisfy your man. I have sat with a few male friends who for hours recounted how good a BJ they got from a certain lady was. Now those are just single men, imagine being an expert at MouthAction, trust me your man will cherish you. Yes he might not be able to share with others, but he definitely will be satisfied and happy.

4. Learn your man’s fantasies:

Even as women, we all have that one thing that turns us on, same with men. Learn your husband’s fantasies. It could be that he loves it when you wear pink panties, or bikinis or even just loves your feet. Yea, there are men like that. Learn your man’s fantasy and satisfy him.

In conclusion

What are your thoughts on this topic- how to pleasure your man in bed? Are there any tips you'd like to share? Please leave them in the comment section.

Source: http://www.ifuennada.com/how-to-pleasure-your-man-in-bed-married-women-guide/

Re: How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide by repogirl(f): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2015
Hokayyyyy.....let's go dia! wink

I have just one tip... Be open to bedroom ideas!
Re: How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide by Imortal001: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2015
repogirl:
Hokayyyyy.....let's go dia! wink
Go where?
Re: How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide by glimpse33(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
No Need For All This Long Process, Just Go Unclad And See The Magic cool
Re: How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Imortal001:

Go where?
To the bedroom of course grin

*Opens door and ushers her in* tongue
Re: How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide by bossto(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2015
ok noted.....but i'm still a virgin ooo!!!
Re: How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide by cruzita(f): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2015
still single so I'm here to read comments.
Re: How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide by Flirtyjane(f): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: How To Pleasure Your Man In Bed...married Women's Guide by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Calabars Sexually Lustful????? / Please Tell Me Why This Guy Killed His Beautiful Wife / Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.